Other Ask the Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Pineapple pizza y/n
y
With SwSh massively changing the landscape of the meta, what are you thinking of the new mechanics, as well as stuff like the Dex cut affecting OU? Also post thoughts on the Dex cut in general.
don't really like to give this too much thought until we're certain of how everything works/what the final dex is going to be, less mons kinda sux tho who knows
For those of you who’ve played earlier iterations of OU (dp/rs/bw), what is your favorite? Easiest/hardest to get into?
bw is hella fun, advs cool too just less represented unless youre an elite player
If there’s one thing on Smogon/PS you’d want to implement, what would it be? (Friends lists don’t count!)
definitely having teams be stored on the server rather than your cookies
Any underrated movies/TV shows/animes/books/other media to share?
cant think of any rn
Best / worst gen of OU?
objectivity aside i enjoy sm the most and oras the least
Thoughts on Z-moves and Mega Evolution in competitive Pokémon?
z-moves lowkey break the game but it be like that, megas were a sick addition tho
Was USUM OU Memetagame Discussion really a mistake?
it was
  • fams, what y'all like to listen to? favorite songs, artists, or albums?
p much everything, mostly listen to friends' playlists and recommendations, stuff that's on the radio etc
  • u guys like to practice any sports in ur free time?
used to play badminton a lot but stopped a couple years ago when i finished hs
  • choose three other ou mods to fuck marry kill.
your mom
  • krookodile: thoughts on it in the current ou meta?
not a fan but there's some good teams w it
  • later in the generation, many people r thinking sm is stale or too matchup dependant. thoughts on these claims?
ban kart save sm
  • exclusively to leo and tpp: u guys seem to be getting into the tournament scene as of late. so how's it going?
not too happy w how wcop ended but snake's going good, love my team except for pinch
  • overall, how is moderating such a big forum like ou like? y'all ever get burnt out? i know i would!
it's pretty tame lately, definitely not as time consuming as it used to be which is good cause I don't have as much time anymore either
ass or tits
penis gang
Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or a hundred duck-sized horses?
hundred duck-sized horses fosho
Matching or mismatching socks?
matching always
Favorite Pokémon (in general)?
shay
Favorite team of the generation? Current favorite?
too many to choose from, might post in the thread at some point
Who do you think is the best USM OU player right now?
one of lax john abr prob
Who is the person you respect the most on Smogon?
dont have 1 in particular, maybe tdp cause he does everything on the site
most overrated fuck in the meta rn?

most underrated?

personal fave of the entire gen?
overrated: maw
underrated: the clanger
fav: ash gren
Whats your favourite Replay of this gen?
finch losing to simple gardevoir
How did you guys come up with your names?
just my irl name
Best mons game
Worst mons game
hmm soul silver and xy
Who is the biggest weeb?
i literally dont watch anime so its definitely not me
Meanest user?
p*nch

What's your preferred playstyle?

If you make one change to the meta, what would it be?

What dogshit mon would you like to see get better in the future?

What do you think USUM OU would be like if the LGPE TMs, Melmetal and the Partner Pokemon were in it?

Ok, so a few nights ago I had a dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Ok, so a few nights ago I had a dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...
Yes

What is your favourite longstanding thread in the OU subforum?
How do you deal with getting burnt out on pokemon?
What do you do outside of all this irl?
Favourite game to play other than Pokemon?
Do you play in-game very much, or do you tend to play competitive exclusively?
Who is your favourite poketuber?
If you had to take 5 games onto a deserted island (with accessible renewable food and water sources + solid shelter), what would you take?
Favourite niche set in the metagame?
What is the most challenging aspect of modding on a large forum like this one?
What's the number one aspect you look for in a friend?
What's the best life advice you have for everybody here?

Sorry for the barrage, this is fun opportunity to ask though.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Let's get the lightning round over with.
personal fave of the entire gen?

(this answer is serious by the way)
Ass or tits

Fuck marry kill Tran Pex and Bulu

What is your opinion on Smogon user blarghlfarghl?

