Tournament BDSPPL II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by Kolohe

Welcome to the second Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Premier League! This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. The host for BDSPPL are Lumii, Theia, and uhBella.

There will 6 teams for this tournament.
Managers and Assistant Mangers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits each prior to the draft if they wish to do so.

Please sign up using the following format:
Code:
Team Name:
Manager:
Co-Manager:
The tiers for BDSPPL II are:
BDSP OU
BDSP OU
BDSP OU (Suspect)
BDSP UU
BDSP RU
BDSP NU
BDSP PU
BDSP LC

Signups will close on Sunday, May 21st.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Team Name: Dave's Drapions
Manager: me!
Co-Manager: Stone Cold

Stone Cold and I are currently managing SMPL, ADVPL, UUFPL, PMPL, SSPL, PMPL, VGCPL, DPPPL and just finished NPL and CAPCL.

Dave has managed many big tours including SPL and WCoP, collecting no less than six trophies in the process. I also managed in WCoP and SCL once. I also won the BDSP send-off tournament at the end of generation 8, proving my expertise in all BDSP tiers. Dave and me believe that our competence among many tiers (I played a total of 10 different tiers in official team tournaments while going positive in most and also saw success in all Other Metagames I played) and experience will also translate to BDSP and we look forward to managing a team in this tournament.

Chris Chien Pao

formerly hunternoooob
Team Name:Sump City Swamperts
Manager-hunternoooob
Co manager- Bohrier
I have managed many discord pls,india in bss wcup and have qualified in most of them.
I also somehow know the bdsp player base and would love manage a team in the tour.
Bohrier is a bdsp class, peaked ou ladder,top 16 in ssnl,builds almost every tier for bdsp,knows the player base even more,active bdsp community member and he also was a part of team asia in rby wcup.

Last edited:
Team Name: TBD
Manager: Greentea570
Co-Manager: fatBatman

I have managed many teams in the past with considerable success in discord tours. Making my way to the semis, finals and even winning some of them. I have also won the recent edition of Hindi premier league as a captain and have also captained Team India in the recent PU world cup, and also have played in many world cups. As for fatbatman, he is an emerging player who has been in the top 10 of the BDSP OU ladder for quite some time and is quite knowledgeable about the other metagames too. He is a really enthusiastic person when it comes to team activity and helping his teammates with preparation. We as a team promise to keep a great team environment and are always willing to think from the point of view of the players and help them if there are any issues and of course willing to win it all!

Team Name:Drunken Drapions
Manager-hunternoooob
Co manager- Bohrier
I have managed many discord pls,india in bss wcup and have qualified in most of them.
I also somehow know the bdsp player base and would love manage a team in the tour.
Bohrier is a bdsp class, peaked ou ladder,top 16 in ssnl,builds almost every tier for bdsp,knows the player base even more,active bdsp community member and he also was a part of team asia in rby wcup.
Confirming

Also, Theia how many credits does a team get?

Last edited:
Manager: Greentea570
Co-Manager: fatBatman

I have managed many teams in the past with considerable success in discord tours. Making my way to the semis, finals and even winning some of them. I have also won the recent edition of Hindi premier league as a captain and have also captained Team India in the recent PU world cup, and also have played in many world cups. As for fatbatman, he is an emerging player who has been in the top 10 of the BDSP OU ladder for quite some time and is quite knowledgeable about the other metagames too. He is a really enthusiastic person when it comes to team activity and helping his teammates with preparation. We as a team promise to keep a great team environment and are always willing to think from the point of view of the players and help them if there are any issues and of course willing to win it all!
confirming

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
Team Name: The Little Ones :igglybuff::magby::elekid::munchlax:
Manager: Ryuji
co-manager: Carkoala
I managed a lot of side pl (ndpl/ndwcop + discord stuff like adpl), including this one where I was starting in RU, and my team made final + ended first of the qualifying phase. As for Carkoala, he's a good player and also a good manager, on Discord pl. I know the BDSP community well and I believe me and Carkoala will be able to make a good team with an overall good vibe.

