Battle Spot Interview Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Had another "Smogon dream" last night that Mega Lucario got a Mega Evolution if that counts

One each of the 721 known Pokemon against a billion lions. Who would win?
This is a done to death question but I'd say Pokemon, no question about it. Even if you don't specify levels and stuff. First of all, Pokemon show extreme durability; they can be cut, shot, crushed, burned alive, etc. and not receive any permanent damage. And Lion cans only bite and slash and stuff and we know how weak those moves are in Pokemon.

Now the original question was a trillion lions but even then all of the Pokemon would win even if we just go with the legendaries. I mean I don't think I need to elaborate how Kyogre and Groudon can take out huge numbers of lions at a time and how Dialga could freeze time or something.

And, most importantly, Pokemon have hax on their side which is an unstoppable force.

I got a couple...

Which mons do you find overrated in Battle Spot?
I honestly find Rotom to be pretty overrated, at least the defensive set. It will always be a good check to Talonflame but I find Rotom's typing doesn't give it all that helpful of resistances when you look at the top Pokemon in the metagame that can hit it neutrally. It really cannot take boosted attacks at all and has no way of healing, so it has to use Chesto Berry or Sitrus Berry over Rocky Helmet (which only allow it to heal once anyway).

Aside from that I'd say whatever is most popular is usually actually the best, due to better Japanese players being the ones who decide what gets high in usage :pirate:

When will you stop stalking my wall?
Probably never, I always joke around and post a lot on other people's walls just like they joke around on mine. It means I like you ;W;

That is pretty perceptive of you! No, I wouldn't say I get enough sleep but I don't think it's because I do too much. It's more because I am a chronic procrastinator and I always feel like I need at least 2 or 3 hours of browsing the internet before I go to bed. So I end up putting off whatever responsibility I need to do until at least midnight, and then I need a few hours on the internet and then wake up a few hours later. Also doesn't help that I absolutely refuse to ever sleep in, sometimes I'll go to 11 by accident but honestly if I sleep past 9 or so I feel like shit. And I don't mean I feel guilty for sleeping in, I mean like I'll be hot, have a headache, my mouth will be all gross, etc.
Are you a really Night and Day person? I always seem to sleep in the afternoon, mainly, and wen I have to leave for school is often wen I start to feel like I can fall asleep. I'm getting a little better at sleeping at night like people are "supposed" room but, all the same, death to the Circadian Rythm lol

I am actually morally opposed to Mega Tyranitar because I hate its design so much. I have literally never mega evolved any of my Tyranitars in-game. Fun fact.
I can understand that's however this implies you got the mega stone in game after you looked up TTar's mega evi(or just mega evos of the whole,) online. Why'd you ruin the surprise? :P Then again I think I did too, tho only for Megas, want gameplay to b a surprise.

What I'm working on right now is Choice Band Tyranitar in Trick Room with Cofagrigus. Cofag has really good type synergy since obviously Ghost and Dark are good together and he really scares away physical attackers. And once Tyranitar actually has speed, it can really plow through things that used to give it trouble, like Gengar, Salamence, Blaziken, basically everything I listed above. I tried it against NOVED the other day and it went pretty well (although I didn't bring Cofag because I forgot to put Trick Room on it lol...I ended up setting up Trick Room with Reuniclus which is another one of my favorite Pokemon that I want to use) so I'm really looking forward to trying it on the ladder when I get time.
[\Quote]

That seems like a really good idea. If you've seen my replay from the tourney, you'd kno that that's very similar to what beat me. Coffee for days. TTar is pretty slow, and can't really afford to try being a tank cuz of that gross typing, I think. Aiming to utilize that slowness and capitalize on its power seems really smart. And it also under speeds min Spe Aegi in TR to hit Blade form, which is nice if you're able to live an attack.