Seems like an okay guy though.
Fuck Marry Kill: imsosorrylol Charmflash Ojama (give reasoning)

Are you an agent?

when will the inventible happen and u accept im the best builder ever and dont post bad teams

Alright, those aside...
most overrated fuck in the meta rn?
The 6 people who still think Lando-T is broken. Thankfully this is super rare these days, but even in its peak I questioned it being a bannable Pokemon. It's good, but definitely not broken.

More realistic - Tapu Koko. Tapu Koko is a good mon and its utility is great. But I always feel some players overrate this Pokemon. When I had to read some users praise about this Pokemon every other post I just rolled my eyes.
most underrated?
Definitely Clanger. Clanger's typing is really good, and what it can do is pretty versatile for teams. I'm really glad it carved its niches in SM OU.

Ditto probably. Not really a stranger these days, this Pokemon was always low key good before it was "spammed" as much as it is.
Favorite meme sets?
Probably Speed Boost Kartana. Imagine hurting your Attack so badly, but it kind of works if your opponent is spam happy with HO.

I wouldn't call it a meme set but Block Celesteela is pretty heat.

Suicide Lead Skarmory - was a little better when not everything had Defog.
Favorite TD if u have one?
Hikari.

I know, you expected ABR. But he (ABR) is very helpful within the OU Subforums in the background too.
What do you think about OLT?
Obviously I speak for myself and not everyone, but I feel OLT is a pretty bad tournament in its current form (but not as bad as WCoP).

That doesn't mean it has to be though.

I get many would disagree with me on this since I know OLT is a tournament either people love or absolutely hate. I wish the qualifying round of the tournament was a bit more spread out throughout a couple months instead of just the one month. It could help make the ladder a bit better in the process, and you could still force a round to last a whole week within the month if you wanted to.

That said, unlike WCoP, I feel OLT has potential to be a good tournament. But I understand there are those that love it in its current format, and those that participate in the tournament come first before me as a spectator.
Farfetch'd and Weezing were pretty high in my list already, so it's cool to see them get representation. I really wish they could make Poliwrath better though. That typing and bulk is so good, but its super balanced stats and just below par moves hold it back a lot. Probably a lot of fear of it being a strong Belly Drum Swift Swim Pokemon though, so I get it probably can't get buffed too much.
What do you think USUM OU would be like if the LGPE TMs, Melmetal and the Partner Pokemon were in it?
MelMetal would probably make Trick Room pretty scary. Iron Fist and a solid physical movepool is hard to ignore. Probably held back a little bit by its main STAB being 8 PP though (for a good reason). Else, couldn't tell you - I don't really like theorymon too much.
Viability thread probably.

Creative & Underrated Sets occasionally has a gem in it, but you kind of have to filter through a lot of the bad.
What do you do outside of all this irl?
Mostly work in IT. Also play Dungeons and Dragons (Wendy's campaign looks legit by the way).
I like efficiency discussions with in-game. I know to some like Gary it sounds pointless, but it's fun to find out the fastest way to get through the game and how many Pokemon are actually needed.
I don't watch these guys a lot, but Aim is probably the one I like the most.
It's hard to say because a lot of niche sets eventually become the standard when they're really good. Probably Block Steela, though.
Keeping your cool sometimes can be difficult - especially when there are some people who don't always "get it".
What's the number one aspect you look for in a friend?
Personality. Same with women - personality is what really makes a person overall. Looks are nice, but they're mostly an afterthought.

I'd also say common grounds helps a lot though. Most of my friends game, but we game doing different things too.
Mostly don't take things too seriously on the internet, and don't let past things that happened to you in places like the forums prevent you from changing yourself.

Don't be afraid to admit defeat or that you don't know something. Humility is important to have.

Always Go To Chomper Here.
Sorry for the barrage, this is fun opportunity to ask though.
Don't be sorry. Barring some questions here, this thread has been pretty fun. At first, I was pretty adamant against it, mostly because I knew there would be a dumb post here and there (and hey, I'm okay with it), but I think stuff like this is cool and I hope we can have more interactions like this. Hell, I wouldn't be opposed to the reverse of asking some things to you guys (obviously not in this thread, though).
What is your least favorite pokemon to use in OU?
Probably Mega Medicham. It's super strong, but it has some of the nastiest drawbacks for an all-or-nothing Mega. It can be fun, sometimes, but it can be really dull otherwise.

