Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

which will have a higher attack/speed stat upon being baton passed an agility and a sword dance: a bibarel or a kingler (obvious evs)?

which will have a higher attack/speed stat upon being baton passed an agility and a sword dance: a bibarel or a kingler (obvious evs)?
Assuming both have an Adamant nature,

Kingler will have 788 attack and 498 speed.
Bibarel will have 885 attack and 723 speed.

This is assuming my mental math has not completely deteriorated over the summer.

can i use explosion when the opponent have only one poke left while i still have few alive in team in a standard rule game?

In HGSS, every time you defeat the E4, any wandering and stationary Pokemon (like the Red Gyarados) that haven't been caught, but have been KO'd, will respawn.

This means if you KO'd Raikou, captured Entei, and Latias is wandering around, when you defeat the Elite Four Raikou will respawn with a new set of IVs and Nature. Latias however will keep its existing IVs and nature (as its IVs and Nature were already determined when it first spawned). Entei will not respawn, since it was already captured.

The Wandering Legendaries cannot be influenced in any way short of RNGing.
So ho-oh/lugia will also respawn each time?

I want to challenge the battle hall with a Jolly 28/28/31/x/28/31 No Guard Machamp (252 Attack 252 Speed 4 Hit points)
He will use a Choice scarf as an item
I need some help with the moveset
- Dinamic Punch
- Stone Edge
- ????
- ????
Can you help me?

would anyone show me how to speedrun SoulSilver?
i would really like to try it. and if you could, reply via VM please.
thanks in advance!

oh, and when can i battle the trainers again? i need to level up my team.

Well is there a more to substitute for Hidden Power? I can't for the life of me get one with a fighting hidden power.
Right now it's Untouched, Modest, with Adaptibility.
It's movesets are:
-Dark Pulse
-Tri-Attack
-??????????
-??????????
What should I teach it, Thunderbolt and Nasty Plot?

thanks veed rock and thread king but i need to no how to transfer my diamond pokeman to my heart gold without sum1 stealing them?? all my guys are on diamond now so i dont have vs recorder

thanks veed rock and thread king but i need to no how to transfer my diamond pokeman to my heart gold without sum1 stealing them?? all my guys are on diamond now so i dont have vs recorder
Well don't go asking someone with 1 post count to help you with transferring...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)