I don't, actually. Like I said, I'm a chronic procrastinator. I haven't actually played the Saxophone at all this year and my online Harmonica Academy 6 month subscription just expired and I only got through like 4 or 5 lessons. (By the way, not that I am sponsored by them or anything, but www.harmonicaacademy.com is actually a very useful resource for anyone wanting to learn harmonica. 20 dollars gets you 6 months and they take you right from the beginning with audio embedded into the lessons so you can hear what you are supposed to be sounding like). I have a novel that I've been wanting to get down but I haven't been writing it since November for Nanowrimo (which I also gave up on). I haven't played Battle Spot in a while and I haven't played Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold in months. I also haven't gotten very far in the eshop Pokemon Red or Digimon Dusk (that I restarted last month) either. I had to make the decision to completely give up trying to improve at drawing even though I was serious about it this year.
I can be super lazy, which I guess makes me procrastinate(more just not do stuff,) but I'm guessing that ain't your reason. I mean, lazy Aisian is basically an oxymoron XD. So what kinda stuff do you do wen you're procrastinating. And Digimon Dusk XD. We have more stuff to talk about lol. I've played that game so much lol. Gameplay is kinda sucky, but Digimon tho. If the games were better they might surpass Pokemon cuz Digimon are cooler. If you've seen the show, imagine how Angewomon says her name. Then compare that to Goomy's cry. Kinda says it all right there. Lemme know if you wanna trade, ordered Dawn online and it haves lotsa exclusive mons Dusk wants. I just wish the bulk of Digimon games weren't Japanese or on one of the Playstations, cuz I never bought one.

Hopefully after next month though, I'll get serious about everything because I'll have a lot of free time in the summer.
[\Quote]

Or you could just relax lol. You sound close enough to perfect p, I don't think you need to feel pressured to do more XD.
EDIT: looks like I messed up the quoting of everything. You can still read it tho, so I think it's ok

Slow, painful, stalling death, or quick, brutal, and reckless offense?

Ketchup or mustard?

Receipt with you or in the bag?

Favorite Mega Altaria set?

Imperial or Stormcloak?

Char-Y or Char-X?

Blondes or ginger babes? God help you if pick the wrong one

Favorite Battle Spot metagame and yyyyyyy?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
-What is one Mega that you consider criminally underrated in BS?

-Do you think there should be more "basic" evolutions for older Pokemon in future generations, or do you think Megas are a better way to breathe new life to older Pokemon species (don't forget about Eviolite)?

-To add on to Q2, which Pokemon would you like to see with a new evolution/Mega in the future, and why?

-Have you played any of VGC 16? What's your opinion on the meta?

-Opinion on Fire Emblem Fates?

-Is Lucina still your waifu?

-You mentioned you were into figure collecting. Which figures in particular are you collecting?

-I know I've been dead for the past few months, but y u no stalk me anymore? .-.

I have a few more questions.

I loved dinosaurs growing up too and I especially loved the Jurassic Park movies. Did you enjoy the franchise as well and if so, which one is your favorite?

Do you think any pokemon should be banned from BSS or maybe do you want there to be some clauses similar to the Smogon formats? If so, which pokemon or which clauses?

Do you think we will ever see someone outside Japan finish top 10 on the ladder?

Last edited:

-Do you think there should be more "basic" evolutions for older Pokemon in future generations, or do you think Megas are a better way to breathe new life to older Pokemon species (don't forget about Eviolite)?

-To add on to Q2, which Pokemon would you like to see with a new evolution/Mega in the future, and why?

-You mentioned you were into figure collecting. Which figures in particular are you collecting?

-I know I've been dead for the past few months, but y u no stalk me anymore? .-.
YOUR FUCKING ALIVE I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO HUMP YOU TO DEATH XENO.
And why did I forget to ask your first question in my post. Oh well. I thought of other shit to add anyway:

Opinion on Stealth Rocks? Overcentralizing in the OU metagame? Is it even worth running in BSS? Is shit like Volcarona or Scyther viable at all in BSS' lower SR usage?

Care-a-mel or car-mel?

Will I ever achieve 1700 on a BS ladder?

Joint Cena

I swear I'm nice!
What are some Smogon tiers that you prefer to play aside from battle spot?

In Battle Spot, Which pokemon do you despise the most when playing someone?

What's your favorite music to listen to when playing Pokemon or in general?

Can you give me some tips on how I can get a good sig like yours??

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Are you a really Night and Day person? I always seem to sleep in the afternoon, mainly, and wen I have to leave for school is often wen I start to feel like I can fall asleep. I'm getting a little better at sleeping at night like people are "supposed" room but, all the same, death to the Circadian Rythm lol
I am not a fan of afternoons but fortunately that's when I have my classes so I can fill the time with that.

I can understand that's however this implies you got the mega stone in game after you looked up TTar's mega evi(or just mega evos of the whole,) online. Why'd you ruin the surprise? :P Then again I think I did too, tho only for Megas, want gameplay to b a surprise.
It was pretty hard to avoid spoilers as a regular Smogon user at the time. Not that I ever cared about spoilers in regards to Pokemon, that's what gets us hyped for the games anyhow.

