Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, here we go!

Inviting Matezoide to Frozen Vault Hard Mode!
Sounds good

"I sense more danger coming..."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well we better let Articuno know?"

"-_-'"

"What?"

"You know it will not understand you..."

"Well what do we do?"

"... Take out the danger as it comes???"

"Good Point."

*Lets out a loud shriek, noticing what was said before leaving*

"See? It understands!"

"... This is almost as bad as my failure at the Scrabble World Championships last week... -_-'"

Yeah zarator allowed me to take this, PM teams! :)

oh boy first hard mode referee job here goes my sanity

OPEN INVITATION to FROZEN FAULT HARD MODE (I really want the Glyph of Reflect)

I'm planning to take Stratagem/Revenankh/Blaziken/(Mega) Lucario, but I have a few other mons that wouldn't do too bad out there. I'm looking for a partner who can bring a dedicated support mon or two (I can supply support with Blissey > Rev or Blaziken if need be) as well as a few mons that just plain kick the crap out of those Ice types- if you have a mon that can reliably do Dual Screens, Bronzong, Mega Metagross, and one other mon that just kinda bashes all, you're the one I want ;)

Also it'd be nice if they'd be willing to take Cliff of Thunder Hard Mode for Glyph of Light Screen afterwards but that's not really necessary

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OPEN INVITATION to FROZEN FAULT HARD MODE (I really want the Glyph of Reflect)

I'm planning to take Stratagem/Revenankh/Blaziken/(Mega) Lucario, but I have a few other mons that wouldn't do too bad out there. I'm looking for a partner who can bring a dedicated support mon or two (I can supply support with Blissey > Rev or Blaziken if need be) as well as a few mons that just plain kick the crap out of those Ice types- if you have a mon that can reliably do Dual Screens, Bronzong, Mega Metagross, and one other mon that just kinda bashes all, you're the one I want ;)

Also it'd be nice if they'd be willing to take Cliff of Thunder Hard Mode for Glyph of Light Screen afterwards but that's not really necessary
I've got a gardevoir/strata/emboar/rev/lucario/pyroak/metagross/bronzong/regirock

Yeah, don't know why it took me so long to post this but really the Glyph of Reflect/Light Screen can wait until after EotS so sorry Texas/Arcanite

Which brings me to the open invite to Eye of the Storm HARD mode. Right now I'm thinking of bringing Stratagem, Electivire, Blissey, and Mamoswine- right now I'm kind of gunning for getting Lugia first for the Sanctified Ashes, but I'm open for discussing about getting the Argent Night relec

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, don't know why it took me so long to post this but really the Glyph of Reflect/Light Screen can wait until after EotS so sorry Texas/Arcanite

Which brings me to the open invite to Eye of the Storm HARD mode. Right now I'm thinking of bringing Stratagem, Electivire, Blissey, and Mamoswine- right now I'm kind of gunning for getting Lugia first for the Sanctified Ashes, but I'm open for discussing about getting the Argent Night relec
ww agreed to his original team and I'll be using Razor Fang / Jaw Fossil Tyrantrum, Ebelt Eelektross, Vile Claws Absol, and Mega-Gardevoir. Let's do Eye of the Storms (Hard Mode) so that we both can stock some relics!

Last edited:
All right! Time to go to Flower Paradise and...wait we actually need Castform's Crown now? You've gotta be kidding me...

Inviting Dogfish44 to Wildfire Plateau (HM)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)