Tournament BDSPPL Finals [Won by Empoleon Show]

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion

1-7 uu slot dangoat

not going to make a long shoutout post cause all i did was shit post in our cord. it was all out fun being able to play with my friends and other cool people, s/o TheKingKarp for being so on top of prep and being a good manager s/o Drud for being about the level of asshole i thought he was but actually being a fun guy to talk to. Danny Elfuseon Aawin my brothers. crying Mr.378 HSOWA for being so goated in their slots. Peachy07 Savouras outbackrabbit LBDC for being cool and clutch in some games and prep. Realistic Waters for being chill but disappearing midseason, coming back to be chill but disappearing again?. the other people in our cord were cool to but im not gonna tag a shit ton of people.

s/o lucarios cause the rest of you seem like genuine good guys when ive talked to some of yall and avoided being part of the beef that was happening lmfao (Pokeslice sux). lots of talent on your team for sure.

also my boy jared for stepping in when we were down bad and helping us clutch it out, im hoping jared can get the custom because he is a great guy and the goat. in fact jared came to me in person and told me himself that he was stepping in and we were winning the tour so i was never really concerned. wish jared made a smogon account so tkk and drud couldve drafted him.

Last edited:
I sent a pm before the tour started to my friend Drud saying that i wanted to be on the winning team, he is like ok imma draft you then. Sometimes u can just tell. Shoutouts to my managers for being extremely active and supportive with the prep paranoid idiots on the team like me and shoutouts to everyone on the team who played or got involved. Really cool people, loved teamin with ya all.

Ill be dropping all our teams for BDSP OU in a seperate post, the ones we won or lost with aswell as the ones we didnt use and thats gonna be the final BDSP OU run for me, super happy i get an avatar to remember it and BDSP as a whole.
Much love everyone!

europe.png greece3.png medicham.pngQC-Splash-small.gif

As an enjoyer of BDSP UU, I'm glad that the tour featured so many high quality matches of my favorite tier, especially since those matches were often the decision makers. S/o spheals for letting me be a supporter, ggs everyone, this was my first ever PL to experience live and it was dope.

still a bit sad after yesterday loss but it was a very fun run
s/o to my baguette captains dunoks Ryuji-Sempai absolute legends that had to face some stressful moments w last minute subs and they kinda knew every tier which it was imo the key of our success
s/o to my teammates i had a blast prepping w u and making teams for u specially Splash man i don't think we would have drop a single game but it is what it is
s/o Tuthur and dex for hosting this, we couldn't have asked for such an intense and tight tourney also my team is full of weebs so even if we lost they will appreciate this epic ending eventually

i will post soon some of the teams i builded that i believe were a small part of our success. i'm not rly sure cos i rly don't give a fk + my teammates are goated players but i believe we went 8-2 with the teams i made

c u next split

Last edited:
BDSPPL Champs! Feels incredible for sure. After coming short in BDSP Grand Slam I thought this would be a pretty cool tournament to be a part of and regardless of the outcome this was one of the best team tournaments I've had the privilege to be a part of. In addition to that, it was my first time in any sort of managerial position so I'm really grateful to have won it all with such a great team.

Onto the shoutouts :p

Drud my comanager and bro, thanks so much for giving me the chance to manage alongside you. It was a ton of fun and although challenging at times I'm glad we could break your tour finals streak and bring home the dub and the custom. Thanks for helping out with the aspects of being a manager that I wasn't too familiar with and ofc helping me keep the entire team on track week to week. You created the broken OU core and as a player you came week in and week out and won some huge games for us. I appreciate the effort you put in for this and obviously it paid back tenfold. A 5-2 record with some tremendous wins for us. here's to many more.

crying everyone make sure to congratulate her on her Ubers open win and stour tour win. We wanted to get you at all costs in the draft because we KNEW you would win games and you obviously did. We could always rely on you to play well which was amazing. I think it's always important to mention someone who steps up for the team in TBs so thank you for that as well. You brought home some really impressive wins vs some v impressive players and we cannot thank you enough for that :)

Savouras the ou building goat. Drud held you in high regard as a builder and as a player. I hadn't heard of you up until that point so I trusted Drud and I am so glad that I did. You were absolutely critical to our OU core's success and our team's success as a whole. Singlehandedly building for three slots is no easy task and on top of that you built teams that won week in and week out. Although you had a shaky start to the season playing-wise you were able to bring it back in the second half of the season which was incredible to see. I really appreciate the effort you put in and for any managers who read this make sure to pick this guy up, he will put in the effort for your team.

