Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

Claiming from a long journey which culminated here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...eadfox081-and-texas-cloverleaf.3576555/page-2

Glyph of Zen Headbutt: Raises the power of Zen Headbutt by 1, its accuracy by a flat +10%, and gives it a 30% chance to refund 50% of its energy cost.
Glyph of Superpower: Superpower no longer lowers the user's Attack and Defense upon use, raises its power by 1 and reduces its energy cost by 1.
Regi Bastion: Raises the power of Normal-type attacks by (9), the holder's Defense and Sp. Defense ranks by 2, and reduces the power of supereffective attacks used against the holder by 2. If the holder is a Normal-type, raises the power of all attacks by an additional (6).
Badge of Valor X3
Tome of Comet (x2): Teaches the move Comet to a Pokemon. This item is consumed upon use.

I'd also like to claim my rewards for complering The Reforging of Gygax quest.

Finally I'll spend some CC on some tutor moves.

Weavile learns Bloodlust for 2 CC.
Delibird learns Dispell for 2 CC.
Froslass learns Dispell and Shadow Mend for 4 CC.

Finally I'll spend 15 CC on a Winter's Gift Hat for my Delibird.

40-8-15 = 17 CC remaining.

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from a long journey which culminated here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...eadfox081-and-texas-cloverleaf.3576555/page-2

Glyph of Zen Headbutt: Raises the power of Zen Headbutt by 1, its accuracy by a flat +10%, and gives it a 30% chance to refund 50% of its energy cost.
Glyph of Superpower: Superpower no longer lowers the user's Attack and Defense upon use, raises its power by 1 and reduces its energy cost by 1.
Regi Bastion: Raises the power of Normal-type attacks by (9), the holder's Defense and Sp. Defense ranks by 2, and reduces the power of supereffective attacks used against the holder by 2. If the holder is a Normal-type, raises the power of all attacks by an additional (6).
Badge of Valor X3
Tome of Comet (x2): Teaches the move Comet to a Pokemon. This item is consumed upon use.

I'd also like to claim my rewards for complering The Reforging of Gygax quest.
+1

what are the rewards for completing the quest?
Gygax, the Runeblade: Raises the Attack rank of the holder by 10 and its critical hit stage by 1. Moreover, every contact attack affects the target with Curse of Gygax for (6) actions, which raises the base power of any Ice-, Normal-, Rock- and Steel-type move used against the target by 3.

Claiming from here

Glyph of Fire Fang: Raises the power of Fire Fang by three (3).
Glyph of Lava Plume: Raises the secondary effect chance of Lava Plume to 100%.
Glyph of Earthquake: Reduces the energy cost of Earthquake by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Earthquake can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Eruption: Causes Eruption to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.
Fireproof Battlegear: Raises the power of Steel-type attacks by (7) and its Defense rank by (2). If the holder is a Steel-type, reduces the base power of incoming Fire-type attacks by (3).
Molten Relic: Causes Fire-type attacking moves to deal an additional flat 10 damage per action for (6) actions, and causes Lava Plume to not suffer Base Power reduction when hitting multiple foes.
Badge of Valor

I'm spending the 5 Badge of Valor in a Hide of the Savannah Highmane.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Glyph of Fire Fang: Raises the power of Fire Fang by three (3).
Glyph of Lava Plume: Raises the secondary effect chance of Lava Plume to 100%.
Glyph of Earthquake: Reduces the energy cost of Earthquake by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Earthquake can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Eruption: Causes Eruption to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.
Fireproof Battlegear: Raises the power of Steel-type attacks by (7) and its Defense rank by (2). If the holder is a Steel-type, reduces the base power of incoming Fire-type attacks by (3).
Molten Relic: Causes Fire-type attacking moves to deal an additional flat 10 damage per action for (6) actions, and causes Lava Plume to not suffer Base Power reduction when hitting multiple foes.
Badge of Valor
Claiming all of the above, and like tavok, spending the 5 BoV on a Hide of the Savannah Highmane.

EDIT: Also spending 22 CC to teach Dispel to my Umbreon, Honchkrow, Gardevoir, Shaymin, Volcarona, Revenankh, and Necturna and Shadow Mend to my Umbreon, Gardevoir, Revenankh, and Necturna. I now have 8 CC left.

Last edited:
...Why not?

Spending 6 MC on Achisuto the Smeargle to copy Holy Blade and Holy Shock from Cirno the Syclar.

