Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"Morning, bhante."

<"Good day to you Anna.">

After breakfast, Zheng was reading in the library when Anna walked over to the table. "What are you reading about?"

<"It's a study on the geological and meteorological patterns in Stormrage Mountains. This one is dated back almost 2 centuries, and back then, it observed nothing out of the ordinary...">

"So do you think that the Moltres we spotted last time might have something to do with the weather patterns we're having now?"

<"That is possible... What are Moltres' counterparts according to the Kanto legend?">

"Articuno, the phoenix of ice, and Zapdos, the phoenix of lightning- wait. Fire, ice, and lightning... The Wildfire Plateau, the Frozen Vault, and- and the Cliffs of Thunder!"

<"Well then, maybe we will see Articuno at this Frozen Vault?">

"It is certainly possible. Did you brought warm clothes, bhante?"

And with that, they spent the day preparing and gathering information, before setting out at the next dawn.

Inviting GemOftheDay to Frozen Vault Normal Mode. (Gem don't forget to claim Brick Break on Esponce-Gallade and Gravity on Coracier-Bronzong :heart:)

Guys, I'm sorry but at the present moment I can't accept any more raid challenges. Not only I'll have spotty activity during early June (I'll be out of town on June 4th, June 9-10-11th and June 13th), but I'll be to England from June 15th to June 27th so any raid I'd pick now I would not be able to complete before that journey. That being said, if Engineer Pikachu wants to help, he can feel free to do so.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I cannot believe it but I will need to go to this place for a fifth time... ×_×

Inviting Flamestrike to Cliffs of Thunder (Hard Mode)

Well to be fair I need to go back anyway to start the cleansing quest (and the artefacts) hahaha but...

If it makes you feel any better IAR you'll be dragging me back to Wildfire Plateau for the third time after this (presumably anyway). At any rate, accepting IAR's invitation! Time to finally get back into raiding!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)