That seems like a really good idea. If you've seen my replay from the tourney, you'd kno that that's very similar to what beat me. Coffee for days. TTar is pretty slow, and can't really afford to try being a tank cuz of that gross typing, I think. Aiming to utilize that slowness and capitalize on its power seems really smart. And it also under speeds min Spe Aegi in TR to hit Blade form, which is nice if you're able to live an attack.
Cool, I actually didn't know that about Aegislash. Even on Quiet?

I can be super lazy, which I guess makes me procrastinate(more just not do stuff,) but I'm guessing that ain't your reason. I mean, lazy Aisian is basically an oxymoron XD. So what kinda stuff do you do wen you're procrastinating. And Digimon Dusk XD. We have more stuff to talk about lol. I've played that game so much lol. Gameplay is kinda sucky, but Digimon tho. If the games were better they might surpass Pokemon cuz Digimon are cooler. If you've seen the show, imagine how Angewomon says her name. Then compare that to Goomy's cry. Kinda says it all right there. Lemme know if you wanna trade, ordered Dawn online and it haves lotsa exclusive mons Dusk wants. I just wish the bulk of Digimon games weren't Japanese or on one of the Playstations, cuz I never bought one.
Lol nice, cool to see more people into Digimon. I dunno why it's gotta be a rivalry or whatever, but oh well. I like both Star Wars and Star Trek too, lol. Yeah it is unfortunate that most of the games were on Playstation and stuff, I only really get Nintendo. Digimon games have pretty bad mechanics in general but I get over it just so I can use my favorite Digimon. I gotta say the Digivolution mechanics were cool though even if they were too complicated.

Anyway I'm pretty sure we can't trade because DS Wi-Fi is kill. But I started the game over anyway so yeah. Put like my three most valuable Digimon on my brother's Dawn game though lol.

Not sure about Digimon ever being bigger than Pokemon because it doesn't have as much crossover appeal, IMO. Like there are cute Digimon and all, but it's not quite Pikachu level of fame. And it kind of missed its window. It's hard for new things to enter the market at this point, just look at Yo-Kai Watch outside of Japan. Pokemon just came in at the right time before the internet was a thing and managed to keep its hold on the market since then. Digimon had its chance and went away. But there's nothing wrong with that because I'm fine with just having great anime series, I don't need it to be a huge multi-media empire like Pokemon.

Although I think it's funny that there were so many religious objections to Pokemon for peripherally-religious connotations whereas there was barely any stink about Digimon despite the fact that it overtly uses religious symbolism and characters. I mean, so many Hindu, Shinto, and Christian figures were used as Digimon. I mean they literally had the seven demon lords and a Digimon that was literally Lucifer lol.

I mean I don't have a problem with them making Digimon based off of religious figures despite the fact that I'm a religious person, but just from a sociological standpoint it's kind of funny how Pokemon got all the heat from religious groups whereas Digimon flew right under the radar. Just goes to show how much less of an impact it had than Pokemon.

Or you could just relax lol. You sound close enough to perfect p, I don't think you need to feel pressured to do more XD.
Lol, first time someone has called me closed to perfect, thanks lmao. Nah, it's okay though, I do this stuff for fun so I want to do it.

Slow, painful, stalling death, or quick, brutal, and reckless offense?
I go for the reckless offense, #YOLO

Stall is fun when playing against someone you know so you can get the satisfaction of irritating them. But it's super susceptible to hax, so I don't like it that much and it makes my games too long.

Ketchup or mustard?
I can't stand ketchup. Love mustard.

Receipt with you or in the bag?
In the bag, it's just easier to carry that way.

Favorite Mega Altaria set?
Dunno, I actually have never used it. Probably Calm Mind Hyper Voice though.

Imperial or Stormcloak?
Not familiar with Skyrim (if it even is, I just googled it) but I like the word Imperial so I'll go with that.

Char-Y or Char-X?
In what way? I like Char-X's design more but I use Char-Y more on the ladder, it fits my teams better in general.

Blondes or ginger babes? God help you if pick the wrong one
I like both but I'll go with blonde.

Favorite Battle Spot metagame and yyyyyyy?
Probably Singles because it's just the one I've played the most. And it's the one I'm best at.

