grape tylenol arte gallery.

welcome to GALLERY of arte made by yours truly, famouse artiste from smogoff, grape tylenol,

minccino.png

evilrodent.png
machop.png

fiend.png

mrrime.png

gayhopip.png

transhopip.png

doodledump1.png

togesketch.png

smolive.png

pikachu.png

nate.png

dawn.png

hoppipcd.png

badfiend.png

deinodevito.png

1708659280733.png

Last edited:
happiny.png

logo for a lc team, idk if i would've went with "spy x happinys" for my team name but i am proud of the logo

cosmog.png

cosmog for mon of the month, really happy with the colors on this one
uggo.png

~10min timburr for lc teambuilding compition thread, would've liked to spend more time on it but i got asked to draw it at 1am lol

aipom.pngbee.pngcherry.pngpachu.pngmeow.pngshroom.png
emote concepts for a joke post in smogoff, i think these ones came out the best but i also made a couple more i didn't like as much
rejects.png

sus.png
SUS???

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i rly like your work, both here and in the smoff thread. idk how to talk about or eval visual art good but your pieces have this really infectious energy to me. theres a great sense of poses and tones (not the color kind but i love those too) and perspective that helps them shine thru as really vivid, cohesive, and depth-having. and your style is fantastic too. big fan!

View attachment 441218
logo for a lc team, idk if i would've went with "spy x happinys" for my team name but i am proud of the logo

View attachment 441219
cosmog for mon of the month, really happy with the colors on this one
View attachment 441220
~10min timburr for lc teambuilding compition thread, would've liked to spend more time on it but i got asked to draw it at 1am lol

View attachment 441222View attachment 441223View attachment 441224View attachment 441225View attachment 441226View attachment 441227
emote concepts for a joke post in smogoff, i think these ones came out the best but i also made a couple more i didn't like as much

View attachment 441221SUS???
I forgot that you drew the flick of the crewmate sitting near the bird at Magic Mountain

i rly like your work, both here and in the smoff thread. idk how to talk about or eval visual art good but your pieces have this really infectious energy to me. theres a great sense of poses and tones (not the color kind but i love those too) and perspective that helps them shine thru as really vivid, cohesive, and depth-having. and your style is fantastic too. big fan!
have i really not commented??? ur art bangs so hard!! i absolutely love your coloring especially, looks so bright and purrty. such clean lines, too!
evil mincinno made me laugh, you're great at capturing mon-emotion and your art is a pleasure to view!!! DELUXE
thanks everyone for the kind words :) i am happy to see people enjoying my art~

i haven't posted in a while because i have been busy with school but i do have a lot of art to share!
clef.png

art for a The Flying Press article about fairy type in monotype, which you can check out here!
clefable.png

combee.png

combee for a post which never came to be :'(

phantumppaint.png

art for a lc team which you can check out here!

scrubbinggoomy.png

logo for the scrubbing bubbles (LPL IX)
feebas.png

(unfinished) logo for the feebas filles (LCSL I)

1668454739070.png

oddishweed.png

celebi.png

celebi doodle i may finish someday

mystery.png

mewtwo.png

it's mewtwo!

thanks everyone for the kind words :) i am happy to see people enjoying my art~

i haven't posted in a while because i have been busy with school but i do have a lot of art to share!
View attachment 465508
art for a The Flying Press article about fairy type in monotype, which you can check out here!
View attachment 465513

View attachment 465516
combee for a post which never came to be :'(

View attachment 465510
art for a lc team which you can check out here!

View attachment 465511
logo for the scrubbing bubbles (LPL IX)
View attachment 465539
(unfinished) logo for the feebas filles (LCSL I)

View attachment 465528
celebi doodle i may finish someday

GO SCRUBBLES :scrubbles:

lots of lovely words to reply to... but Arte first

pinkDeer.png

i really liked the deerling i drew for the secret santa thread, but i prefer spring deerling, so...

scream.png

inspired by the log of puff pic dms thread
1708659329486.png

for rufflet's ban fron lc

miscfusions.png
some fusion mons + random jumpluff to fill space lol. these were all taken from a playthrough of the crystal randofuser romhack. i cannot explain to you how fucking cool i think that romhack is so i will just implore you to check it out

poliwag/cyndaquil
azumarill/muk
misdreavus/shuckle
eevee/grimer
eevee/growlithe
victreebel/vileplume

arceusfire.png

arceus fire i made for the lovely Aurora. i think i spent ~1hr on this, i would've liked to render the fire more but i found it to be quite difficult

babywhirl.png

hmm... looks kind of familiar but...
worrywhirl.png

oh there we go lol

articanada.png

doodle from when i was on team canada for puwc (i do not play pu)

mythics.png

i love this genre of pokeymon

azuandsmoliv.png

idea i had for a thread banner but ended up going with something else

i rly like how the phantump appears to be bumming the deino. top class.

srlsy tho ur incredible!!!
u are tarnishing the great ash(e/l)(l/e)y name

GO SCRUBBLES :scrubbles:
go scrubbles
1670989796831.png

thanks again for the beautifly :extremecheems:
np thanks for contributing to my great arte thread

thank you also for the oddish(again)!!! unfortunately i am unable to use it as my avatar at present as a result of a foolish sprigatito-based wager. but it shall return...
i see in addition to tarnishing the great ash(e/l)(l/e)y name you are also a liar

This was just brought to my attention ; everything looks amazing and well created! I especially like the Minccino one's. Lovely art :blobthumbsup:
thank you for the kind words :)

Last edited:
small update
lcsamples.png

art for the scarlet and violet lc sample teams thread!

outeambuilding.png

art for the ou teambuilding competition thread!

smogceus.png

art of poison heal arceus for the flying press's coverage on the poison heal suspect in balanced hackmons!

wbbe.png

illustration for the secret santa team i made for the lc secret santa!

post5.png

1673492262343.png
1673492269637.png
1673492273926.png

judge avatars for the smogoffe arte conteste thread (hosted by yours truly)
:worrywhirl: amazing, more paintings plz
ok
ledian.png

ledian featuring only one cloud because the other ones were too hard to draw

togetic.png

i love togetic :)

Last edited:
so good ;-;
thank you to my fellow ashleys for your continued support. here is a BIG update...key(???)

clefdoodles.png

oddishes.png

i saw tiki doing these on their twitter and thought i'd try it myself hehehe >:)
circuitbanners.png

banner for this year's lc circuit!
rbyubers.png

banner for an rby ubers tournament
rbylowtoers.png

banner for the rby lower tiers circuit
gen2.png

my contribution to the art for social media thread! my prompt was "gen 2" so i decided to draw a family since that's when pokemon breeding was introduced :)
ashelyquaxely.png

(yes i named my team after myself lol)
smolivgarden.png

wattrel.png
nogirafarig.png

just say NO!!! to girafarig in lc
redrachi.png

jirachi doodle which may look more familiar in this form...?
1677450750406.png

furret.png

:furret:
furret.png

...:furret:?
20210713_221123.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)