Data ASB Raid Zone - Isle of Lost Relics General Thread

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for someone willing to help crush a Heatran, & anything else there is at Windburn Gulch (Normal).

I'll be using a Fidgit & a Camerupt.

Also spending 1 VC to teach Fidgit Dispel.
Forever Alone... :/

EDIT: Deadfox says that he want's to come along with me. He'll post shortly.

Fixed, deadfox. Now PM me your teams and prepare for doom :-) Ah deadfox, remember about your new "Berry Harvesting"!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Inviting Lord Jesseus to Central Processing (NML).

Since I don't want to make too many separate posts, I will also be attaching the Glyph of Fiery Dance to Volcarona.

I REFUSE
No I'm kidding, joining Engineer. Let's kick some shiny metal ass!
Althought it doesn't seem to be the custom I'm going to post my team here:

Rotom [Gamma]
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
Current form: Rotom-W, Water/Electric, Hydro Pump

Type:
Ghost*: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
*Different depending on form:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats:
Base:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 105 (+)
Acc: +13%
Size Class: 1 (0.3m)
Weight Class: 1 (0.3kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

Appliance:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 99 (+)
Acc: +11%

MC: 1

Abilities:
Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Attacks (24/23 out of appliance):
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave
Substitute
Hex
Discharge
Hydro Pump/Air Slash/Overheat/Leaf Storm/Blizzard (Depending on Form)

Toxic
Will-o-Wisp
Protect
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Thunder
Rain Dance
Thunderbolt
Rest
Sleep Talk
Reflect
Light Screen

Marowak [Rho a.k.a Boner] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 39 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Battle Armour (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Attacks (32):
Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage
Double Edge
Endeavour
Bone Rush

Belly Drum
Detect
Skull Bash
Endure
Perish Song

Smack Down
Aerial Ace
Fire Blast
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Rest
Sleep Talk
Dig
ThunderPunch
Fire Punch
Ice Beam
Focus Punch
DynamicPunch
Substitute
Bulldoze
Outrage

Sorry for making you wait, guys. I'll have to temporarily put your raids in the queue, but I promise you'll be on the show within less than seven days^^

EDIT: Also, feel free to be more pro-active with VMs in the future! If you've posted here and I haven't replied in 48h, you have all the reasons to VM me. I don't bite!

EDIT2: Now picking up Dogfish44 and NJ, I promise Engineer and LJ will be picked up soon as well!

Turning in The Taint of Stormrage for my free rep and VC, then taking on Cleansing the Elements. Time to go kill those shrine bosses!

Looking for someone to join me at Windburn Gulch on normal mode.
I'll bring Rotom in a washing machine, who can provide screens support, potential status and water type SE damage. I'll also bring Marowak for his brute force ground type destruction; Heatran won't know what hit him.
I'd suggest bringing decent flyers/levitators f possible; Groudon's EQs may be dangerous to face and the Magmortar duo is susceptible to my own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)