Otherwise Moth. Just because it's dumb.

=====

I'd like to make a correction on the biggest weeb:

It's trace .

Holy shit I forgot some of his weebness.

logging back in quick just to ask:

Favourite meme
Favourite cute picture
Favourite cursed picture
Favourite Pfp used during this generation

and anything you want to say but just haven't had the right question yet ?

Reactions: TPP
What's a kind of Pokemon that you think could be interesting that you feel is underexplored or just doesn't exist? It doesn't have to be CAP levels of conceptual. For example, mine would be a special-attacking Technician user.

SHEEPSQUAD

Banned deucer.
Is Hydreigon > Latias?
What is the daily life a mod?
Why meme sets exist in random battles?
Most toxic user u met?
Can u ban someone from actually BATTLING in showdown?
Are u sad/happy about the removal of megas and z moves?
DO you guys/girls play non-pokemon games?

Last edited:

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pineapple pizza y/n
y

With SwSh massively changing the landscape of the meta, what are you thinking of the new mechanics, as well as stuff like the Dex cut affecting OU? Also post thoughts on the Dex cut in general.
I'm excited to see how the best way/ways to use dynamaxing shake out, whether offensive/defensive plays with it have more impact and how much your own dynamax needs to be saved to counter an opponent's or whether there's solid ways to save it until they pop theirs. Not sure how popular the mechanic will be late into the gen, but I'm definitely excited for the first few months. The dex cut doesn't really affect OU that much imo besides removing some key players for us in past-gens like Lando-T, but I'm not against that shake up. Where it really hurts will be in lower tiers, whether there's enough mons to constitute a real PU/NU etc. I'm sad about the dex cut -- it won't affect my in-game playthrough, but knowing my post-game is limited is kind of a bummer. Have been coming to accept it though, and I'm excited to see how well the balance actually looks like for VGC, since I'd like to get more into those tourneys.

If there’s one thing on Smogon/PS you’d want to implement, what would it be? (Friends lists don’t count!)
Multi-battles, 100%

Fan of both tbh, z-moves add a lot of variety to coming up with gimmicky teams and sets when building which I like, making unconventional lures to enable some dumb mon on your team or unexpected boosting sets is pretty fun to use when hitting the ladder w/ friends or playing someone in a friendly

Was USUM OU Memetagame Discussion really a mistake?
yes

Open Mike Eagle, Milo, Oddisee, Anderson .Paak, Tyler the Creator, tobi lou, Rex Orange County, Noname, occasionally Watsky and Mac Miller, Joji, Taylor Bennett, Frank Ocean, Dave B., Chance the Rapper, Kyle, and of course lofi hip hop radio beats to study/relax to

Yeah, recently I've been boxing

• overall, how is moderating such a big forum like ou like? y'all ever get burnt out? i know i would!
very chill, when you've got a good team the work gets spread out pretty well. No point in getting burnt out overdoing something you're doing for fun, like spending too much time on the vr etc.

horse-sized duck

Gotta be at least the same color if you're mismatching, unless you're purposely trying to pull off an outfit

Ditto

Of the gen it's this Kommo-o/Ditto team neomon passed me, and in general there's 4 teams I really like. For ORAS, and overall probably my favorite team, it's STODGY Uninspired Balance by in control, end of ORAS I really liked Wonder Trio stall and messed around with a couple variants, and early SM I used a modified version of the TWave Mimikyu White Herb Ditto Webs team by Protoscourge and this amazing Z-Talonflame HO team by rip vertex.