Mr.378 the IRON MAN himself. Daniel you are goated. You picked up BDSP Ubers, casually went 5-2 and then won in grand finals TB when we needed it the most. Thanks for being a pretty self-sufficient slot as we could always rely on you to build your own team and then win with it. Again you were someone we really wanted to get in the draft because we knew the importance of the ubers slot especially in tiebreaks and I'm happy to say that it was well worth it :)

Realistic Waters what else is there to say besides you literally solo queued LOL. You had a couple tough losses here and there but you showed out for 80% of the regular season and made it look easy. I always looked forward to covering your games because your play was hella solid and I can gladly say we STOLE you in the draft. Thanks for everything king.

HSOWA all I can say is thank you for putting up w the atrocity that is BDSP LC. We knew would win and would be pretty self sufficient in the regular season and I really appreciated that because I did not want to touch this tier :p you had by far the most CLUTCH flinch of all time and you were always on top of things. also your nicknames in your semifinal game were heat

Danny you are singlehandedly the most clutch player on the whole planet. you didn't have the greatest tour: some pretty bad hax and bad mu's kept you from going positive but I always knew you would clutch out when necessary and you absolutely did with the biggest win of the entire tour. It's insane to think that we had not won a UU game this entire tournament but you were able to win the most important one with my fav mon. I appreciate you sticking it out in UU especially when I know you didn't really enjoy the tier. Thanks for always being a great friend and a good team presence man I am very grateful.

Elfuseon one of my best friends on the site, very happy that we got to team together. I know you didn't have the greatest tour either but that's alright. Your win week 3 helped seal a convincing win for us and shifted the momentum back in our favor after a rocky regular season start. Even though you weren't feeling it towards the end of the tour you were still active in the server and with tests and I can't thank you enough.

outbackrabbit wadley so glad we could team together bro. You were an immense help during BDSP Slam Poffs and I knew that you would be just as helpful, if not more in PL. I'm super glad we picked you up as you were able to help prep the RU and UU slots and I really appreciated all of that effort you put in. Also I want to thank you for stepping up when Elfu wasn't feeling it anymore and winning an extremely important game that sent us into playoffs. Make sure to pick this guy up he knows what he's doing.

Aawin thank you brother for helping out with the NU prep and keeping the discord active. also loved having you on the videos to help talk about the NU games. it's a shame you weren't able to play but I knew that you were willing to step up at any moment for the NU slot and that's all that mattered. I always value team synergy over all else in everything, not just mons, and I am very happy you were part of our team this tour.

Baloor another one of my bros that I was happy to pick up. your idea to HO the UU slot in the last game was incredible and it won us this tour. Despite you not playing you were an incredible presence for our team and made the environment fun for everyone and i really enjoyed that. Not too reiterate too much but team synergy is incredibly important to me so I was happy you were part of the empoleons this season. You also did a lot of behind the scenes stuff with me which helped out way more than what meets the eye. thanks for everything.

LBDC I know you were busy this tour but you always took the time to qc the ubers teams and provide your input. This was greatly appreciated as none of us really had any ubers knowledge. For that I thank you

Peachy07 again i know you were busy w LPL and prob tired afterwards but I appreciated you putting together scouts and being willing to help at any time. You were also active in the server and I always love being able to team up with friends glad you were here for this journey :)

While our team was incredible this would not have been possible without so many people outside of the team who helped us.

gorex my bro <3 so glad you joined us towards the end of the season. you put in SO much work when it came to prepping RU I cannot thank you enough for that. You were able to kickstart some really sick ideas and helped wadley win a very crucial game. always happy to work with you. Yves Stone i know you were busy for a lot of this tour but you were always available to test and i really appreciate that :) hoping we can team up again soon. glock in my toyota thanks for joining us in the end and helping Aalose and RW out with NU your metagame knowledge is superb and I hope to see you in more tours. Kodiak_45 goat! your knowledge of lc came in clutch and you always put in a lot of effort to help HSOWA prep and that was incredible. ty very much. jawabarat thanks for cheering on the empos and joining the vids glad we met bro gum thanks for the feedback on the UU teams in the post season it was very much appreciated :) Phantomistix l2p but also thanks for cheering on the empos for the entire season you're the best

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting this run on YouTube the overview of Grand Finals TB will go up in the next couple of days. Please support that video when it comes out as this win means a lot to me! I love my entire team and pray we can team up together in the future!
and ofc thanks to Tuthur and dex for hosting! it was a pleasure

Also congrats to the Lucarios you pushed us to the absolute limit

kek.png

lastly i wanna thank Jared and TeamCharm. peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)