Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll go, and I want to bring a Rhyperior and Krilowatt. HOWEVER they are both tied up in battles right now, so it might be a few days (UNLESS our raidmaster will allow them despite this roadblock).

While entering a Raid Zone, all Pokemon you bring with you cannot be being used in any other roleplays in ASB, nor can they be used in other battles in ASB while Raid is ongoing. By bringing a Pokemon with you for the Raid Zone, you effectively remove it from the rest of ASB until your Raid is over.
Post here again when you are done, Korski.

Confirming my invitation of Korski to the Cliffs of Thunder; he'll be posting any moment from what I've heard.

I'll put my Pokemon here and so save you the trouble of checking your PM inbox if/when you take me and Korski's challenge on:

Cinccino (Mia) [Female]
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, +17.7% Acc, -SpA)
Type: Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities: Cute Charm:

Type: Innate

This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Technician:

This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Skill Link (DW):

This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SAtk: Rank 2 (-)
SDef: Rank 2
Speed: 133 (+)

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap
Rock Blast
Bullet Seed

Aqua Tail
Mud Slap
Sleep Talk

Protect
Substitute
Dig
Double Team
Thunder Wave
Light Screen

Excadrill [Bertha] (Female)
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, - SpA)
Type: Ground/Steel
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sand Rush: Type: Innate

This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Sand Force: This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SAtk: Rank 1 (-)
SDef: Rank 3
Speed: 88

MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Drill Run

Substitute
X-Scissor
Protect

Skull Bash
Submission
Crush Claw
Toxic

Me! I'll use Blaziken and Serperior, but you'll have to wait a little. My Blaziken is in a battle that it's at its last round, so he'll be free in a day or two. Is it ok?

I'm confirming, and here are my mons:
(M)
Nature: Serious
Type:
Grass:Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary: (Can Be Enabled)This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 113

EC 9/9
MC 0
DC 5/5

Tackle (*)
Leer(*)
Vine Whip(*)
Wrap(*)
Growth(*)
Leaf Tornado(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Mega Drain (*)
Slam(*)
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Wring Out
Giga Drain
Gastro Acid

Glare(*)
Iron Tail(*)
Mirror Coat(*)

Aerial Ace(*)
Taunt (*)
Swords Dance(*)
Protect
Toxic
Hyper Beam
Reflect
Light Screen
Safeguard
Double Team

Blaziken Fjalar (M)
Nature: Lonely
Type: Fire/Fighting
Fire:Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting:Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (ulocked):Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 +
Def: Rank 2 -
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 80

9/9 EC
0 MC
5/5 DC

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Double Kick
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz
Fire Punch
Hi Jump Kick

Crush Claw
Counter
Reversal

Rock Slide
Swords Dance
Shadow Claw
Acrobatics

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Confirming as well. My pokemon:

Syclant [Caffie] (Male)
Nature: Quirky (No Changes)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (DW): (Innate) [UNLOCKED] This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 121

Attacks:
Leer (*)
Leech Life (*)
Scratch (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ice Shard (*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Icicle Spear (*)
Bug Buzz

Earth Power (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Superpower (*)

Protect (*)
Blizzard (*)
U-turn (*)
Hone Claws
Acrobatics
Counter

Vaporeon [Undine] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (Adds * to Special Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Water
Normal: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Hydration (DW): (Innate) [UNLOCKED] This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:

HP: 120
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 55 (65*0.85v)

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Sand-attack (*)
Growl (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Water Gun
Acid Armor
Hydro Pump
Haze
Muddy Water
Aqua Ring

Yawn (*)
Tickle (*)
Charm (*)

Dig (*)
Swift (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Ice Beam
Toxic
Scald
Rain Dance
Bide

Arcanite, I accpet as soon as I get my mons ready via RC. I will be bringing Voodoll, and something to stop Zapdos's flyaroundyness. (Bastiodon maybe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)