Whats your favourite Replay of this gen?
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-753297492

Best mons game
Worst mons game
ruby best, bw1 worst just because of my interest in mons when I played each I think. Got obsessed with the secret base system as a kid

Who is the biggest weeb?
Leo

Please may each of you recommend me a song or an album?
Do you think that more Pokemon should have been suspect tested in OU?
What is your favourite Pokemon game?
How do you become a mod?
tobi lou - live on ice
yes
ruby
be chill and make good posts

What are some of your favorite wallbreaking cores to use on a team and why?
I used to use an offensive type-spam core of crawdaunt + mega gyarados, and it was my favorite because of how upset random people on the ladder would get on the mega evolution, like "why r u running two water/darks? learn to teambuild" before they'd get dropped because crawdaunt left them so weak

Do you consider a mega evolution mandatory on every team? If so, why? If not, what are the advantages of not having a mega on your team?
No, as long as you're covering a big enough chunk of meta-relevant threats, you don't need a mega. There's not really inherent advantages or disadvantages as long as you're not artificially limiting yourself by saying "I won't use a mega," just use whatever fills the team up. It's not like XY where the megas are leagues above everything else, there's plenty of mons that can match them in terms of power. Megas are still good, and often end up filling a team out nicely, just not necessary.

What are(is) your favorite team archetype(s) to use and why? What about your least favorite team archetype?
Depends entirely on the day. In-game I like using balanced teams because I like letting games against friends last longer, not fun for the opp if they just get rolled by HO or can't break stall. On the otherhand, I love spamming whack HO like trick room or some shedinja stall on the ladder. Don't have a least favorite, except I don't like teams/mons that rely heavily on inaccurate moves

who would u ban
Leo

Have you ever used Mega Charizard Y? If so, what were your experiences using it and would you recommend others to use this pokemon? If not, why haven't you used it?
Yes, it's amazing to watch things just drop. With that said, use flamethrower 100% of the time because playing with inaccurate moves isn't fun

for the weebs of y'all, fave character from shingeki no kyojin (aot)?
hard to say cause I'm not caught up and things keep changing in these last few chapters

What is your opinion on Smogon user blarghlfarghl?
good user

lickilicky

How do you deal with getting burnt out on pokemon?
Favourite game to play other than Pokemon?
the ou bazaar, love seeing creative ideas for teams come along even if they're not polished, it's good inspiration for building
stop playing for a while, no reason to grind ladder etc if you're not having fun with it
I tend to cycle through a number of games, I had a binge on monster hunter world, just beat borderlands 3, been playing some risk of rain, and right now I got back into old school runescape
I usually play the in-game for the first set of games in a gen
Liked watching emvee videos for a while, haven't been watching poketubers much recently though
Choice Scarf Alolan Golem
Finding good ways to deal with borderline posts, like someone posting a set with replays but the replays are at 1100
This is my advice

tornadus-t, though I like using it a little more now than in ORAS because of flyinium. Just hate relying on a Pokemon thats main STAB is only 70% accurate

What's a kind of Pokemon that you think could be interesting that you feel is underexplored or just doesn't exist? It doesn't have to be CAP levels of conceptual. For example, mine would be a special-attacking Technician user.
is Roserade not enough for you? Minior satisfied the niche I wanted explored, which was an inverse Zen Mode Darmanitan, something that's more defensive and status-resistant while it sets up then can change into a more offensive form

Looking at the entire history of OU subforum for SM, are there any cases you wished you could've handled the case better?
probably some times when we've locked the vr instead of deleting posts. A lot goes into that thread, and constantly having to deal with a stream of bad posts can get a bit grating, but I feel like targeting the offending users specifically is a better approach than shutting it down for a while to let people cool down. It's an approach that's hard to put into practice though, just because of how bullheaded people can get in that thread

Is Hydreigon > Latias?
yes unless it's mega latias
I do my normal job, and when I feel like I need a mental break, I'll toss open smogon and discord and see what's up for a little bit
for fun
mods on smogon forums don't necessarily transfer over to showdown. SMods do though, so finch could ban users from showdown. I think other than him I'm the only other showdown staff on the ou mod team right now. You need pretty high access to be able to battleban users and a reason to do so (ladder boosting, etc), but the functionality is there
neutral about the removal of megas and z moves. I think the change up is good, and the high-powered form mechanic is still there with gigantamaxing, so for me it's more of a wait and see thing. Only feature I really want back is seals from gen 4
Yes

