Battle Stadium Premier League VII - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
BSPL7.png

This is the signup thread for aspiring managers. From the signups, Aldrich and I will select 6 managers to lead the 6 teams (or maybe 4 depending on how player signups look) in this year's BSPL. Make sure you know the responsibilities of a manager before you sign up.
  • Managers are required to participate in the auction to draft their players during the week of September 19 (time will be determined later with all managers).
    • They are allowed to assign one assistant manager (whom they must first draft) who can bid on their team's behalf during the auction.
    • Don't post who you plan to have as an assistant here, as you are still required to draft that player.
  • Managers must select the lineup for the week, and send it to me before the week starts. Please be punctual about this.
  • Managers are responsible for their team's behavior. Make sure members of your team are abiding by the rules and remain active.
  • Managers are expected to facilitate substitutions when necessary.
  • Managers will be allowed to purchase themselves as players for their team, for either a flat price of 10k or a price of 10k + (number of wins in BSPL VI * 1.5k) [dependent on discussion in the commencement thread].
To sign up, post your team name, logo (if you have one), and what makes you a good choice for manager. Signups will close September 11th, and managers will be decided in the following week!

Do you enjoy a laidback yet creatively engaging team environment?
Yes <
No

Do you like coming together to build, cteam the shit out of your opponents, and maybe innovate meta's along the way??
No
Yes <

You appear to be . . .

After an insanely close finals contention last year the Celadon Yadons are BACK with a vengeance

been around since 2019 proficiency building in most formats/just won classic managed last year yada yada

shoutouts once again to Clementine for help with the logo :heart:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Hello I am back again with the Fallarbor Flare Blitzers, you know the drill by now.

I've done this before and now I'm no longer haunted by 2nd place finishes but I can't just take a win and back out of the next year. Looking forward to seeing how things go this time around now that I have a reasonable schedule as well.

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
Based on the number of signups, opting for a 4 team double round robin format like in BSPL VI seems to be the best move.

Your managers for BSPL VII are:

zaaya - Celadon Yadons
NOVED - Rustboro Rocky Helmets
Psynergy - Fallarbor Flare Blitzers
chemcoop - Houston Stealth Rockets

Draft will be held sometime next week once all the managers can find a time that works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)