Bet Your Avatar, Round 11- Will The Real Sprigatito Please Stand Up? [SEE POST #250]

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
1646044591553.png

1646044854818.png

The Bet Your Avatar council have decided to gamble on Sprigatito.

BET YOUR AVATAR REASONING
Ever since Pokemon Black and Pokemon White, Game Freak have had a problem with taking perfectly fine starter Pokemon concepts and ruining them by subtracting two from the number of legs they have on the ground. Tepig became Emboar, Fennekin became Delphox, Litten became Incineroar. Perhaps Game Freak have recently been wanting to evoke that feeling of childhood nostalgia by reminding you of that time you learned to walk.

Regardless, the new Gen 9 starters have been revealed and they've left us with Sprigatito, a Pokemon with two striking similarities to Litten:
  1. It's a cat
  2. It blazes (but in a different way to Litten)
So with another quadruped on our hands (or third and fourth feet) we find ourselves wondering... will Sprigatito stand?

BET YOUR AVATAR RULES
  • There are no requirements, anyone is allowed to enter.​
  • This is a bet on whether or not Sprigatito's final evolution will be bipedal or not.​
  • To enter, reply to this thread with your choice of either "Sprigatito will stand up" or "Sprigatito will stay on all fours" or anything that indicates one of these two options IN BOLD so I can see it. You must also post an embarrassing profile picture alongside your prediction as a wager.​
  • If you bet incorrectly, you must change your avatar to the embarrassing picture for 1 month.​
  • You may not edit your prediction once you have posted it.​
  • Your time ends when Sprigatito's final evolution is officially revealed.​
  • Your time starts now.​
BET YOUR AVATAR PARTICIPANTS

People who think Sprigatito WILL stand up:
  • CaffeineBoost
  • dave
  • Geckokeso
  • Albatross
  • TheSnoom
  • Ratio
  • May
  • Surgo
  • a loser
  • ausma
  • GoodMorningEspeon
  • Bug Maniac Aydon
  • CryoGyro
  • Mega-Pokebattlerz
  • Snessy!
  • Regic Boat
  • Kalalokki (is also betting my custom title)
  • doipy hooves
  • Lord Zorz
  • Faint
  • K. Roolest Shark
  • Low-Key
  • superstrike66
  • Ivy
  • Bice
  • Bloopyghost
  • JSole26 The Raichannel (new name, same screenshot from Yugioh)
  • Ullar
  • LeoShaw
  • itsallyellow
  • UhBella
  • Yung Dramps
  • Clastia
  • PhantomSpooks
  • r1dude
  • Kinzo Ketchum (bonus points if Sprigatito becomes some sort of wrestler)
  • PowerOfMemes
  • Vibuma
  • Venuesaur
  • Dead by Daylight
  • ChaospireX
  • PyProd
  • Runoisch
  • pants
  • Fancy1
People who are going to have a VERY interesting November 18th:
  • Total Clefairy
  • Oglemi
  • Fishy
  • ThatOneSpork
  • Laurenbee
  • Finland
  • Neko
  • Bidoof Princess
  • shnowshner
  • Aurora
  • HaHaOktoberfest
  • Zipzapadam
  • PartMan
  • Bog Monster
  • Abyssal Ruins
  • Dorron
  • GatoDelFuego
  • BP
  • Fivell (playing for a year)
  • megaspoopy000
  • NB402141
  • Lucario
  • Shadowpea
  • omi
  • Fusion Flare
  • Panic Station (pending google translate)
  • Goom3745 (playing for 3 months)
  • LillianLoop
  • BakuraFangirl28
  • Cusalgado33
  • Styles2You@Showdown
  • GlitchedKitsune
  • NeonNitroGlycerin
  • MiNi Charizard-X
  • R8
  • Cdijk16
  • FakeFan0

Last edited:
Ya know what, it is my personal belief that someone from Nintendo has or will read this thread and realize that people want a non-bipedal final evolution for Sprigatito. They will then go to Ken Sugimori himself to testify as to the needs and wants of all humanity. And he will listen to this. He will ponder this. Eventually, he'll choose an option. It is my belief that his choice will be for the better. He will decide the option that people want. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and say that it'll Not Go Bipedal. Now that this is happening, it'll get like 5 legs or 3 legs or like fucking 1 leg in the final evolution though. As for the profile picture, the best I could find is this. Feel free to suggest another and I might choose that over this if it's actually good.
1646056736156.png

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It will stand up, I need some other weebs to give me an appropriately terrible animu profile picture here as, like any true weeb, I believe my own trash taste is actually impeccable so I can't come up with something appropriate for the challenge.

edit: I'll put the best piece of Sprigatito (or its evolution's) furry art that I can find as my profile picture for the month. And put some of my posts, where it's not against the rules, into the OwO translator.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)