Data ASB Raid Zone - The Hour of Twilight General Thread (Distortion World unlocked)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Inviting Frosty to Caverns of Time: Old Flower Paradise (Normal Mode)

Now that I have a Salamence I am ready I guess.

Whenever you are ready mate. I think I am fully prepared now.

Also taking on the Lost in Time Quest.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
Accepting the invite as well as the Lost in Time quest.

I would make a joke about buttholes being prepared, but I am not pwnemon, so lgi and all.

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Well, Frosty and I were going to challenge Flower Paradise but I got Mence and the accept is slower than expected.

So we are doing CoT:OFP NM now. And doing the quest thingy. The invite and that have been edited into our earlier posts.

The Nightmare Prison has been unlocked for all players to challenge.

A new quest has been added to the OP.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
He came crawling back because Subs went AWOL.

Inviting Frosty to Nightmare Prison (Normal Mode)

Also taking on the quest: Rescue in the Nightmare.

Time to find out what this raid holds. guess what zar its a non-stormrage/central processing raid :o

Frosty

=_=
What can I say, I have little self-respect

Accepting. Taking respective quest.

if it turns out to be a light encounter we are sooooooo screwed

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
*Readies Throwing Rock for whatever comes Phase Two*

Accepting. And this time we will not change to another raid while waiting for zarator to accept.

also its depressing when the same three users are the only users posting itt with any frequency

Inviting Mowtom to Flower Paradise - Normal Mode
Also taking the The Fate of Flower Paradise quest.

You should definitely accept once you get the couple moves you're missing. And don't forget to take the quest.

ohGodwearegoingtolosehorriblyaren'twe

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Accepting! And also taking The Fate of Flower Paradise

Oh look fancy bold italicized letters

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Inviting Mowtom to Flower Paradise - Normal Mode
Also taking the The Fate of Flower Paradise quest.

You should definitely accept once you get the couple moves you're missing. And don't forget to take the quest.

ohGodwearegoingtolosehorriblyaren'twe
Accepting! And also taking The Fate of Flower Paradise

Oh look fancy bold italicized letters
Alright then, send teams! Tagging zarator for data.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
We've technically got incoming raid items, but Accepting

Also taking The Fate of Flower Paradise.

Accepting! Taking The Fate of Flower Paradise while I'm at it.

EDIT:

Pre-Chapter 11: The Lost Paradise
It was after the rather tense meeting that I got up and took a short walk around the Pokemon League. I needed some fresh air after helping comfort some of the refugees. This was a rather somber moment, as far as anyone knew, we were fighting a losing war. Soon enough, there would be no more Sinnoh region, only darkness. I resolved to myself that I would do everything I could to save this land, or, failing that, keep as many people safe as I possibly could. Still, one rather nasty question still lingered in my mind: How were we going to dispel the darkness.

I went back inside, my mind still lingering on the hopeless thoughts swimming around. It was then that I saw a small crowd of trainers around something. Curious, I looked there, and saw that they were listening in on a strategy meeting with gym leader Korrina. I did not know her myself, as I had only taken short trips to Kalos. However, I did hear of her reputation as being a Mega Evolution expert. The trainers were all there to try and stop Darkrai, as I was.

"It looks like everyone is here", she nodded as I took a seat in the group. "Very well. I have been asked from Cynthia to organize the attack on Flower Paradise, and I will need all the help you can muster. We still don't know a lot about what transpired in the glade, but we know what's at stake".

She then got out an old Mega Ring, and said "As you are aware, your Key Stones can be empowered upon touching the Sundial in Anistar City. Hidden within the Flower Paradise there is a much more ancient sundial, similar in nature to the one in Anistar City. We suspect that Darkrai is seeking the power of this sundial. We cannot allow it! Since a full-fledged assault could be intercepted by Darkrai's forces, we'll form small groups of trainers who will move autonomously. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to hit the Pokemon Center or the Pokemon Market before leaving."

She continued "You are dismissed. And, for what's worth" she said, a feeling of sadness washing over her "I wish you all the best. You are our last hope, heroes".

Naturally, I found Harold among the group quickly, and we set about planning our excursion to Flower Paradise. We both knew that we needed to close off this potential second front lest the Pokemon League be overwhelmed by the time our offensive got rolling. I stated that it would be best to go ahead of the group, in order to help scout out the area and take out any hugely powerful monsters that may reside there. Harold objected, stating that we should wait for the group so that any hugely powerful monsters can be dealt with far easier. After some argument, we decided to go with my plan, albeit we decided to alert Korrina about our swift departure.

It was then that I noticed something strange; she had a second ring on her, decorated with a ruby and sapphire. I figured it must be some sort of ceremonial ring, then departed on my way to the Paradise after some short preparations.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)