blace's mind blowing art gallery!

blce

can you see me?
a post later than i'd like, but a welcome one nonetheless, i hope! i have three pieces i'd like to share today.

first off is an art trade with the lovely FantinaFan! you can check out what they drew for me + their art gallery here! seriously do it they are awesome

lind3.png

up next is this logo i drew for team kyogre for RBTT!
IMG_1387.png

and last but not least is a logo for team canada in LCWC! i'm really happy with how this came out - a big thank you to the team alongside StitChuu PokeArt2004♥ and 100%GXE for their advice with this.
lcwc team canada.png

that's all the art i've had in the backlog for now. thanks so much for all the continued support! i'm quite busy so im sure the next post will be in some time, but please look forward to it! also, i'll probably stop sharing art posts around after this (if i decide to share this), so please watch this thread for future updates. that's all! happy holidays everyone.

blce

can you see me?
not gonna be posting new art for awhile and might delete some of the posts here. words can't express how thankful i am for all the support i've gotten over these past few months, you guys are all awesome

just gonna drop one last quick drawing before i go, no socials or anything. thanks again for all the love.

alochuu!.png

blce

can you see me?
i've opened icon/portrait commissions!! i finally recovered from covid, and life has been a little hard on my wallet. you can find more info here:
https://ko-fi.com/46ri9 (any donations would also be greatly appreciated!)

hey guys, it's been awhile hasn't it! i'm back with new art. this is a commission for Eggs! i'm feeling proud of this one so i'll be sharing (likewhoring) it around LOL

since i haven't been sharing around the other art i made before i left, you can find those above this post!

eggy instruct comm pub.png

check this piece out on twitter too.

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
hellooo back with some more! i'll just be posting daily until i've posted all the new stuff ive drawn. there's a lot of stuff coming that i'm so proud of, and i can't wait to share it with everyone! also working on reworking the OP of this thread.

raffle prize for GXE! yes i didn't forget, just had to watch avatar first HAHA

gxe raffle momo sat.png

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
hey, today i'd like to share the logo i drew for the anime and manga room's PSPL team. this was commissioned by Peary - thank you so much for supporting me!

style wise, i tried to mimic toei animation's linework for one piece's wano arc as we wanted to make the logo "straw hat" trubbish. i'm really happy with how it turned out!

DA75F268-228E-493F-BC9D-FA9C471EE79E.png

blce

can you see me?
let's make a wish!!
my wish is for blce to remember to post his art.
oh... he forgot again? ok.
oh... he also forgot to share the past few drawings? please check them out above.

i'm really happy with this jirachi so i wanted to share it first. will try to catch up and post everything i've drawn since the last post on a daily basis.

jj rachi .png

blce

can you see me?
hi, it's been awhile. most know that i'm quitting mons soon, and i haven't had the time or motivation to draw lately so here's a dump of everything i haven't posted yet.

cosmog commission for rumia. thank you for always supporting me!

RUMIA NEBBY PUB.png

commissioned by crucify. thank you for helping me out financially when i needed it.
william crucify.png

some okayge variants for the pokemon radred server commissioned by Reje.

whiscasher.png
tablege.png

pochita

son.png

server icon for my tpp team, the ruhenheim runerigus

runerigus1.png

marshadow for GXE's birthday

gxebday1.png

galarian darmanitan

blunderbday.png

as always and especially now, thanks for all the support. it's been a good one!

blce

can you see me?
hi here's every drawing i've drawn over the past few months but never posted, new to old. more excitingly i updated the OP for this thread!! the archived drawings can be found at the bottom of this post.

i am still not taking commissions due to numerous life circumstances. all of these drawings were made through, or for, special considerations and occasions.

as always, much love and thanks for all the support.

