Tournament BDSPPL II - Finals [Won by Rolling Spheals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Art by Kolohe

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.

>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of Lumii
>>Commencement<<

:drapion: Dave's Drapions (2) vs (6) Rolling Spheals :spheal:
BDSP OU: Huargensy vs Tuthur
BDSP OU: Potatochan vs Xilefi
BDSP OU (Suspect): dex vs nimzowitsch
BDSP UU: TyCarter vs a fruitshop owner
BDSP RU: Leru vs outbackrabbit
BDSP NU: MangoSteak vs jawabarat
BDSP PU: 5Dots vs plznostep
BDSP LC: Irene-2002 vs Hacker

The deadline for this round is Sunday, July 23rd at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

Dave's Drapions (0) vs (0) Rolling Spheals
BDSP OU: Huargensy vs Tuthur
BDSP OU: Potatochan vs Xilefi
BDSP OU (Suspect): dex vs nimzowitsch
BDSP UU: TyCarter vs a fruitshop owner
BDSP RU: Leru vs outbackrabbit
BDSP NU: MangoSteak vs jawabarat
BDSP PU: 5Dots vs plznostep
BDSP LC: Irene-2002 vs Hacker

Xilefi

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Everyone, it was amazing to be part of this with you. Once again, a team tour has been one of my best tour experience by miles.

igiveuponaname Skitty (Skittyrox) big thanks to you guys for the cheers, being praised is underrated. 35Q71N Quack !

glock in my toyota , TBIC106 , AstilCodex , Kodiak_45, you guys have been more than clutch, this win is also yours.

Boopi_Bappi , nimzowitsch you two had the fastest ggs of the whole tour ! Honestly, huge ggs a fruitshop owner I wish I could have helped you more but you handled it more than fine. SOMALIA Told you we got your back ! outbackrabbit , wished I could have watched more of your games on live but always pleased by the replays. plznostep watching you building confidence while I was discovering PU over the weeks was awesome. Hacker if I can't say I've understood a lot from what seems to be the depth of BDSP, watching you piloting was the same true showdown delight as last year.

jawabarat Huge ggs, huge thanks, you have been amazing. I don't know if we had any chance to win without you. Talking with you has been a real pleasure during those 7 weeks. Congratz for BDSP NU tier leadership !

Tuthur We did it Captain, France took over ! Sealing the deal with Hyper Beam Blastoise Yanmega was such a flex ! You have been unwavering through all the tour, being managed by you was a pleasure ! I'm really looking forward for other tours and work with you on BDSP !

Shout out to the Dave's Drapions for their amazing run. They didn't win the group phase for no reason.

Special mention to my fellow morbers Grabby and TyCarter . Playing against you gave to this tournament something more. Huge s/o especially to you Carter , your consistency since two years is more than remarkable !

A lot of thanks to the admins for their work. Your dedication is more than appreciated, truly.

Let's go Spheals ! We rolliiiiiin' !

Tuthur

Haha CEO
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Shout outs time

I would like to preface those by thanking everyone for being so active. Neither lalaya nor I were as active as I wished we should have been, but you guys still put work into the tournament and it eventually paid off. I was scared that losing our main manager in playoff would undermine our moral, but it only made us stronger!

Xilefi - Despite both of us sharing similar positions in the community, I had not talked much with you already and I didnt know your worth as a player. I am very glad lalaya insisted to get you and that the other managers hadnt done any scouting and let us get you for 3k. You went 5-1 which is extremely good for a first time, and you were one of our most active members, helping wherever you could.

Hacker - Another player lalaya insisted for us to get. We both had a good time teaming with you in RBTT and we knew you were on fire with every LC tier. We always could rely on you to get some clutch wins and if I had again 20k to spend on LC, I'll spend them without a doubt on you again.

jawabarat - We wanted some BDSP lower tiers goat in our team and I had appreciated your activity in Jirachis team server last year. Since then you have tremendously improved as a player, and even if your record wasnt the best, I'm very happy we got you. Your ability to support close to every BDSP lower tiers was unvaluable, especially as lalaya and I were unexperimented in most of them.

plznostep - I knew you had learned BDSP PU and were doing well at it, but I was very far from suspecting you to do so well in this pool. You've not been around for long, but you've had the right mindset to improve. I'm very happy to follow your growth as a player in the ZU and BDSP scene.

nimzowitsch Boopi_Bappi - Both of you beat me in BDSP individuals last year, so I knew you were valuable picks for the team. I didnt know you much, but you put work into the tournament and lines in the teamchat, which was very appreciated. You both carried the Suspect slot and showed us we can be proud of what the BDSP mainers are capable of doing in their main tier.

a fruitshop owner - I only knew you from ZU where you've been able to be consistent through the years. I dont think you had played BDSP prior, but I knew you'd be a very valuable substitute in case a slot was struggling. You really carried the UU slot as soon as we put you there and it just proved your flexibility as a player.

outbackrabbit - When planning the draft, I didnt know many RU players and you were my #1 choice for this slot, as I knew you were a solid player and you had already won BDSPPL last year. You took the tournament seriously and was able to get the double ring. Congrats.

SOMALIA - Not your best season. After teaming with you in ZU Olympiad and seeing your great success in BDSP Slam, I knew you were going to be valuable. Even if your record is quite disappointing, you helped afo learning UU and preparing, which I respect a lot.

igiveuponaname Skitty (Skittyrox) glock in my toyota TBIC106 Kodiak_45 thank you for helping the team. I never had that many helpers in a teamchat and you guys really contributed to the team atmosphere and leading us to the win.

Thank you Theia Lumii and uhBella for the hosting

Everyone, it was amazing to be part of this with you. Once again, a team tour has been one of my best tour experience by miles.

igiveuponaname Skitty (Skittyrox) big thanks to you guys for the cheers, being praised is underrated. 35Q71N Quack !

glock in my toyota , TBIC106 , AstilCodex , Kodiak_45, you guys have been more than clutch, this win is also yours.

Boopi_Bappi , nimzowitsch you two had the fastest ggs of the whole tour ! Honestly, huge ggs a fruitshop owner I wish I could have helped you more but you handled it more than fine. SOMALIA Told you we got your back ! outbackrabbit , wished I could have watched more of your games on live but always pleased by the replays. plznostep watching you building confidence while I was discovering PU over the weeks was awesome. Hacker if I can't say I've understood a lot from what seems to be the depth of BDSP, watching you piloting was the same true showdown delight as last year.

jawabarat Huge ggs, huge thanks, you have been amazing. I don't know if we had any chance to win without you. Talking with you has been a real pleasure during those 7 weeks. Congratz for BDSP NU tier leadership !

Tuthur We did it Captain, France took over ! Sealing the deal with Hyper Beam Blastoise Yanmega was such a flex ! You have been unwavering through all the tour, being managed by you was a pleasure ! I'm really looking forward for other tours and work with you on BDSP !

Shout out to the Dave's Drapions for their amazing run. They didn't win the group phase for no reason.

Special mention to my fellow morbers Grabby and TyCarter . Playing against you gave to this tournament something more. Huge s/o especially to you Carter , your consistency since two years is more than remarkable !

A lot of thanks to the admins for their work. Your dedication is more than appreciated, truly.

Let's go Spheals ! We rolliiiiiin' !

Quack quack
1690318435137.png
1690318507249.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)