Data ASB Raid Zone - Isle of Lost Relics General Thread

Because we're not insane enough yet.

Bonus Chapter 5: Flung into the Past
About a day before we were to leave on our expedition to Mount Coronet, I received a message from the Custodians of Time. My mind still heavy from the defeat of Eusine, I opened the letter. In it, they wanted me to meet them in a deep room of the Snowpoint Temple. Figuring that it could not hurt, I made my way down to near the bottom of the Temple. Over there, I saw a magnificent statue, one that creeped me out from seeing it.

Regigigas.

While this one was still dormant, my mind raced back to the Shrine of the Old Gods that we narrowly escaped from. The Regigigas there was powerful enough to drain us of our very sanity, and were it not for the Regi Cores that assisted us, I wondered if we would have been lost to madness. I tried to push these thoughts out of my head, content that it was in the past now.

Cresselia greeted me upon my arrival. She grabbed the jewel that I had won from Eusine, and wordlessly laid it on a desk. Using some form of ancient ritual, she managed to imbue that power into the Dreamer Staff that I had obtained earlier. Then she telepathically spoke to me. "The Eye of Divinity you retrieved was once used by mortal seers to walk into the Dream World", Cresselia explained. "Its power is essential to unlock the full potential of the staff. However, light does not represent the sole foundation of the staff's power. Just like dreams are woven out of light and darkness alike, so is the staff's magic dependant on shadow magic, as well. For this reason, in order to fully empower the staff, I shall need an artifact to awaken its dark side."

"Where can we retrieve such an item?", I asked. "Is that something we can snatch from one of Darkrai's allies too?"

"It is not, although this will not make its retrieval any easier," it replied with an almost sad tone. "Such artifacts, in fact, were once used to summon the forgotten gods into our world, but they have been abandoned ever since. It is possible that the old god vanquished on that mysterious island by Wallace and his allies could have held such an item of power, but if so, it is probably forever lost to us."

I grimaced, we definitely weren't returning to that island anytime soon.*

"Not necessarily"

Cresselia and I turned around, only to see Latios making his appearance in his human form.

"While it is true that Regigigas is no more, we could employ the Caverns of Time to yank our heroes back to that moment in the past," he explained. "As long as we call the heroes back shortly enough, we should manage to avoid disrupting the time continuum. However, I cannot hide you the risks behind such an attempt."

"What kind of risks, destroy the time and space continuum summoning Dialga to kick my butt kind of risks?" I asked.

"Our capacity to interfere with the past events without causing a temporal catastrophe is very limited," Latios admitted. "This means that we can only travel you right before the rise of the old god himself. That is to say, you will have to face the god without any kind of help. Do you still feel up to the task?"

"..."

"You do not have to undertake this mission if you do not wish to." Latios said.

"I will, if it will give us an edge against the darkness, then I will face my fear and take him on again. Just give me a few moments to prepare with Harold." I replied.

"Very well, I'll have access to the Caverns of Time available for when you're ready. Make haste though, we cannot stay in this temple for much longer." Latios remarked.

*Editors Note: In this timeline, once the Sigil Orb was crushed, Rayquaza paid a visit to the Island of Lost Relics and blew it up with a ferocious attack.

Challenging Shrine of the Old Gods (Part 2) Hard Mode, inviting Dogfish44 to challenge the Trial of Darkness quest

Well, Cyrus made us completely insane, so it should be totally safe to challenge Regigigas again. After all, you can't go crazy if you already are.

Bonus Chapter 5: Flung into the Past
About a day before we were to leave on our expedition to Mount Coronet, I received a message from the Custodians of Time. My mind still heavy from the defeat of Eusine, I opened the letter. In it, they wanted me to meet them in a deep room of the Snowpoint Temple. Figuring that it could not hurt, I made my way down to near the bottom of the Temple. Over there, I saw a magnificent statue, one that creeped me out from seeing it.

Regigigas.

While this one was still dormant, my mind raced back to the Shrine of the Old Gods that we narrowly escaped from. The Regigigas there was powerful enough to drain us of our very sanity, and were it not for the Regi Cores that assisted us, I wondered if we would have been lost to madness. I tried to push these thoughts out of my head, content that it was in the past now.

Cresselia greeted me upon my arrival. She grabbed the jewel that I had won from Eusine, and wordlessly laid it on a desk. Using some form of ancient ritual, she managed to imbue that power into the Dreamer Staff that I had obtained earlier. Then she telepathically spoke to me. "The Eye of Divinity you retrieved was once used by mortal seers to walk into the Dream World", Cresselia explained. "Its power is essential to unlock the full potential of the staff. However, light does not represent the sole foundation of the staff's power. Just like dreams are woven out of light and darkness alike, so is the staff's magic dependant on shadow magic, as well. For this reason, in order to fully empower the staff, I shall need an artifact to awaken its dark side."

