Bet Your Avatar, Round 11- Will The Real Sprigatito Please Stand Up? [SEE POST #250]

The Bet Your Avatar Council with a majority of 1 leak have voted that Sprigatito WILL stand on two legs.

Total Clefairy, Oglemi, Fishy, ThatOneSpork, Laurenbee, Finland, Neko, Bidoof Princess, shnowshner, Aurora, HaHaOktoberfest, Zipzapadam, PartMan, Bog Monster, Abyssal Ruins, Dorron, GatoDelFuego, BP, megaspoopy000, NB402141, Lucario, Shadowpea, omi, Fusion Flare, Panic Station, LillianLoop, BakuraFangirl28, Cusalgado33, Styles2You@Showdown, GlitchedKitsune, NeonNitroGlycerin, MiNi Charizard-X, R8, Cdijk16, and FakeFan0 have all lost and must change their avatar to something cursed for 1 month.

Goom3745 has lost more than the others, and must change their avatar for 3 months.

However, Fivell got in over their head and bet an entire year on the wrong answer, making them tonight's biggest loser.

Unless these leaks are fake, you will all be required serve your sentences on (or before) the release date.

But of course the real winners... are the rule 34 artists, goodnight everyone.
for all you losers out there, this would be suitable punishment

C7A97855-1A2F-434C-8F61-5DF6E45C34F5.jpeg

BET YOUR AVATAR RULES
  • There are no requirements, anyone is allowed to enter.​
  • This is a bet on whether or not Sprigatito's final evolution will be bipedal or not.​
  • To enter, reply to this thread with your choice of either "Sprigatito will stand up" or "Sprigatito will stay on all fours" or anything that indicates one of these two options IN BOLD so I can see it. You must also post an embarrassing profile picture alongside your prediction as a wager.​
  • If you bet incorrectly, you must change your avatar to the embarrassing picture for 1 month.​
  • You may not edit your prediction once you have posted it.​
  • Your time ends when Sprigatito's final evolution is officially revealed.
  • Your time starts now.​

Nobody wins. This evolution looks so bad
Personally, I'm not one to change my starter decision once I've decided which one I'll use (see also: Scorbunny being somewhat disappointing with its evo). However, at this stage I am seriously considering not evolving Sprigatito. I mean, really?

It's a catgirl so i win actually
:changry:
I know, I know, I could have just dropped a react, but I really don't want to.

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Alternatively, for the next week you can click on any name here if you want to see a cursed image for whatever reason
I didn't do all the namechanges bc cba but I did the ones I know

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Alternatively, for the next week you can click on any name here if you want to see a cursed image for whatever reason
I didn't do all the namechanges bc cba but I did the ones I know
I hope you're happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)