Pending Being able to deprive replays in tournament battles

When you are participating in a tournament in a room, you cannot deprive the replay until the tournament is over, and if the tournament takes too long, the battle may already have expired, leaving the replay of that battle of yours visible even if you don't want to. My suggestion is for the /hidereplay command to work while the tournament is running or at least running this command during a tournament makes the battle automatically go private when the tournament is over.

I'm unsure what you're asking for right now, /hidereplay should work whilst in tournament battles already?

Edit: no response so I'm closing this ig

Sorry for taking so long to respond . But no, it doesn't work. You are forced to wait for the tournament to end like you can see in this picture:

This battle can't have hidden replays, because the tournament is set to be forced public.

This is not practical. The battle may expire until the tournament is over and you are forced to leave the battle public because your opponent saved the replay.

And let's suppose somehow miraculously the battle doesn't expire until the tournament is over, let's suppose you enter a tournament with a lot of people in the tournaments room. Your opponent saves the replay but you cannot use /hidereplay until the tournament is over. You would have to wait for 1 hour or more just to hide your battle replay.

I kindly request that the topic be removed from rejected until a greater verdict is reached (again, apologies for the late reply and thanks for not closing the thread replies).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)