"Where can we retrieve such an item?", I asked. "Is that something we can snatch from one of Darkrai's allies too?"

"It is not, although this will not make its retrieval any easier," it replied with an almost sad tone. "Such artifacts, in fact, were once used to summon the forgotten gods into our world, but they have been abandoned ever since. It is possible that the old god vanquished on that mysterious island by Wallace and his allies could have held such an item of power, but if so, it is probably forever lost to us."

I grimaced, we definitely weren't returning to that island anytime soon. By the time we got back the land would be covered in darkness.

"Not necessarily"

Cresselia and I turned around, only to see Latios making his appearance in his human form.

"While it is true that Regigigas is no more, we could employ the Caverns of Time to yank our heroes back to that moment in the past," he explained. "As long as we call the heroes back shortly enough, we should manage to avoid disrupting the time continuum. However, I cannot hide you the risks behind such an attempt."

"What kind of risks, destroy the time and space continuum, summoning Dialga to kick my butt kind of risks?" I asked.

"Our capacity to interfere with the past events without causing a temporal catastrophe is very limited," Latios admitted. "This means that we can only travel you right before the rise of the old god himself. That is to say, you will have to face the god without any kind of help. Do you still feel up to the task?"

"..."

"You do not have to undertake this mission if you do not wish to." Latios said.

"I will, if it will give us an edge against the darkness, then I will face my fear and take him on again. Just give me a few moments to prepare with Harold." I replied.

"Very well, I'll have access to the Caverns of Time available for when you're ready. Make haste though, we cannot stay in this temple for much longer." Latios remarked.

Inviting Dogfish44 to challenge Shrine of the Old Gods - Heart of Madness (Nightmare Hard Mode)

Obviously taking the quest.

Looking for teammate with dual screen or healing support and high DPS mons for Central Processing (NM) and Taking on the Programmer's Job.

Camerupt [F] [Flare]
Type: Fire/Ground

Abilities:
Magma Armor/Solid Rock/Anger Point (Unlocked)

Nature: Quiet (+1 rank special attack, *20/23 speed and -10% evasion)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 34 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Attacks: 33/80+
Level Up:
Fissure (*)
Growl (*)
Tackle (*)
Ember (*)
Magnitude (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Take Down (*)
Amnesia (*)
Flame Burst (*)
Lava Plume (*)
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Eruption
Yawn

Egg:
Heat Wave (*)
Stockpile (*)
Body Slam (*)
Iron Head (*)
Ancient Power (*)
Mud Bomb

Gen 6 TMs/HMs; Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained prior to gen 6:
Flame Charge (*)
Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Will O' Wisp (*)
Protect (*)
Fire Blast
SolarBeam
Toxic
Stone Edge
Sunny Day
Flash Cannon
Dig

Past-gen TMs/HMs; Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained during or after gen 6:
Endure

Chandelure [Male] [Karthus]
Types: Ghost/Fire
Abilities:
Flash Fire/Flame Body/Infiltrator (Unlocked)

Nature: Timid (15% bonus speed, +10 accuracy)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6
Spe: 92 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 1

Attacks: 29/64+
Level Up
Ember (*)
Astonish (*)
Minimize (*)
Smog (*)
Fire Spin (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Night Shade (*)
Will O' Wisp (*)
Flame Burst (*)
Imprison (*)
Shadow Ball
Overheat
Inferno
Pain Split
Hex

Egg
Endure (*)
Heat Wave (*)
Acid Armor (*)
Acid (*)
Haze (*)

TM/HM
Fire Blast (*)
Psychic (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Taunt (*)
Protect (*)
Substitute
Sunny Day
Double Team
Flamethrower

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
"We're laaaaaaaaaaaate! How do we know they didn't go without us?"
"Nah, I'm sure they wouldn't. GP's a man of his word. Plus I'm sure he's intelligent enough to not go on a raid by himself."
"Ooooh, they're here! Helloooooooooo~!"
"Stop being such a showoff, will you?"
"Wake me up when we're going, okay?"

Finally Requesting of Granny Pie to go with me into Central Processing Normal Mode to Take on the Programmer's Job

Misha, darling! How nice to see you again!

Yeah, Misha, we heard you coming from a mile away.

*settles down on Kevin's humps*
Ahhhhhhhhh... So relaxing.
He won't mind, will he?

I'm totally accepting TMan87 's request.
Vamanos.

Alright nightblitz42, let's take on the Programmer's Job in Central Processing, shall we?