Probably Mega Lopunny. I always lose to it but nobody really talks about it much.

Definitely think there should be more basic evolutions for Pokemon but I'm not opposed to stuff like Absol and Aerodactyl getting Megas because I feel like they were Pokemon who were going to stick with one form anyway.

Flygon, obviously. Reasons don't need to be said. As for regular evolutions, I don't think any need one right now. I think it's too many generations past now to make evolutions for older Pokemon.

Haven't played it. It seems interesting but also somewhat overcentralizing.

It looked bad so I didn't buy it

Yes

Lucina (see above), Alphamon, Teen Gohan, Charizard-X, Kylo Ren, Mewtwo, just to name a few.

I don't really stick to one series because I'd rather buy stuff from all the different things I like. When I started in November, I didn't really know what to collect so I just kinda got whatever, mostly miniatures. But now as I've been doing it for a little longer, I've decided what I'm really into are 6-inch articulated figures. So I mostly collect S.H. Figuarts because they are pretty much the best (at a relatively affordable price) in that area.

I've moved on to other people to stalk. Sorry baby, I didn't know you cared :(

I have a few more questions.

I loved dinosaurs growing up too and I especially loved the Jurassic Park movies. Did you enjoy the franchise as well and if so, which one is your favorite?
Yep, Jurassic Park was my absolute favorite movie as a kid. It's not my favorite anymore, but it's in my top 10 for sure. The other three are fine, in my opinion. I used to think The Lost World was as good as the original, but rewatching it as an adult I realize there are a ton of problems and characters making absolutely insanely stupid decisions. Except Roland, he is cool as hell and saves the movie.

Jurassic World to me was kind of the like the Pokemon XY of the series. In that I was not hyped for it at all and only saw it because I felt like as a Jurassic Park fan I just had to see every movie. But it pleasantly surprised me. It had a lot of problems but it was overall an extremely fun movie. I knew there was no way it was gonna be as good as the first movie, because the last two sequels were not as good.

I think it is just not possible to have a sequel as good as the first, because the first movie was science-fiction thriller about chaos and responsibilities of science that used dinosaurs killing people to tell that. Whereas the remaining movies were just pure thriller about dinosaurs killing people without the strong overarching theme of the first movie. Like there was absolutely no way there would ever be another park, but I just excused it because you kinda have to overlook that for the movie to even exist.

Do you think any pokemon should be banned from BSS or maybe do you want there to be some clauses similar to the Smogon formats? If so, which pokemon or which clauses?
Klefki maybe, and maybe Kangaskhan. And maybe add OHKO clause. That's about it maybe, I'm not so much of a complainer. There are a lot of Pokemon that are too overcentralizing but whatever, the metagame has kinda been built around them so it's kind of fragile to change things without changing the meta completely.

Do you think we will ever see someone outside Japan finish top 10 on the ladder?
Now that Jibaku and MythTrainerInfinity are gone, I don't think so. Our community is starting to focus a little more on PS and each other than the ladder like it was originally too, so I don't know. Maybe if we start a program to try to do that.

YOUR FUCKING ALIVE I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO HUMP YOU TO DEATH XENO.
And why did I forget to ask your first question in my post. Oh well. I thought of other shit to add anyway:

Opinion on Stealth Rocks? Overcentralizing in the OU metagame? Is it even worth running in BSS? Is shit like Volcarona or Scyther viable at all in BSS' lower SR usage?
Volcarona is very good. No real reason to use Scyther over Scizor though. I do think Stealth Rock is overcentralizing in the OU meta, but I'm not an OU player so I won't act like I really know what taking Stealth Rock out will mean for it.

Sometimes worth running in Battle Spot Singles if you just happen to use a Pokemon that has it, like Skarmory or something. But not something you need to think about giving a dedicated slot to.

Care-a-mel or car-mel?
Care-a-mel. Fun fact I named my character Caramel in SoulSilver. In Alpha Sapphire I shortened it to Cara but I kinda regret it because I think people will think it is a reference to Cara Delevingne when it is in fact a reference to the Caramelldansen

Will I ever achieve 1700 on a BS ladder?
On the 3DS? Sure, it's not outside the realm of possibility. I don't know how good you are though, so I really wouldn't be able to say. It's really up to how many games you play. If you look at the highest ranked players, they have something like 300 wins 200 losses, so it's really more up to how many games you play while keeping a good W/L ratio.

