BSS Battle Spot Singles Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

LADDER TOURNAMENT II
With the 6 week cycle coming to a close, 18 players have qualified for the playoffs of the tournament. Starting here, it will be a single elimination tournament to decide the second Battle Spot Singles Ladder Tournament Champion!

Specific Rules
  • This is standard USUM Battle Spot Singles.
  • The tournament will be Best of Three, Single Elimination. Starting at Top 6, the sets will become a Best of Five.
  • Players may change their teams during the set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown/SmogTours
  • Replays must be saved and POSTED. Matches without a replay will not count as completed. If you don't want to risk forgetting to save replays play on Smogtours as it's automatic there.
  • In an event of a timeout, the player who times out will lose that game unless the opponent grants a rematch. This holds true even for a disconnect, due to being unable to know which three Pokemon have been selected at team preview. Consequently, players do not need to send in their teams to a TD.
  • Activity calls and coinflips will be done by myself and the pick command on Pokemon Showdown respectively.
Round 1:

cant say vs Mishimono
marilli vs nintendogeniuses
zaaya vs KCN
youmu@poke vs Leroy Davis
Solerme vs Ika Ika Musume
1_TrickPhony vs GroudonEmpire

Round 1 deadline is Sunday May 5, 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Sorry to all my fans, I definitely didn't prep for this, GE said wanna play rn and you know what they say, "yolo", so I accepted.

Probably for the best that I got my tournament run out of the way to focus on more important things in my life that are flooding me. I've been using pokemon to cope with the stress instead of doing work this entire LT, and its about time it ended haha.

GL to GE and the rest of the homies still in the tournament! I'll be praying for all my opponents I play during whatever summer tournament we have, because I'm gonna be in peak form then!

Last edited:
Quick Predictions

Cant Say vs Mishimono
Hit or mish Ig Cant say got MISHED HUH (i should stop making this joke its so mf cringy)
Marilli vs Nintendo Geniuses
NG has been choking a lot recently and Marilli is really good.
Zaaya vs KCN
Zaaya definitely has caught onto the format quickly and is one of the top smogon players.
youmu@poke vs Leroy Davis
Ive seen youmupoke on the ladder and he/she seem ok/good.
Solerme vs Ika Ika Musume
Ika said he wasnt going to play so maybe 4th/5th seed would take it but assuming they play I feel like solerme would win especially bc just does not feel up to it, although ika has a really good shot.
1_TrickPhony vs Groudon Empire
Ge has already won, 1tp had a shot but i think that GE has more experience.

activity ig? Mans hasn't been active since last sunday lol
I don't got time to wait around any longer today in case he randomly shows up either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)