Honchkrow [M] [Mesrine]
A young Murkrow that loved money more than anything else, Mesrine had a rough live as he had to escape from the police continually, without any kind of break during his numerous escapes. One day, Passant was passing by a forest, searching for a Pokémon to be his first partner, and heard the faint sound of a crash. Mesrine was injured and couldn't even get up. The little bird had enough of this outlaw's life, and wished to change ; the human and the Pokémon met with these thoughts in their mind. A deal was made this day: Passant would help Mesrine to get a new life, and Mesrine would be Passant's Pokémon. Mesrine has grown up since then, and now trainer and Pokémon are good friends, drinking coffee and enjoying other trainer's match together. The Honchkrow has even found a new hobby: playing chess. But never against Bob and its numerical brain. There isn't any fair fight possible.
Types: Dark/Fly

Abilities: Insomnia / Super Luck / Moxie (Unlocked)

Nature: Naughty : +1 Attack, -1 Special Defense

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 71
Size Class: 2 # Weight Class: 3 #
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
KOC: 0

Attacks:
Level Up
Physical

Assurance
Astonish
Brave Birb
Drill Peck
Feint Attack
Fly
Foul Play
Night Slash
Peck
Pluck
Pursuit
Sky Attack
Steel Wings
Sucker Punch
Thief
Wing Attack

Special
Dark Pulse
Heat Wave
Icy Wind
Incinerate
Night Shade
Shadow Ball
Snarl

Other
Calm Mind
Defog
Embargo
Endure
Haze
Mean Look
Mimic
Mirror Move
Nasty Plot
Perish Song
Protect
Quash
Roost
Screech
Snatch
Spite
Substitute
Swagger
Tailwind
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Whirlwind
Magneton [Nutella]

Nutella was one funny Magnemite since the beginning: it was complaining all the time. There isn't enough magnetism here, I'm allergic to dogs, it's too cold out there... The only thing it enjoys is the brand-name chocolate spread. How does it eat it, we have yet to discover. Passant found it eating some Nutella in a supermarket, and that made him curious about this Magnemite. The Magnemite saw Passant's shopping cart: "THREE JARS OF NUTELLA? THAT MAN HAS GOOD TASTES." it thought. And that's how Nutella became Passant's Pokémon. It complains a bit less than before, and discovered another activity that he enjoys a lot: Pokémon battles.
Types: Electric/Steel

Abilities: Sturdy / Magnet Pull / Analytic (H)

Nature: Modest : +1 Att Spe, -1 Att

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 6(+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 3 # Weight Class: 5 #
Base Rank Total: 21

KOC: 0

Attacks:
Physical:
Bide
Explosion
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Tackle

Special:
Charge Beal
Discharge
Flash Cannon
Hidden Power Ice
Magic Coat
Mirror Coat
Mirror Shot
Signal Beam
Sonic Boom
Swift
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Shock
Tri Attack
Volt Switch
Zap Cannon

Others:
Barrier
Electric Terrain
Endure
Iron Defense
Light Screen
Lock-On
Magnet Rise
Magnetic Flux
Metal Sound
Mimic
Natural Gift
Protect
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Supersonic
Teleport
Thunderwave

nightblitz42

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm with Un passant ordinaire

Delphox (Lucy) (Female)

Types: Fire / Psychic

Abilities:
Blaze / Magician (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

Stats:
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 3
SpA: 4
SpD: 4
Spe: 120 (+17% accuracy)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks (62/75):
Level Up (21/21)
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Future Sight
Howl
Light Screen
Lucky Chant
Magic Room
Mystical Fire
Psybeam
Psychic
Psyshock
Role Play
Scratch
Shadow Ball
Sunny Day
Switcheroo
Tail Whip
Will-O-Wisp

Egg (4/4)
Heat Wave
Hypnosis
Magic Coat
Wish

Move Tutor (17/17)
Blast Burn
Covet
Fire Pledge
Fire Punch
Foul Play
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Recycle
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Skill Swap
Snatch
Snore
Thunder Punch
Trick
Wonder Room
Zen Headbutt

TM/HM (22/33)
Attract
Calm Mind
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Dream Eater
Echoed Voice
Embargo
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Fighting)
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Overheat
Protect
Psych Up
Rest
Round
Safeguard
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam
Substitute
Toxic
Trick Room

Audino (Diamond) (Male)

Types: Normal

Abilities:
Healer / Regenerator / Klutz (LOCKED)

Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Def: 3
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 3
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

Mega Audino (Diamond) (Male)

Types: Normal / Fairy

Abilities:
Healer / Regenerator / Klutz (LOCKED)

Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Def: 5
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 5
Spe: 50
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 22

AC: 0/5

Attacks (29/98):
Level Up (14/18)
Attract
Baby-Doll Eyes
Disarming Voice
Double Slap
Entrainment
Growl
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Last Resort
Misty Terrain
Play Nice
Pound
Refresh
Secret Power

Egg (5/11)
Draining Kiss
Encore
Sleep Talk
Wish
Yawn

TM/HM (10/47)
Blizzard
Dream Eater
Flamethrower
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)