awesome gaming
File:213MS.png
File:480MS.png
File:481MS.png
File:482MS.png
File:771MS.png
File:774MS.png

Ability Name: Mini Menace
Effect: Allies shorter than 1 meter get +1 priority on the first move they use in battle.
Users: Shuckle, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Pyukumuku, Minior

File:446MS.png
File:143MS.png
File:287MS.png
File:289MS.png
File:799MS.png

Ability Name: Fighting Feast
Effect: Allies with 120 or more HP have their attacks heal 50% of the damage dealt.
Users: Snorlax line, Slakoth, Slaking, Guzzlord

File:261MS.png
File:262MS.png
File:745MS.png
File:745MnMS.png
File:745DMS.png

Ability Name: Wild Hunt
Effect: Attacks from allies in the Field egg group ignore immunities.
Users: Poochyena, Mightyena, all Lycanroc forms

File:134MS.png
File:245MS.png
File:350MS.png

Ability Name: Water Purifier
Effect: Allies' Poison and Ground moves become Water moves and heal the user for 50% of damage dealt.
Users: Vaporeon, Suicune, Milotic

Ending subs in 1-3 days.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.

Effect: Allies shorter than 1 meter get +1 priority on the first move they use in battle.

Effect: Allies with 120 or more HP have their attacks heal 50% of the damage dealt.

Effect: Allies' Poison and Ground moves become Water moves and heal the user for 50% of damage dealt.

Ending subs in 1-3 days.
Lets move onto the voting stage now

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
so we shall

Ability Name: Warzone
Effect: Your Active Allies gain +1 Attack and +1 Special Attack on switch in - if another Pokémon on your party fainted last turn. Only one Warzone Bench can be active on your bench at once.
Users: Primape, Honedge

Ability Name: Wind Tunnel
Effect: Your Active Flying-Type Allies activate Delta Stream upon switching in. Tailwind now lasts for 6 Turns while Delta Stream is active. Sky Attack, under Delta Stream, occurs in 1 turn (like Solar Beam and Solar Blade for Sunny Weather).
Users: Dodrio line, Swanna line

Ability Name: Eviofite
Effect: Eviolite held by eligible Pokémon can boost Attack and Special Attack by 1.5x instead of Defense and Special Defense by 1.5x - if they are Shiny. (Only way to distinguish all Pokémon). If Fountain Of Youth is active, then use that multiplier instead.
Users: Mankey, Doublade

Berry Bomb - Natural Gift becomes a two-turn delayed attack with 140 BP ( the type will be shown in a chat message when the move is used )
Users - Turtonator, Clawitzer line, Hydreigon line

Dragon Focus - Outrage and Draco Meteor are drawback-free but are 10% less powerful.
Users - Dragonite, Flygon, Goodra

Precocious Pupae - middle-evolution Bug-types that don't learn TMs gain +1 to all stats at the end of each turn and have their first move replaced with Stored Power.
Users - Metapod, Kakuna, Swadloon

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
The final slate is almost over! Our winners are...

Eviofite in first place with 4 votes.

Precocious Pupae and Wind Tunnel in 2nd place with 3rd votes.

Due to a lack of winners, we'll be hosting a tiebreaker vote between the 3rd place abilities, which include...

Fighting Feast
Dragon Focus
Mini Menace

If you have not voted yet or would like to change a vote of yours to tip the scales, please do so.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
For the tiebreaker I will vote for Dragon Focus: The presence of Fairy-type (especially the Tapus) can cause a big set-back for the Dragon-type, so more consistent STABs (at the cost of a small power loss) for Outrage and Draco Meteor.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Fighting Feast. Not all offense needs to have worn down fighters, some like Snorlax deserve to take advantage of their bulk but don’t have the recover necessary.

Let’s go for healing while dealing... damage that is!

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Relinquishing ownership of this if anyone's interested. I feel I've burdened myself with too many pet mods and need to "clean house" a bit if you will. I'll stick around as a council member, assuming the new leader gives me that opportunity.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Relinquishing ownership of this if anyone's interested. I feel I've burdened myself with too many pet mods and need to "clean house" a bit if you will. I'll stick around as a council member, assuming the new leader gives me that opportunity.
I would take over but I’m too busy leading the fUtU Pet Mod.

This Pet Mod is awesome, and deserves a ready leader to continue what Young Drampa has started.

You led it well Yung Dramps, hopefully we see the mantle get taken over.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Last call for anyone who wishes to take this over. I hereby grant anyone who so desires permission to make a V2 of this mod for gen 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)