BH Balanced Hackmons Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UT

No, I’m not coming to my senses
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Art by Senko

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
Pairings
Loser's Bracket

quojova  vs  eljiel
willdbeast  vs  Redflix
longhiep341  vs  Codename C.A.T
Ballfire  vs  in the hills
Tea Guzzler  vs  DuGuo
dunkthelunk  vs  TTTech
Ivar57  vs  MAMP
damflame 3  vs  Quantum Tesseract

Deadline is Sunday, September 4th at 9:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited:
My serious predictions last week got 9.5/16 accuracy. Perhaps my words motivated some players not bolded by me so I'd say that accuracy wasn't ideal. Will try to do better for this round.
quojova  vs  eljiel
yea.

willdbeast  vs  Redflix
willdbeast has some wild ideas last round, and they forfeited very early in g2 and g3. I don't know why. Redflix played some very good games against Dragonillis. So I guess they should win this.

longhiep341  vs  Codename C.A.T
longhiep said they will still hide replays. So it's time to choose either to hope they become the champion and reveal all their teams or to bold their opponent as a punishment. Here you see my choice.

Ballfire  vs  in the hills
I guess Ballfire built and changed last round? At least that series looked nice. I'm not too sure what's coming here tho.

Tea Guzzler  vs  DuGuo
Interesting one. The main task of Tea is still picking good teams for the matchup. And if he succeeds to do so, I think he's better here. However, I'm making this task complex for him by claiming to help DuGuo here ;)

dunkthelunk  vs  TTTech
I got reminded last round that dunkthelunk is becomingtheother. They have pretty ladder-hero-ish builds which means they may not like to change team. TTTech may say he's ready to lose but that won't really be the case imo.

Ivar57  vs  MAMP
Unfort.
1661744673910.png

damflame 3  vs  Quantum Tesseract
Unfort 2.
This is almost unpredictable for me because QT is good and damflame is mysterious. You may ask why is damflame still mysterious after those many rounds. The answer is their teams are unconventional and I need time to really analyze these, which I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)