BDSP BDSP Last Chance - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalaya

Banned deucer.

Thank you to Clementine for the fantastic logo!

This is it! The first BDSP Circuit is coming to a close, and this is your last opportunity to get points before the big fight! Welcome to the BDSP Last Chance Tournament, and you better take it! Just so you know, this is also the final 2022 BDSP OU tournament, so you better join if you hope to get into the circuit finals with this tier!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • 2022 BDSP Circuit information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the BDSP OU ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.

As a reminder, this is a [Type B] tournament. for more information (as well as the current standings) please read the 2022 BDSP Circuit thread, and the winner of the whole circuit wins a custom avatar, disabled name or color change!

Round 2
Undefeated Alt  vs  jay
TyCarter  vs  gorex
Velcroc  vs  Takatk
Ciro napoli  vs  pinorska
Bhalal  vs  Xilefi
flygonisdragon  vs  Skitty (Skittyrox)
eshe0  vs  madvorak
shadowtime2000  vs  MTB
yonitet  vs  Grabby
yuykoko  vs  Alley Cat
5Dots  vs  Tuthur
swag god  vs  Boopi_Bappi

Deadline for the extended matches is Friday, October 28th @ 11:59 AM GMT+2.
Deadline is Monday, October 31st @ 11:59 AM GMT+2.

Last edited:
Lalaya
My opponent didn't show up. They sadly have not been very forthcoming in scheduling or good at communicating. The conversation can be found on their profile. I would like to wait until Sunday before I ask for an act win as I would prefer to battle it out. However I'm quite busy this weekend and not willing to waste anymore time. Hope thats ok.

MTB

MagearnaTheBoss
is a Tiering Contributor
opponent came on late, and couldn't battle after one battle either and said he had some irl issues and couldn't battle. So gg's.
1667099426984.png
1667099445094.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)