Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly not, as Serebii says it's in Fukiyose Cave and you need strength to get through that :S and I don't have strength yet and I've just beaten the 8th gym.

Nevermind, I ust found Strength

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
As soon as you get the Surf hm, right after the sixth gym.

Was Terakion banned?
No. Only Manaphy and Drizzle + Swift Swim were last round.

EDIT: A question: has anyone noticed a large number of Adamant Dugtrios around recently, generally on rain teams?

Should I wait for Pokemon Black and White to come out then focus on the metagame, or should I prepare beforehand so I can get into it as soon as possible. I want to keep up with the rest of smogon. So should I prepare and do my research on the 5th gen metagame beforehand or wait till it is released (1 month from now)
I need some people's opinions to shape my decision please!

Does the Entralink feature open up the Microphone to talk to who you've connected to?
Another question to go with this one:

Is there a list that breaks down when TMs are available in the game? Like saying which are before Gym 1, which are before gym 2, 3, 4, etc and which are before the Elite 4 and which are after everything?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I need some people's opinions to shape my decision please!
I would get into it now. I originally thought I'd wait too, but you miss out on some great times in the metagame like the first few suspect tests, which I am really glad I decided to try. It won't be that different when the transition to English comes that it would be worth waiting until then, and there is still a lot of fun to be had now. Also, keep in mind that competitions like the Tour will involve 5th gen, so you would do well to be very familiar with it if you intend to take part.

Is there any means of having the 'other' genie seen in your pokédex without trading? Cause having to get a Tornados by doing the GTS negotiation for hours on end hoping some kid shows me one he's willing to trade is kind of ridiculous.

Is there any means of having the 'other' genie seen in your pokédex without trading? Cause having to get a Tornados by doing the GTS negotiation for hours on end hoping some kid shows me one he's willing to trade is kind of ridiculous.
I asked this exact same question in last page, lol. I can give you my my genies if you feel like it, though.
edit: if you want them, pm me.

Some questions;

I have read that we can use the Rotoms forms over WiFi, but what about the other forms? Like Giratina-Origin and Shaymin-Sky?

And do we know how the abilities are calculated from the PID? So I can determine if my Emerald bred stuff will have to evolve before sending them over...

And if I send a Pal Parked Latios (In D/P/Pt/HG/SS, it says Arrived from Hoenn) what will the location be when I send it to B/W? Will it still be Arrived from Hoenn?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And do we know how the abilities are calculated from the PID? So I can determine if my Emerald bred stuff will have to evolve before sending them over...
You can only get Dream World abilities through the Dream World, so the other abilities will be determined the same way as they were in Gen IV.

Is it legal to run Azumarill that runs Ice Punch, Aqua Jet AND Superpower at the same time? I've seen sets that run three but don't know if they're legal and couldn't find talk about it (+ Smogon shows ice punch/superpower in the same slot, not seperate ones). If so, how are all three legal together so I can obtain the mentioned moveset?

Thank you.

Is it legal to run Azumarill that runs Ice Punch, Aqua Jet AND Superpower at the same time? I've seen sets that run three but don't know if they're legal and couldn't find talk about it (+ Smogon shows ice punch/superpower in the same slot, not seperate ones). If so, how are all three legal together so I can obtain the mentioned moveset?

Thank you.
AJ is an egg move. Both Superpower and Ice Punch are tutors, to its legal to run all 3. However, Belly Drum + Aqua Jet is not legal.

Well, hello everyone! I'm building my tem for 5th Gen (in game), and I'm starting in Platinum on the things I can already get. However...

1)Where can I find the tm for Swords Dance in B/W? I need it for Cacturne, but I am not going to be able to get it in Platinum.

2)Is there any change to Garchomp's familie's level up move-pool? I'm going to try to breed a nice one with 31 Atk and 31 Spe with the power items, then ev train, but I wanted to make sure nothing would be necessary in 5th Gen [I'm running Claw Sharpen (Is it a TM? Sorry if it sounds ridiculous, but I haven't looked into it)/Earthquake/Fire Fang/Dragon Rush (for consistent move changes and coverage, with Claw Sharpen to back it up).]

3)Similar to the above, are there any changes for Skarmory and Cacturne's (I know it loses Drain Punch) movepools that would effect me raising them in 4th Gen?

Thanks in advanced! Sorry if it's wordy...

The pokemon that are banned are
Zekrom,
Reshiram
Kyogre
Groudon
Dialga
Palkia
Rayquaza
Mewtwo
Ho-oh
Lugia
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-N
Shaymin-S
Manaphy

Along with them the ability Inconsistent and the combination of Drizzle and Swift Swim on the same team are banned

And salamence is not uber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)