Battle Spot Premier League - Draft Information and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The draft will take place on Pokemon Showdown Friday Midnight EST (in 2 hours) in a groupchat that I will make and link in the BattleSpot room. The draft room will be modchat %, so spectators will be unable to chat in the draft room. Worry not, as another person will create another groupchat and that will function as the spectator chatroom, where participants will be able to express their thoughts during the draft. If you want to look at both chatrooms simultaneously, open the spectator chat in a new window and place the two chatrooms side by side.

Player List

Formats: BSS, BSS, BSS, BSD, BSD, GBU

All teams will have an initial budget of 80k, and will have to draft a minimum of 8 players (6 slots, 2 subs minimum). Managers can draft themselves for 10k, and will use the /announce function beforehand so that other managers don't accidentally upbid them.

I will post draft results below when the draft is finished. Good luck to all players and managers!

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The draft has been completed! Sorry to make everyone wait as we needed to get all our managers for the draft.

The draft ended up as follows:

Castelia Cavaliers: kamikaze, Memoric, Joint Cena, Jibaku, bobochan, I Am a Rookie, Megazard, PikachuCandyツ, miltankmilk
Viridian Rhydons: freekhoorn, Pearl, Solerme, maxgamer1, Pyritie, coR., FloristtheBudew, Mishimono, Sir Scrubbington, average fella, Quixxster, NightLight26, GunGunJ
Rustboro Rocky Helmets: P3DS , rozes, teal6, p2, shaian, Jmal98 , Mizuhime, NOVED, fischgrat, GreenGogoatttt
Saffron Side-Pups: Jhon, Stax, qsns, bargens, Feis, Alex Gomez, Leru, Natalie., blinkboy, SamVGC, KnightsofHallow
Fallarbor Flare Blitzers: Feliburn, TheFourthChaser, tko, Arifeen, Valentine, nvakna, ethan06, xastify, GateCreeper, Psynergy
Las Vegas Gengars: Demantoid, Kiyo, anirav, Elegyy, Brian12345, Legofigure11, Sopheon, Fire Fist Ace, lucariomaster2, Matame, Hulavuta, 6tennis, Chadizard

[03:01:58] #DragonWhale: ok, if there are to be trades, what kind of system would you guys like
[03:02:04] %Psynergy: yeah blame dragonwhale as always
[03:02:13] %Hulavuta: cant say please
[03:02:37] %NOVED: trade players & points if its agreed upon
[03:02:45] %NOVED: unless there's a better way to go about it
[03:03:09] %SamVGC ✿: yeah pretty much that
[03:03:21] #DragonWhale: ok what about
[03:03:23] #DragonWhale: players only
[03:03:27] #DragonWhale: post draft
[03:03:34] #DragonWhale: and one per team
[03:03:37] %SamVGC ✿: post draft yeah players only
[03:03:44] %NOVED: sure
[03:04:05] %Hulavuta: trade with each other
[03:04:09] %Hulavuta: or trade with the remaining players
[03:04:18] #DragonWhale: each other
[03:04:23] %NOVED: each other
[03:04:27] %Hulavuta: does money matter
[03:04:40] %NOVED: it would be post draft so no (i think)
[03:04:44] #DragonWhale: no
[03:04:53] %Hulavuta: ok
[03:04:54] #DragonWhale: both managers must agree, and it goes
[03:04:58] #DragonWhale: how does that sound?
[03:05:02] %Hulavuta: and only one player?
[03:05:15] #DragonWhale: I think one player is the best
[03:05:17] %NOVED: sounds good to me
[03:05:19] %Hulavuta: what if you feel like
[03:05:27] %Hulavuta: one player is worth two of the other guy's players
[03:05:35] %NOVED: lol
[03:06:01] #DragonWhale: hmm ok how does this sound:
[03:06:20] #DragonWhale: one trade only, and ONE SIDE MUST only trade one player
[03:06:33] &kamikaze: so no 2 to 2 trades
[03:06:33] #DragonWhale: so we don't have entire squad swaps
[03:06:34] %NOVED: sounds good to me
[03:06:42] %Hulavuta: ok
[03:06:43] %cant say: fine
[03:06:45] %SamVGC ✿: sounds good

So as the log above specifies, a team's manager is allowed to trade ONCE with ONE team, and at least one side must have only one player (you can do 1 for 2 trades). Both managers and the player needs to agree beforehand before I confirm the trade. Trades must be confirmed by Sunday morning EST before I go to sleep (so like 11am EST).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)