Battle Stadium Premier League VI - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

This is the signup thread for aspiring managers. From the signups, Charlotte and I will select 6 managers to lead the 6 teams in this year's BSPL. Make sure you know the responsibilities of a manager before you sign up.
  • Managers are required to participate in the auction to draft their players during the week of August 22nd (time will be determined later with all managers).
    • They are allowed to assign one assistant manager (whom they must first draft) who can bid on their team's behalf during the auction.
    • Don't post who you plan to have as an assistant here, as you are still required to draft that player.
  • Managers must select the lineup for the week, and send it to me before the week starts. Please be punctual about this.
  • Managers are responsible for their team's behavior. Make sure members of your team are abiding by the rules and remain active.
  • Managers are expected to facilitate substitutions when necessary.
  • Managers will be allowed to purchase themselves as players for their team, for a price of 10k + (number of wins in BSPL V * 1.5k).
To sign up, post your team name, logo (if you have one), and what makes you a good choice for manager. Signups will close and managers will be decided August 15th!

With patron yadon saint Psynergy's blessing I'm launching the Celadon Yadons!

I've been around for a good while now and have a ton of experience + teambuilding prowess in every format at this point having been top 4 in circuit every year since I joined, I feel like I have a lot to offer for my team and look forward to fostering an epik gaming environment for my yadons
big ups to Pujo for help with the logo!

Last edited:

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
Bringing back the Houston Stealth Rockets for a 2nd season. After making playoffs in our debut season last BSPL, I'm looking forward to taking home the title this year. I bring plenty of epic gaming experience as an individual player in all gens/formats, and our team server was unofficially voted the best team server of BSPL V!

hsrconcept10.png

#WEEBSQUAD (s/o fabwooloo for making this cos its so good)

I'm a relative new comer to the scene, but I feel like I could be a pretty decent manager. I've been active in BSS for around 2 years, and I'm familiar with pretty much all the tiers. I may be a bit... lets just say silly at times, but u can trust me that I won't mess around when it comes to managing here (ive managed several discord tours if that counts for anything). I'm definitely one of those tryhard kids, and I guarantee that I'll bring a fire atmosphere to my team.

this may or may not be my attempt of getting a weeb-based teamname into BSPL

Last edited:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Hello yes I am signing up to manage this year again. I strongly considered rebranding to PATO gang but I don't think I can bring myself to ditch the old team name so I'll be returning again with the Fallarbor Flare Blitzers.

Still no proper logo aside from the one cant say made ages ago that I'm too lazy to look for but I've done this most years so you already know what to expect. Maybe I'll win this year, or at least give it a strong effort.

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I would like to manage the Humilau Hippowdons. I have a lot of managerial experience on Smogon and in Discord premier leagues. These Discord tours I have managed in hosted many notable Smogon tournament players. Additionally, I have always made playoffs in those leagues, even snagging some championship wins as well in Arrow PL and Academy PL. I cultivated active, positive team chats which gives me confidence I can create a strong draft and do well in this tour. On Smogon, I've managed the US West RCOP team as well.

hippoLOGOOO.png

Last edited:

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sign-ups are over, so I'm goin to lock this thread. A big thank you to everyone for the interest, and stay tuned for the results!

We're currently deliberating over the choices, so IF you like this post and 10 of my other posts I can guarantee your team makes it in

Hulavuta

Alrighty y'all

As you might have anticipated, the format needed some adjusting based on the number of player sign-ups. But the show must go on! So we're continuing on with 4 teams rather than 6, with a slightly extended schedule. Stay tuned for more details on that.

That being said, time for the moment you've all been waiting for! The managers and teams for BSPL 6 will be:

zaaya - Celadon Yadons (fix that apostrophe in your logo bro)
Thick Fat Azumarill - Blackthorn Belly Drummers
chemcoop - Houston Stealth Rockets
Psynergy - Fallarbor Flare Blitzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)