Bisharp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Low Kick

I have chosen this mon for his Ability to deter opposing defog users tryng to get rid the feald of hazards. The scarf help it out run offensive threat like specs Dragapult and offensive Zapdos, since i diden't find good use for beat up i prefer to sub it with low kick that hit hard pokemon like defensive heatran on the swich and obiusly make the opponent swet with sucker punch

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Body Press
- Knock Off

Ferrothorn was chosen for his Ability to be an amezing hazard setter with spikes and one of the only good one. His Ability to both set up spikes and remove opposing Heavy-Duty Boots with knock off for the opponent in an even more unconfortable position where they have to make a choise of removing the hazard or giving Bisharp a boost putting them in a lose lose situation

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

The all might Clefable is use as a secondary wall when the feald is full of hazards be able to ignore them complitaly mean wile the opponent is taking constent damage from all the spikes Stealth Rock and Leech Seed and with calm mind means the opponent can't ignore it unless they are about to get swewpt

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast/knock off
- U-turn
- Defog

Tornadus therian have the role of the all importan defog on the team when the hazard game fall off in disadvantage and with all the free opportunity that it gets vs stall team can always accomplice his job and with focus blast (focus miss) can eliminate weken walls like ferrothorn thath was tryng to recover back with Leech Seed but focus blast can be swapt by knock off to be even more annoyng againt defense and knocching off opposing wall Leftovers

Garchomp (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Scale Shot
- Swords Dance
Garchom has one of the most important role in a team...the ground type be able to absorb volt swich and thunder wave as well as poising the theat of a sweep in return with his amezing speed stat and scale shot. The Stealth Rocks on this Garchom set can be sub up for another theathing cover move like fire fang or acqua tail for ferrothorn and landorus respectivli but Stealth Rock can be help full in an long war of attricion where the opponent has bulky unawer wall like clefable and quagsire

Blacephalon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Overheat
- Trick
Blacephalon was the last nuke in an team that was starting to very lack in offensive presence. With choise specs can destroy opposing offense wile trick can ruin bulky walls coming in like blissey

Conclision:that was a very fun team was an onor to play with u guys in this ss ou see u in scarlet and violet

The pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/ffa91f7da1d97929

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
this team is very well built and the synergy of all of these pokemon work phenomenally and i believe you have done a very good job in supporting bisharp. the only suggestions i have are set changes as i believe we can make this team even better.

:bisharp: changing bisharp to life orb and swords dance over low kick allows it to pair up with garchomp as a threatening swords dance sweeper. bisharp is naturally slow so giving it a choice scarf would only allow it to hit ~360 speed, which is slower than dragapult which is something u mentioned scarf was for. dragapult is also not an issue for bisharp as priority sucker punch ohkoes it very easily.

:garchomp: another pokemon you mentioned scarf bisharp was for was zapdos. to mitigate this issue i suggest using stone edge > stealth rocks on garchomp. normally, zapdos would be able to hit unboosted garchomp hard with hurricane making it very annoying for this team to deal with. stone edge eases this issue as it is unexpected and can bring zapdos in range of scale shot the next turn potentially setting up a sweep.

:tornadus-therian: finally i suggest going with knock off over superpower on tornadus. since we have a garchomp the ttars and heatrans this was meant to hit is not an issue, and knock off can provide a lot of utility for this team knocking annoying items off of things that bisharp normally cannot like tapu lele, specs pult, and scarf kartana making them a lot easier to deal with.

Slowpoke Fan

Slow?
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Great job on the mon selection! All of the Pokemon fit really well together and there's a clear identity with the team. I hope that you will the following set changes helpful :psyglad:

Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/731ccd81526dfaf7

Like 3d said, Bisharp's greatest strength comes from its ability to abuse swords dance and sucker punch, so we will be using a swords dance set with iron head, knock off and sucker punch as its attacking moves. While a life orb set powers up its moves to terrifying levels, Bisharp does not need to kill itself any faster than it dies from attacks - black glasses still boosts its dark STAB immensely without making it lose close to half of its HP when it thuds into a rocky helmet Ferrothorn.

Changed knock off to power whip so Ferrothorn can beat bulky waters and spikes to stealth rock as Clefable and Garchomp have better moves to run for this team - you can experiment with specially defensive Garchomp to maintain the spikestack identity though!

Rather than a calm mind + stealth rock set, Clefable brings massive value to this team with a disruptor knock off + thunder wave set as the former removes items left and right while the latter slows down faster threats for Bisharp to outspeed lategame.

As mentioned above, superpower is not as useful as knock off on Tornadus with Garchomp being a relatively sturdy Heatran check.

While I think that stone edge is a good move on swords dance Garchomp, I think this team can afford to run a bulky swords dance set - the bulk investment from Garchomp allows it to take a few hits from Zapdos while substitute prevents it from being statused via toxic when setting up.

Changed Blacephalon to a choice scarf set as this team needs speed control more than immediate power - Blacephalon typically gets on the field after a sacrifice for this kind of structure and you want it to be able to revenge kill threats like Dragapult and Weavile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)