for a good friend’s birthday
BIG NO TEXT.png

BeNeLux logo for the world cup of random battles, commissioned by Wubben
benelux comm.png

birthday drawing for Grandmas Cookin
mattday.png

VGC winter league Po Town Gholdengos logo, commissioned by Nails, Spurrific and Grandmas Cookin
POTOWNGHOLDENGOSFINAL.png

for my lovely friend clean
cleannuts.png

tentative server icon for VGC winter league’s Po Town Gholdengos
tempg.png

magneton banner
oIOIOOI2.png

tinkaton server icon
tinkaton.png

iron moth, whose design i adore. the moment i saw it, i picked up my pen again for the first time in a long time.
volc2.png

KOFU COMM TOGETIC public.png

eggy instruct comm pub.png

alochuu!.png

gxe revise.png

fritoraffle.png

BLUNDER HALLOWEEN1.png

leo2.png

dazdel2.png

roserade.png
roseradelove.png
roseradesparkle.png

SMOGFIGHT GALACTIC 123.png

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
hi here's every drawing i've drawn over the past few months but never posted, new to old. more excitingly i updated the OP for this thread!! the archived drawings can be found at the bottom of this post.

i am still not taking commissions due to numerous life circumstances. all of these drawings were made through, or for, special considerations and occasions.

as always, much love and thanks for all the support.

for a good friend’s birthday
View attachment 541721

BeNeLux logo for the world cup of random battles, commissioned by Wubben
View attachment 541720

birthday drawing for Grandmas Cookin
View attachment 541719

VGC winter league Po Town Gholdengos logo, commissioned by Nails, Spurrific and Grandmas Cookin
View attachment 541718

for my lovely friend clean
View attachment 541717

tentative server icon for VGC winter league’s Po Town Gholdengos
View attachment 541716

magneton banner View attachment 541714

tinkaton server icon
View attachment 541715

iron moth, whose design i adore. the moment i saw it, i picked up my pen again for the first time in a long time.
View attachment 541713

i just realized the above is my 200th post. i don't know how much longer i'll be on this site, but it's been a great pleasure to grow as an artist and meet so many wonderful people along the way - people that are now great friends, or just show me kindness; you are all so lovely. i'd like to shoutout some very special people that i can't imagine life without. i love you guys lots GXE rumia Reje. additional thanks to mood swing and absols for being incredible groups to be friends with, and all my other good friends on the site. i wouldn't be here without you guys.

i'm glad that i found the resolve to continue drawing and to revive this thread and preserve it as an archive. i suffer from a lot of imposter syndrome, and on top of that life has just been beating down on me nonstop. it got to a point where i decided i'll stop drawing and delete this thread. i reflected upon it for a long time, and through conversations with close friends and how dearly i hold everyone's support in this thread, i decided that i want to steel my resolve and at least update this thread at least one last time with the above post, and update the OP to accurately showcase my current proudest works. i'm trying to lessen my own expectations while keeping my life situation in mind, and hope to continue drawing without pressuring myself. i feel comfortable enough to re-include my gallery in my signature now. i want to be able to look back on every single work in this thread and say i'm proud of my journey.

fittingly, my latest post was the logo i drew for the team i'm managing in TPP, the Twinleaf Tinkatons, and the season just started. TPP was the first tournament i've ever managed and taken part in, and throughout the following iterations of TPP and BLT, i've met some incredible friends and developed some of the most special bonds i have on smogon. this might be the last tournament i'll manage or be a part of (frankly, BLT X was going to be my last but my beloved friends convinced me to manage TPP), so with all this timing, i just want to say thanks for the past 2.5 years, as most of my time on smogon was spent between this thread and TPP/BLT. i'm nearing the 3 year anniversary of my time on smogon, and i can't say i knew anything about how my time here would go, through all the ups and downs, but i think it's a 3 years well spent. i'm not sure if i'll still be on smogon or if i'll write something come november 13th, so i hope this serves as a good, proper and deserved message to everyone. i’ve still got the TPP season ahead of me, so i’ll be here awhile!

all's that to say, to anyone who's ever left a kind comment, commissioned and/or supported me financially, my players and all my friends: thanks for everything. you guys have done more for me than i can express in words.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)