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Anything offensive
I think banning something, whether it's Kartana or Mawile or something dumb like Volcarona could be nice.
I would say any starter pokemon would be fair game for this question. I mainly love the Gen 3 and Gen 4 starters, but I also love Flygon and would love to see any of them get better.
I need to check the list of TM's again but I'm not sure how different it would be if at all. Melmetal seems okay, but it faces a ton of competition from the Steel-types we have in OU, not to mention it's very slow.
do you love me
I love everyone
logging back in quick just to ask:

Favourite meme
Favourite cute picture
Favourite cursed picture
Favourite Pfp used during this generation

and anything you want to say but just haven't had the right question yet ?

This one made me laugh a ton the first 10 times I saw it.

I LOVE Pichu from smash ultimate and think he's super adorable.

Not sure if this is a cursed image, but I saw this in a channel titled "cursed-images" so I'll roll with it.

I really like the one I have atm, but if I had to choose another one, I'd go with this:

I really really like the color scheme of this one, not to mention my favorite color is blue.

Anything with a good movepool and decent enough stats has potential imo. I've played with some lower tier mons in draft leagues, and my favorite one was definetely Drampa. It gets nearly all of the best special attacks, and it has access to Roost + Calm Mind + Defog + Rest + Sleep Talk. In OU, I think Jirachi with Z moves hasn't been looked at yet, and then Buzzwole is a fun mon to use as well.
Looking at the entire history of OU subforum for SM, are there any cases you wished you could've handled the case better?
I wish I didn't spend as much time on the OUPL spreadsheet as I did. There was some error that kept occuring where adding in a win would mess up all the other data, and I'd spend at least 2 hours each Sunday night trying to update and fix it at the same time. Eventually, near the end of the tour I figured out a quick way to get past the error, but I still think it'd have been nicer to save my time from the start. However, I'll admit that going through the trouble of dealing with the OUPL spreadsheet helped me with managing the OU Circuit spreadsheet, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.
Is Hydreigon > Latias?
It depends but in OU, I think regular Hydreigon is better than regular Latias. Mega Latias is better than regular Hydreigon, although they do different things.
Daily life of a mod depends on which mod. Local tryhard Finchinator will find a way to spend more time on forums than time others stay awake. OU's biggest weeb a.k.a Leo watches anime 24 hours a day. GMars does some cool stuff that involves very big words. Colonel M is permanently hospitalized because his blood pressure goes through the roof every time someone posts on the VR. Indigo Plateau has been stuck in his basement trying to find a way to make Blacephalon work in OU. Jordy is on a quest to learn what a donut is. I stare at the RMT forum 24 hours a day so I can lock every thread.
I don't know why they exist, but it's fun to see new sets or nontraditional ones from competitive to keep each battle fresh and unique.
Most toxic user u met?
Most toxic user I met would be this one guy who wouldn't stop PM'ing me insults during a tour game I had. He was in the game chat too insulting me and other spectators that happened to join.
I can't ban someone from battling on showdown since I only have mod powers on smogon forums. On Showdown, I think you can temporarily get banned or locked from battling, but it's a very rare case so I'm not too familiar with how it works if it's even possible.
Sad, mad, anything but glad.
I play Smash Bros, Clash Royale, PUBG Mobile.

Thanks for the questions everyone! I believe our local clown enthusiast Indigo Plateau will be the last to reply to this thread, so we will probably keep it closed. I hope you all have a nice day :)

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Pineapple pizza y/n

For those of you who’ve played earlier iterations of OU (dp/rs/bw), what is your favorite? Easiest/hardest to get into?

Any underrated movies/TV shows/animes/books/other media to share?
-Absolutely, I love pineapple on pizza
-Dyna/Gigamaxing is a dumb combination of Megas + Z-Moves and they should’ve stuck to purely megas, but idc about the dex cut because I think it'll help in balancing things out long term
-I got into DPP during UUPL (s/o to my dad Donphantastic) and think it’s a phenomenal tier, probably my favorite oat
-There’s definitely better out there but I really enjoy Mr. Nobody since it was different and made me think throughout, don’t expect some amazing piece of art tho + it's really long

Best / worst gen of OU?