What are some Smogon tiers that you prefer to play aside from battle spot?
None really. Like in my earlier post, thinking in a 6v6 mindset is just something that I can't really do. I did play ORAS UU with Brobat the other day, and it was fun. Replay here: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-350220595

In Battle Spot, Which pokemon do you despise the most when playing someone?
Klefki, Glalie, Gliscor. All those haxy substitute-using Pokemon really. Also Umbreon and Venusaur as I said earlier.

What's your favorite music to listen to when playing Pokemon or in general?
I don't actually listen to music while I play, I usually listen to videos of people talking like Nostalgia Critic or something. As for music I listen to, I listen to a bit of everything. Yeah I know that's a cliche answer but it's true. When it comes to American music I am mostly into older stuff, anything from 60's to 2000's, not really a fan of 2010's stuff tbh. Some of it I listen to ironically though, like a lot of punk music. You probably picked up on that with my whole "fuck the government" act I've been doing lately. Nowadays I listen to mostly videogame and anime music though...lol, not a weeb though. I am into Jazz too but funnily enough just by coincidence most of my favorite Jazz artists are also Japanese. I sometimes like to joke around that the only bands I listen to are Japanese all-girl Jazz groups...I am just coincidentally into a lot of those.

Can you give me some tips on how I can get a good sig like yours??
Steal them. Not even kidding. I do "steal" a lot of material and make it my own based on context. So I wouldn't say I'm a hack but you can find a lot of inspiration from a lot of places. There's a saying that creativity is not the ability to come up with something new from nothing, but the ability to connect two unrelated things to create something new.

Phew, got these ones done. I'm late for class lol.

Not gonna quote cuz that's work.

Aegi is base 60 Spe, TTar is base 61. So if both are min Spe TTar is faster, or slower in TR(you want to be slower to hit blade form, tho bring faster can be good too.)

Yea, Digimon are awesome. I should've payed more attention to it early on and gotten a Playstation. And that's so weird Pokemon got numbed for some vague religious stuff, but Digimon has obvious religious stuff and dint get called out.

One other think I find weird on Digimon Dusk and Dawn is how you can raise resistances, basically making all your mons immune to everything after a few billion farm days. How do people deal with this? Like if you wanna battle someone, do you both spend forever maxing resistances, or hack them to max? Or do you agree to not change them at all for everything? But how could you track that?

Lol, your welcome. Idk if close to perfect is right, but you do so much. I'm super lazy so I find your ambition peculiar, and I worry that you gonna burn yourself out lol.

Skyrim is incredibly awesome. Feel free to PM(like I'd ever tell anyone, especially someone so popular, to never ever PM me lol,) and talk about anything Digimon or ask about Skyrim. I've played it for thousands of hrs(I don't think the number is available anywhere, but I just kno.) They need to make it Xbox one compatible.

I've seen a meme with Flygon and Slowbro, where its that episode of SpongeBob where SpongeBob lets that eel guy have his ice cream cuz Plankton says "good, now let him have it!). Bro is the eel Ofc. My question is what you'd want Mega Flygon to be like. Chomp completely outclasses Flygon normal,y, and it's also got a mega. I can't think of what they'd do with Flygon that'd differentiate it from stuff like Chomp and Mence.

I don't like that hazy sub stuff either. Especially sub, just like Parafusion is annoying but ok. Crap like SubToxic Thund, Rotom-H, and other stuff is gross. Gliscor is a Poke I'm very wary of. I feel like you pretty much need a Poke standard Gliscor can't touch(I.e. Skarms,) a mon with a strong move that bypasses sub(Mamo with Icicle Spear is good, and Cloyster is even more reliable with Skill Link. Mega Hera is physical and hits neutrally, so its not really good enough,) or something like Encore or a reliable way to PP stall it(Suicune doesn't care about it.)

Out of curiosity, what do you want your job to be? You seem to like most everything.

Hulavuta

Not gonna quote cuz that's work.

Aegi is base 60 Spe, TTar is base 61. So if both are min Spe TTar is faster, or slower in TR(you want to be slower to hit blade form, tho bring faster can be good too.)
Oh, rip then. My Tyranitars are Adamant

Yea, Digimon are awesome. I should've payed more attention to it early on and gotten a Playstation. And that's so weird Pokemon got numbed for some vague religious stuff, but Digimon has obvious religious stuff and dint get called out.
Yeah, again that kinda just shows how little of a cultural phenomenon it was compared to Pokemon.

