Beasting with Pokemon!!!

Info:

• All of the pokemon are mine at this moment in time. I used to have other people's pokemon but I don't know stuff like that anymore.

• I know how to RNG so I do, that is why the levels are weird.

• As of right now this is only pokemon that I have caught in Black or White. Eventually I will have more pokemon from other games.

Rules:

• Please No Hacked Pokemon. If I find out a pokemon is hacked then I will be really mad. I will talk to you about it first but most likely you will be reported.

• IVs are in the order of HP/ATT/DEF/SP.ATT/SP.DEF/SPD

• Please give me as much info on your pokemon as possible.

• If you find out one of my pokemon is hacked please let me know and I will fix the problem and give you any two pokemon you want. I never want to give out hacked pokemon.

• Please post all offers for pokemon in this thread.

• At this moment in time all pokemon not Black and White originals are going to be traded through Heart Gold. I am trying to get all of my pokemon over to Black but it takes a while.

• All CMT posted in this thread will be answered in the respective threads, not this one.

• That is all I can think of right now but I might add more later.

Services:

• I can attempt to RNG for you if you would like. I can get very good IV'd pokemon.

• I will gladly make you banners if you would like. I really enjoy making them for some unknown reason. (I don't have a banner at this moment in time because I have not decided which one I want to use that I have made.)

Wants:

• EV Trainers!!!! I am to lazy to do this by myself. You can get a copy of the pokemon or any pokemon on the thread or a credit.

• The following items: Metronome, Leftovers, Life Orb, Focus Sash. You can get a credit per item or any pokemon on the thread.

• Good IVed Pokemon

• Someone to clone my pokemon. You can have a copy of the pokemon that you clone. I will not always need cloners but asking never hurts.(Top Priority right now)

Unova:

Darumaka UT Lv.20
Jolly
Hustle
31/31/30/31/31/31
Fire Fang
Headbutt
Uproar
Facade

Dweeble UT Lv.20
Naughty
Sturdy
31/31/31/31/31/31
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Smack Down
Rock Polish

Sandile UT Lv.20
Relaxed
Intimidate
31/31/31/31/31/31
Torment
Sand Tomb
Assurance
Mud Slap

Sandile UT Lv.20
Careful
Moxie
31/31/31/31/31/31
Sand Tomb
Assurance
Mud Slap
Embargo

Sandile UT Lv. 22
Naïve
Intimidate
31/31/31/31/31/31
Torment
Sand Tomb
Assurance
Mud Slap

Sigilyph UT Lv.20
Calm
Magic Guard
31/30/31/31/31/31
Psywave
Tailwind
Whirlwind
Psybeam

Minccino UT Lv.32
Jolly
Cute Charm
31/31/31/31/31/31
Sing
Tail Slap
Charm
Wake-Up Slap

Garbodor UT Lv.31
Quiet
Stench
30/31/31/31/31/31
Stockpile
Swallow
Body Slam
Sludge Bomb

Purrloin UT Lv.9
Hasty
Limber
31/31/30/31/31/31
Scratch
Growl
Assist

Pidove UT Lv.8
Jolly
Big Pecks
31/31/31/31/31/31
Gust
Growl
Leer

Gothorita UT Lv.31
Sassy
Frisk
31/31/30/31/31/31
Faint Attack
Psyshock
Flatter
Future Sight

Vullaby UT Lv.34
Jolly
Big Pecks
31/31/31/31/31/31
Flatter
Faint Attack
Punishment
Defog

Herdier UT Lv.38
Bold
Sand Rush
30/31/31/31/31/31
Crunch
Roar
Retaliate
Reversal

If you ever need some cloning help or EV training let me know. I might try and get some banners out of you at some point, as well.

I'll EV train or clone your pokemon, i am always looking for something to do :) just VM me sometime and i can help you ^^

In response to your post, it just so happens that I'm fond of that Sigilyph you have there. I can't trade at the moment because I'm in the middle of an RNG-abuse, but a Sigilyph-Tirtouga trade would be wonderful. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)