Attitude Problems on Shoddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well I'm sure you've had those people, you know the ones, those who ragequit without saying gg. Who leave the microsecond the word 'wins!' appears on the screen. Now you wonder if these people were ever taught their P's & Q's, but have you ever had a truely rude person playing you?

This is an extract from a recent Shoddy Battle, I took it on myself to censor the name, I was playing against Big D*ck Ros, CJK just joined the battle soon after the start.

Shoddy Battle said:
big d*ck ros: lol
big d*ck ros: no dragons here bitch
zaffy: you never know :D
CJK: hey zaffy
zaffy: hola
CJK: you gay
zaffy: oh
zaffy: that's not nice
Don't know what caused this one

zaffy: ... how did ice beam hit gliscor?
big d*ck ros: ._.
big d*ck ros: u dumbfuck
big d*ck ros: i haver accuracy
zaffy: u turn
zaffy: but what ever, i'm new
This is where a glitch happened, I used u-turn, yet his swampert hit the pokemon which used u-turn, instead of the sent out pokemon.

big d*ck ros: dumbass
zaffy: well chill out, yes, i'm a noob
CJK: ^
zaffy: no need to be insulting about it, you should be happy for the free win
zaffy: i'm sorry that i'm not as good as you in pokemon
big d*ck ros: yes
big d*ck ros: im prestigious
CJK: ^
big d*ck ros: im one of the best 100 battlers
big d*ck ros: in the world
CJK: EVER
big d*ck ros: and my d*ck is big
zaffy: i actually don't have much free time in my life, so congrats to you, you obviously put yours to good use
CJK: he barely plays

CJK: you just cant take the d*ck
big d*ck ros: exactly
zaffy: it's the internet, you're hardly able to rape me here
CJK: YOU CANT TAKE THE d*ck ZAFFY
CJK: GET WRECKED
big d*ck ros: eat my d*ck
big d*ck ros: chump
CJK has left the room.
big d*ck ros has left the room.
This is when he won
So I was wondering, is there anyway to report truly abusive behaviour on Shoddy? Am I over reacting and need to get used to this 'competitive' spirit?

Or just discuss your abuse on Shoddy here.

Hi, I'm sorry that you had to deal with this troll. In future, if you do run into someone as unpleasant as that, you're welcome to report the behaviour to moderators. Mods are marked with * after their name, and admins **. They're at the top of the list. (Greyed out nicks are away.) Moderators are there to keep order and ensure people are having a good time, so if someone starts flaming you again, let them know where the battle is and they'll take action.

Hi, I'm sorry that you had to deal with this troll. In future, if you do run into someone as unpleasant as that, you're welcome to report the behaviour to moderators. Mods are marked with * after their name, and admins **. They're at the top of the list. (Greyed out nicks are away.) Moderators are there to keep order and ensure people are having a good time, so if someone starts flaming you again, let them know where the battle is and they'll take action.
Do I just send them a message of the name of the person? Or what should be put into the message?

Type /msg user to initiate a private message with them (example, /msg scofield), then briefly explain your situation, and hopefully they'll be there to respond.

I hate people like that, I really do. People like that are worse the Dominech the French Football Coach.
After I 6-0'ed one guy he told me to eff off

Alright, I left this open so the OP could continue to communicate with me, but it appears the problem is resolved, and this isn't a discussion forum. ;) If Zaffy has any more questions about this, feel free to contact me in PMs. (Click my name and select Send a private message to jumpluff in the dropdown menu.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)