One other think I find weird on Digimon Dusk and Dawn is how you can raise resistances, basically making all your mons immune to everything after a few billion farm days. How do people deal with this? Like if you wanna battle someone, do you both spend forever maxing resistances, or hack them to max? Or do you agree to not change them at all for everything? But how could you track that?
Didn't know about this mechanic actually. I did know you could max every stat to 999 though so yeah. I don't know if 999 is the same strength across all Digimon though or just 999 for that specific Digimon.

Lol, your welcome. Idk if close to perfect is right, but you do so much. I'm super lazy so I find your ambition peculiar, and I worry that you gonna burn yourself out lol.
Yeah, I do do a lot (or at least I try). I dunno man, I'm a pretty passionate guy. Obviously everyone has their own personal goals and interests and that's fine, don't let others decide what you do for you. Still, I think that it's good for people to realize what their strengths are and pursue them just to better themselves as people. Just my opinion though.

Skyrim is incredibly awesome. Feel free to PM(like I'd ever tell anyone, especially someone so popular, to never ever PM me lol,) and talk about anything Digimon or ask about Skyrim. I've played it for thousands of hrs(I don't think the number is available anywhere, but I just kno.) They need to make it Xbox one compatible.
I was really interested in it but I thought my computer would never be able to run it (and I didn't have money at the time) so I never got it. It still looks interesting but I don't really play games anymore so yeah.

I've seen a meme with Flygon and Slowbro, where its that episode of SpongeBob where SpongeBob lets that eel guy have his ice cream cuz Plankton says "good, now let him have it!). Bro is the eel Ofc. My question is what you'd want Mega Flygon to be like. Chomp completely outclasses Flygon normal,y, and it's also got a mega. I can't think of what they'd do with Flygon that'd differentiate it from stuff like Chomp and Mence.
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'd want him to Bug-type, that'd change a lot. 'Cause Flygon's main strengths are his typing combined with Levitate. So I dunno, but GameFreak has been doing a pretty good job giving megas new jobs.

I don't like that hazy sub stuff either. Especially sub, just like Parafusion is annoying but ok. Crap like SubToxic Thund, Rotom-H, and other stuff is gross. Gliscor is a Poke I'm very wary of. I feel like you pretty much need a Poke standard Gliscor can't touch(I.e. Skarms,) a mon with a strong move that bypasses sub(Mamo with Icicle Spear is good, and Cloyster is even more reliable with Skill Link. Mega Hera is physical and hits neutrally, so its not really good enough,) or something like Encore or a reliable way to PP stall it(Suicune doesn't care about it.)
Yeah.

Out of curiosity, what do you want your job to be? You seem to like most everything.
Lol, I've been bouncing from thing to thing for a while. At first I wanted to go into Psychology and become a therapist but then decided to go into Social Work instead because I felt like that'd be better for what I'd actually want to do (though I'm honestly not entirely sure of the difference). I also thought about becoming a pastor but that's still up in the air because if I did that I'd have to be bi-vocational anyway. Thought about being a music major too but I don't think I'd really get any job in that area because I don't really compose music, I just play music that already exists.

Right now I'm just doing classes for a Social Work degree but this semester made me consider becoming a history or humanities professor because I really like the college environment.

Dream job though would be a street musician or stage musician like at Disney World or something. But I dunno if that pays very well and obviously it's not something where they hire a lot of people. So it's a dream that will probably never be ;W;

The main theme with all this is a career that involves dealing with and being around other people. I don't think I could stand being cooped up in a lab all day or be doing math or something. Not that there is anything wrong with people who want to do that, because obviously it is extremely important for people to go into careers in those fields. But I want a career where I can directly teach and be a positive influence to people, because I do feel like I have good things to say. And like I said earlier, you just gotta discover your own personal strengths and work on those. Numbers and equations don't really click with me, but I understand people pretty well.

Uh, if your TTars are Adamant they'll still be faster than min Spe Aegi. If it was the other way around then they'd slower/faster in TR.

Yea idk about all that. There are very few online resources for Digimon Dusk and Dawn. An example is resistance increasing/decreasing moves and the same things for stats. No clue from looking online how much each one does. Only get any clue thru observation.

Anyways, nice talking to you:) You seem really interesting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)