Ban this idiot please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two members, after hitting them with some hax ReyScarface and locopoke pretended to "know Mods and other stuff" and started bitching. I forgot to save the log for our first battle, which he said worse things.

This occured on the Smogon Server of Shoddy Battle

ReyScarface's Pawn fainted. locopoke.: GregJustGreg (5:05 P.M.): Alright brother. Long live the Just Brotherhood! ReyScarface: lol locopoke.: SteveJustSteve (5:06 P.M.): you guys never let me ban :( locopoke.: SteveJustSteve has been banned by GregJustGreg forever. ReyScarface: lol ReyScarface: gottacatchemall locopoke.: GregJustGreg (5:10 P.M.) I dont even think hes related to us ReyScarface: stop pissing your pants bro ReyScarface: is just a forever ban + 10 viruses ReyScarface switched in Rook (lvl 100 Garchomp ♂). Taunt prohibits the use of this move. Rook used Dragon Claw. Darkrai lost 52% of its health. Darkrai used Dark Pulse. Rook lost 44% of its health. Taunt prohibits the use of this move. Rook used Dragon Claw. Darkrai lost 48% of its health. gottacatchemall's Darkrai fainted. gottacatchemall switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ♀). Pointed stones dug into Blissey. Blissey lost 12% of its health. ReyScarface switched in Knight (lvl 100 Lucario ♂). gottacatchemall switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre). Kyogre's Drizzle caused a storm! Rain began to fall! Pointed stones dug into Kyogre. Kyogre lost 12% of its health. The rain continues to fall. ReyScarface switched in King (lvl 100 Kyogre). King's Drizzle caused a storm! Kyogre used Surf. It's not very effective... King lost 42% of its health. Kyogre lost 10% of its health. The rain continues to fall. ReyScarface: loco gottacatchemall switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ♀). Pointed stones dug into Blissey. Blissey lost 12% of its health. King used Thunder. Blissey lost 32% of its health. Blissey is paralysed! It may be unable to move! The rain continues to fall. Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little! Blissey restored 6% of its health. ReyScarface: help me make an ubers team ReyScarface switched in Knight (lvl 100 Lucario ♂). Blissey is paralysed! It can't move! The rain continues to fall. Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little! Blissey restored 6% of its health. locopoke.: now? o.o gottacatchemall switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre). Kyogre's Drizzle caused a storm! Pointed stones dug into Kyogre. Kyogre lost 12% of its health. Knight used Swords Dance. Knight's attack was sharply raised. The rain continues to fall. ReyScarface: later Knight used Extremespeed. Kyogre lost 65% of its health. gottacatchemall's Kyogre fainted. Knight lost 10% of its health. The rain continues to fall. locopoke.: mmk gottacatchemall switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza). Pointed stones dug into Rayquaza. Rayquaza lost 25% of its health. Knight used Extremespeed. Rayquaza lost 69% of its health. Knight lost 10% of its health. Rayquaza used Overheat. It's super effective! Knight lost 80% of its health. ReyScarface's Knight fainted. Rayquaza's special attack was harshly lowered. Rayquaza lost 6% of its health. gottacatchemall's Rayquaza fainted. The rain continues to fall. ReyScarface switched in Rook (lvl 100 Garchomp ♂). gottacatchemall switched in Mewtwo (lvl 100 Mewtwo). Mewtwo is exerting its pressure! Pointed stones dug into Mewtwo. Mewtwo lost 12% of its health. Rook used Outrage. Rook went on a rampage! Mewtwo lost 68% of its health. Mewtwo used Selfdestruct. Rook lost 56% of its health. ReyScarface's Rook fainted. gottacatchemall's Mewtwo fainted. The rain continues to fall. ReyScarface switched in King (lvl 100 Kyogre). gottacatchemall switched in Deoxys-f (lvl 100 Deoxys-f). Deoxys-f is exerting its pressure! Pointed stones dug into Deoxys-f. Deoxys-f lost 12% of its health. King's Drizzle caused a storm! ReyScarface: im scarfed so you are fucked ReyScarface: your best chance ReyScarface: is hiting with Extremespeed Deoxys-f used Thunder. It's super effective! King lost 58% of its health. ReyScarface's King fainted. Deoxys-f lost 10% of its health. The rain continues to fall. gottacatchemall: interesting ReyScarface switched in Queen (lvl 100 Lugia). Queen is exerting its pressure! Deoxys-f used Ice Beam. It's super effective! Queen lost 56% of its health. Queen was frozen solid! Deoxys-f lost 10% of its health. Queen is frozen solid! The rain continues to fall. Queen's leftovers restored its health a little! Queen restored 6% of its health. ReyScarface: oh my god ReyScarface: NO FUCKING WAY ReyScarface: you haxing me again? ReyScarface switched in Bishop (lvl 100 Darkrai). Deoxys-f used Ice Beam. Bishop lost 73% of its health. Deoxys-f lost 10% of its health. The rain continues to fall. ReyScarface: fuck you (BAN ME PLEASE) ReyScarface: you are getting banned ReyScarface has left the room. gottacatchemall wins! locopoke. has left the room. gottacatchemall has exhausted his or her time.

you have to be at least 13 to play on shoddy x=

honestly, i dont see what they did wrong at all, and for bitching, i cuss all the time on shoddy too and anyone gets mad at hax.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I think we have more credibility than you.

Everybody gets pissed off sometimes, people can be sore losers, I don't see how it's a banning offense. We were just kidding around, we didn't do anything bad lol ;_;

was this thread honestly necessary? if you disapprove, don't come. welcome to the internet, my friend. shit happens. also, if you lurk around for about 2 days, you would discover that reyscarface and locopoke are both rather well known.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
yeah this isn't anything that warrants a ban or even a kick. many users on shoddy are immature and deal with luck poorly, just ignore it when they get pissy. if they take it too far, pm a mod on the server instead of posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)