Banned for 8 years and 11 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay,my shoddyaccount is black panther.I've been laddering
and suddenly when I signed in,it said that I got banned for 8 years and 11 months.
Explain.

it could be your nick, it can be interpreted as racist
Its not meant as something racial. I chose the nick because the black panther is my fav. animal. Besides,I've seen people on shoddy with ''Nazi''things in their names and they did not get any troubles.

Told you!
Hopefully this is a mistake!

Edit: I am getting to the bottom of this conspiracy.. Oh no! There on to me.- Transmission ends.

*white noise*

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
the account name "Black Panther" is not banned according to the user list. are you sure you're connecting to the smogon server? other than that I don't know whats up

edit: never mind, this ban is completely valid. you were banned for cheating the ladder, see ya in 2018

the account name "Black Panther" is not banned according to the user list. are you sure you're connecting to the smogon server? other than that I don't know whats up

edit: never mind, this ban is completely valid. you were banned for cheating the ladder, see ya in 2018
How am I supposed to cheat?Prove it.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Wow you banned the nick or the whole IP whew

Also, Venom no sympahty for you there is definitely a definitive way to know...although quit while your behind is my advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)