-I don’t enjoy SM, I liked ORAS when I played it, DPP is my favorite, never got around to keeping up with BW after ORAS came around, so I'd have to say DPP/ORAS were probably my favorite and SM least favorite
-Z-Moves are dumb and make checking shit impossible but I’m all for Megas, don’t really think they’re unhealthy or hard to balance and GF should've just stuck to that concept but oh well

• krookodile: thoughts on it in the current ou meta?
  • later in the generation, many people r thinking sm is stale or too matchup dependant. thoughts on these claims?
  • exclusively to leo and tpp: u guys seem to be getting into the tournament scene as of late. so how's it going?
-I listen to everything that’s not country or heavy metal stuff, couple of my favorite bands are Imagine Dragons and Arctic Monkeys
-I can play basically any sport and will have a good time but favorite are soccer/volleyball/basketball in that order
-Krook: stick to UU
-idt SM OU is stale just very boring because there’s too much to account for primarily bc of Z-Moves which makes building a headache and some mu's unwinnable
-I know I went 0-5 in my debut but damn my man that exclusively to Leo/TPP hurt ;-;
-No I don’t get burnt out on it, luckily it’s slowed down a bit and TPP Jordy are workhorses that have made my job easier in the past couple of months so s/o to them

ass or tits
ass 100%

Who do you think is the best USM OU player right now?

Who is the person you respect the most on Smogon?
-Hundred duck-sized horses
-Matching socks
-Suicune/Lucario
-Talking about the recent OU meta, then team I used Week 2 of SSD, don’t watch the replay tho
-Hard to say who the best is but I always have a good time watching my boy Lopunny Kicks play, young talent and a great friend
-Definitely not Finchinator, have 0 respect for that scum stalling people in his draft league sigh

How did you guys come up with your names?
/
Who is the biggest weeb?
/
Meanest user?
I wanted something Pokemon related and it was the first thing that popped into my head
- Leo
- TPP

Please may each of you recommend me a song or an album?
Do you think that more Pokemon should have been suspect tested in OU?
What is your favourite ingame team from any game?
What is your favourite Pokemon game?
What is your favourite non-Pokemon game?
How do you become a mod?
Smoke and Mirrors by Imagine Dragons
-Yes, although it's easy to say that in hindsight
-I remember my DPP one being hella sick (Infernape/Staraptor/Roserade/Gastrodon with two lasts, I think a Gengar and Bronzong?) but since I don’t remember it then I was a big fan of Cynthia’s
-Either Platinum or Emerald, hope SwSh is as good as Platinum cuz the region reminds me of Sinnoh
-CoD MW2
-You pm Jordy repeatedly asking to become a mod until he caves

What are some of your favorite wallbreaking cores to use on a team and why?

Do you consider a mega evolution mandatory on every team? If so, why? If not, what are the advantages of not having a mega on your team?

What are(is) your favorite team archetype(s) to use and why? What about your least favorite team archetype?
Mega Mawile + anything
-In most cases, yes because the stat buffs + offensive/defensive role compression they offer are just too important, but I’ve seen some teams that are good w/o one
-Mega Mawile + anything

whose the shittiest user u met

who would u ban

who do u hate on this site
Accelgor

Have you ever used Mega Charizard Y? If so, what were your experiences using it and would you recommend others to use this pokemon? If not, why haven't you used it?
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-435328
tl;dr = don’t use it

-Offense, preferably BO
-Goodbye Magearna (too lazy to think about what else)
-The clown :toast:

Toxapex lol

More (or a, if non-existent) Pokemon with the following typings: Poison/Fairy, Dragon/Steel, Ground/Fairy, Dragon/Ghost, Fighting/Fairy, and Fire/Grass

Is Hydreigon > Latias?
-No
-The forums have thankfully been chill pretty lately which is good for me considering I work full time ~10 hours a day :/
-I'm very sad about seeing megas go because I love the concept
-I play fps games on Xbox, mainly R6 Siege, Apex, and CoD

:blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)