Team Name: The Little Ones :igglybuff::magby::elekid::munchlax:
Manager: Ryuji
co-manager: Carkoala
I managed a lot of side pl (ndpl/ndwcop + discord stuff like adpl), including this one where I was starting in RU, and my team made final + ended first of the qualifying phase. As for Carkoala, he's a good player and also a good manager, on Discord pl. I know the BDSP community well and I believe me and Carkoala will be able to make a good team with an overall good vibe.
confirming

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Team Name: Maximum Aura Martial Artists
Miniature_0448_EB.png

Manager: Me
Co-Manager: GeniusFromHoenn

Hoenn played last BDSPPL up until the finals and knows the playerbase well. I managed and am currently managing some PLs such as OMPL and Ubers World Cup, as well as many side-discord PLs, and we both played numerous tournaments overall. We believe we'll make a good duo as managers and brings a good atmosphere in the tour :psyglad:

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Team Name: Maximum Aura Martial Artists View attachment 516696
Manager: Me
Co-Manager: GeniusFromHoenn

Hoenn played last BDSPPL up until the finals and knows the playerbase well. I managed and am currently managing some PLs such as OMPL and Ubers World Cup, as well as many side-discord PLs, and we both played numerous tournaments overall. We believe we'll make a good duo as managers and brings a good atmosphere in the tour :psyglad:
confirming

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Team name: Rolling Spheals
Manager: Lalaya
Co-manager: Tuthur

Current BDSP Tier Leader, OU and LC council, managed last year (and as far as I can tell I managed to keep the team there even while having two future banned users...), and I usually manage any event Italians are in that is not WCoP, while Tuthur is the current Circuit Champion, mod, ex ZU Tier Leader, has won two team tournaments (SMPL and ZU Olympiad)
sadly he's french but I'm sure we can make it work...

HAIL :sphearical:

Team name: TBD
Manager: Sirwings
Co-manager: Wait2Seconds

Wait2Seconds is an active bdsp player and did well in last bdsppl as well as bdsp ladder tournament. I involved myself mostly in the uu community where i managed last UU Snake and co-managed the friends last UUPL alongside pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet. Me and W2S both managed a handful of side pl together in the past with decent success and know that we work well together so we hope we can reitirate the experience in this tour.

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Team name: TBD
Manager: Sirwings
Co-manager: Wait2Seconds

Wait2Seconds is an active bdsp player and did well in last bdsppl as well as bdsp ladder tournament. I involved myself mostly in the uu community mostly where i managed last UU Snake and co-managed the friends last UUPL alongside pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet. Me and W2S both managed a handful of side pl together in the past with decent success and know that we work well together so we hope we can reitirate the experience in this tour.
confirming sirwings salvaged our lineup despite pannu trying to sabotage it

Elfuseon

is a Top Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Manager: dunoks
Co-Manager: Me

We both made bdsp playoffs last year, we both were in bdsppl final last year (i won he lost LMAO), i made bdsp slam playoffs last year and we both are in bdsp slam this year again and finally we are both still in ssnl (me in winner final and him in loser bracket = i'm better). So yeah that means we most probably both already have enough points for circuit. We have knowledge in every tier and oh yeah dunoks know how to manage (ndpl, uufpl...) he wanted me to say that cuz he forgot to make the post.

dunoks

is a Tiering Contributor
BDSP Circuit Champion
Manager: dunoks
Co-Manager: Me

We both made bdsp playoffs last year, we both were in bdsppl final last year (i won he lost LMAO), i made bdsp slam playoffs last year and we both are in bdsp slam this year again and finally we are both still in ssnl (me in winner final and him in loser bracket = i'm better). So yeah that means we most probably both already have enough points for circuit. We have knowledge in every tier and oh yeah dunoks know how to manage (ndpl, uufpl...) he wanted me to say that cuz he forgot to make the post.
Ratio
(confirming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)