Balanced CAP Tournament - Round 2 (#17) [Deadline: February 20th]

approved by snake_rattler
op by Jordy

Balanced CAP Tour

The premise of this tournament is to ban Mega Crucibelle and Necturna, 2 polarizing threats in the current metagame, to see how the metagame would be without them.
Rules:
- Crucibellite and Necturna are banned.
- Single Bracket, best of 3.
- Replays are required. If participants can't provide replays, they will not receive the win. If participants fail to follow this rule, the match will result in a coinflip.
- Matches should be played on Pokemon Showdown OR Smogtours.
- Activity calls will be dealt with on a case-by-case scenario, but please, just try and get your matches done. You may ask for an extension if it is impossible to schedule with your opponent in the given time frame.
- Schedule your matches. If participants fail to communicate with each other, then the match will not be coin flipped and the user that actively tried to schedule will get the win.
- Please read the general tournament rules in the following link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/
- All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Last edited:
Oh shit I totally forgot to post. Snake and I tried to schedule but he has exams so I suggested that we wait, but that's completely my L, he offered a forefeit but I didn't take it so yeah big unfortunate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)