(Something to do while waiting between raids.)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
New Raid Moves~

Zoroark: Shadow Mend, Bloodlust

Jynx: Dispel

Gardevoir: Dispel, Shadow Mend

-10 CC for these.

Cleaning up the extras

Already have all the glyphs, will claim the artifacts as it's possible they may be useful. Probably not but you never know.
Charged Stone: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (3), and reduces the energy cost of Reflect and Light Screen by (1).
Wand of Five Thunders: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by (4) and the paralysis chance of all Electric-type attacks by a flat +10%.
Ancient Topaz: Raises the power of Electric-type attacks by 4 and reduce their energy cost by 1. It can be combined with Ancient Ruby and Ancient Sapphire to obtain a powerful artifact.

Badges of Valor: 26+5=31

Also, this means I've finished the quest Cleansing the Elements (finally) so I'll be claiming my prize!
Seer's Orb of Valor:
Raises the base power of Fighting-type attacks by (7), and reduces the energy cost of Close Combat, Dynamicpunch and Hi Jump Kick by (1)

Finally, some move claims:
Pyra (Houndoom) takes Bloodlust
Rosch (Colossoil) takes Bloodlust
Magenta (Infernape) takes Bloodlust
Athena (Syclant) takes Bloodlust

Currency Counters: 40-8=32

That'll be it

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...tle-and-jayelt413.3578046/page-2#post-6998555
Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
Badge of Valor x1
That makes 6 BoV now.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...llenger-jayy-in-fight-fire-with-fire.3578962/
I got my 4th Badge in the battle above, and now will be claiming an Inherited Bishop's Mallet, which is Lvl 2 currently.
Inherited Bishop's Mallet: Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 4 and increases the healing done by direct heals by a flat 3 and heal over time effects by 1.

Also, now that I'm Revered with the Bright Hope Expedition, I'm going to buy:
Glyph of Brine: Reduces the energy cost of Brine by 1 | Cost: 5 CC
Glyph of Ice Ball: Reduces the energy cost of Ice Ball by 1 | Cost: 5 CC
Glyph of Blaze Kick: Raises the accuracy of Blaze Kick by a flat 10% and its critical hit stage by (1) | Cost: 5 CC
Glyph of Thunder Wave: Causes the paralysis inflicted by Thunder Wave to last for (3) more actions on bosses | Cost: 5 CC
Glyph of Ominous Wind: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ominous Wind to 30% and raises its power by 1 | Cost: 5 CC
Glyph of Sludge Wave: Sludge Wave no longer hits friendly Pokémon, and raises its power by 1 | Cost: 5 CC

Total Cost: 30 CC [CC: 81 => 51]

Last edited:
Glyph of Ancientpower: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30%
Glyph of Crunch: Raises the power of Crunch by 1.
Ancient Amber: Raises the power of Flying-type attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of recoil moves by 1
Shield of Impenetrable Darkness: Raises the power of Dark-type attacks by (4) and the holder's Special Defense rank by 1.
Badge of Valor x3
Each trainer: 2 CC, 4 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokemon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC or 3 MC or (moves/15) CC
Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
Badge of Valor x1​

BoV x4​

Ahhh I remember the first day I was on irc, and zar telling us that if we ever got interested in raids we should just ask him.​

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
In which I try to make my life somewhat easier.

Uh, that being said, using 5 of my 9 Badges of Light to pick up an Amice of the Battle-Mage. Because reasons.

Dogfish44 Approved, but... I have an issue with the count of your BoL and Maxim 's. You say you have 9 BoL left, but as far as I can count you should have 11 (2 [Pyroak HM] + 3 [Malaconda HM] + 2 [Celebi NM] + 2 [Shaymin NM] + 2 [Quest: Lost in Time]). Similarly, Maxim claims he has 2 left (on his profile) but if I can count well he should have 1 left, because he had 11 and spent 10 to get the Amice and the Icicle Edge.

Can you confirm?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Whoops, I forgot to add the two from vs Celebi (Fix'd), and Maxim... I have no clue.

Also, spending 4 CC to get Shadow Mend and Bubble Shield for Greninja. Whoops

Claiming from here.

Badge of Valor X1

Also spending 30 CCs to buy all IoLR glyphs from Revered reputation.

EDIT: Also claiming
Ancient Templar's Ward X1

Self approved

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)