Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Zara should update heirloom post imo, they're still the strong versions.

I just grabbed Badge #7. I'll take an Ancient Templar's Ward, Tier 3 (Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 5, its Defense and Sp. Defense ranks by 1, and reduces damage taken from supereffective attacks by a flat 1. Reduces the energy cost of Taunt by 1.). Because tanking items for non-normal mons are in short supply.

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
-1 Celebi

Relevant gains;

Glyph of Heal Bell: Reduces the energy cost of Heal Bell by 1 and increases its priority by 1.
Hourglass of Time: Raises the power of Psychic-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Defense rank by 3, and extends the duration of Light Screen and Reflect by 3 actions.
Badge of Light x2
Alright, so that takes me up to 9 Badges of Light. I then claim the Lost In Time quest reward for 2 more BoL, up to 11 of them.

Chapter 12 Complete!
Glyph of Heal Bell: Reduces the energy cost of Heal Bell by 1 and increases its priority by 1.
Hourglass of Time: Raises the power of Psychic-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Defense rank by 3, and extends the duration of Light Screen and Reflect by 3 actions.

Badges of Light: 2+2 (Raid)+2 (Quest)=6

EDIT: Going to use 5 of those badges to purchase an Amice of the Battle Mage

Also, I'll purchase Bloodlust on Quartz my Marowak for 2 CC

Currency Counters: 66-2=64

Last edited:
VICTORY!

Congratulations on your victory Eternal Drifter and ZhengTann . Here are your rewards!

Each Trainer: 2 CC, 4 KOC
Each Pokemon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC OR 3 MC OR (moves/15) CC
Glyph of X-Scissor: Raises the power of X-Scissor by 2.
Scythe of Northern Winds: Raises the base power of Flying-type and Ice-type moves by (5), and raises the base power of Icy Wind by (3).
Badge of Valor x2

=================================
Both of you have also completed the quest: Of Love and Frost. You get:
500 Rep. points with the Bright Hope expedition.
Purified Northspring Egg: This item begins a quest.
I would also like to claim the Raging Shore (Normal) Achievement for 10 CC.

Maxim did a slight mistake with the rewards; we should have recieved:
Zephyr's Ice: Quest Item. "The heart of Syclant..."

...Which is used to recieve the Egg and complete the quest.

The other revelant rewards:

Scythe of Northern Winds: Raises the base power of Flying-type and Ice-type moves by (5), and raises the base power of Icy Wind by (3).
Badge of Valor x2

And at least 500 Reputation, probably more, for completing the Quest and the Raid. This puts me into the Revered category of reputation with the Bright Hope Expedition, allowing me to purchase the following (for 30 CC):

Glyph of Brine: Reduces the energy cost of Brine by 1
Glyph of Ice Ball: Reduces the energy cost of Ice Ball by 1
Glyph of Blaze Kick: Raises the accuracy of Blaze Kick by a flat 10% and its critical hit stage by (1)
Glyph of Thunder Wave: Causes the paralysis inflicted by Thunder Wave to last for (3) more actions on bosses
Glyph of Ominous Wind: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ominous Wind to 30% and raises its power by 1
Glyph of Sludge Wave: Sludge Wave no longer hits friendly Pokémon, and raises its power by 1

Why all of them? I don't have many glyphs, and I have a Smeargle. I like having options.

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
AND TOMORROW!

Me: 2 CC, 4 KOC, Raging Shore [Normal] Achievement (10 CC)
Elfman the Camerupt: 3 MC
Laxus the Eelektross: 3 MC

Badge of Valor x2

Zephyr's Ice: Quest Item. "The heart of Syclant." Which is used to recieve
Purified Northspring Egg

Now to think of a name for Syclar...... Oh, and 500 Bright Hope reputation from the sidequest, although why I've already had some of it baffles me since I'd never won a IoLR Raid before.

One last thing - spending 6 CC to buy 2 Eggant Berries. Never know when they might come in handy.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...e-hard-frosty-and-its_a_random.3561125/page-3

Glyph of Dragon Rage
: Allows the user to Chill and use Dragon Rage in the same action. The energy cost for Dragon Rage is paid after the energy restore from Chill takes effect.
Glyph of Dual Chop: Causes Dual Chop to always crit whenever it is used the action after another physical Dragon-type attack was used, and increases its accuracy by 10%.
Dragonstrike: Raises the power of Dragon-type moves by 7 and the holder's Attack rank by 2, and grants the holder immunity to confusion. If the holder uses a physical Dragon-type move, it can also use Dragon Dance or Swords Dance in the same action, without paying the energy cost for these moves. If the holder does so, both Dragon Dance and Swords Dance are disabled until the end of the battle (regardless of which one was used), and the stage boosts do not decay at the end of the round. Increases the holder's Threshold by 1.
Badge of Light x2
Unhatched Dragon Egg: Raises the power of Dragon-type attacks by 3 and the accuracy of Dragon-type attacks by a flat 10%. "It doesn't seem like it is close to hatching"

BoL: 7->9 (*RAGES*)
- - - -

Doing what I should have done a couple months ago.

Getting the following tutors:

Bubble Shield: Greninja
Dispel: Sylveon, Aurorus, Victini
Shadow Mend: Dusclops

- - - -

Using 5 BoL (4 Remaining) to get me a

Mallet of the Eon's Scion: Raises the power of Dragon-type moves by 7, the holder's Sp. Attack rank by 2, and grants it the benefits of the Mega Launcher ability. Reduces the energy cost of Light Screen by 2. Increases the holder's Threshold by 1. | Cost: 5X Badge of Light

Should be all for now.

Last edited:
Wow, dat queue O.o Time to do some approvals.

Ooraloo Approved
Dogfish44 Approved, also with Frosty and IAR raid done I will finally update the heirlooms in the OP.
Maxim Approved
Eternal Drifter Approved, and...

Oh?

The Northspring Egg breaks!

A Syclar hatched from the Egg!

Syclar (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered; Sp. Atk raised)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Compoundeyes:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Technician (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks (

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Scratch
Ice Shard
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Tail Glow
Silver Wind

Blizzard
Solarbeam
Double Team

Holy Shock
Holy Blade

Torch of Light: Raises the power of Light-type moves by (7). Whenever the user hits the foe with a Light-type move, it has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

Holy Shock: A powerful burst of light which cannot miss its target

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Holy Blade: A shining slash which ignores the foe's stat boosts

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Light is a new type, with its own chart:
Light is supereffective against: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Psychic, Light
Light is not very effective against: Dragon, Steel
Light is resistant to: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Water, Rock, Steel, Bug
Light is immune to: Dark, Ghost
Light is weak to: Dragon, Light

(Also please note rep standings don't need to be claimed, they're automatically updated)

ZhengTann Approved and...

Oh?

The Northspring Egg breaks!

A Syclar hatched from the Egg!

Syclar (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered; Sp. Atk raised)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Compoundeyes:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Technician (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks (

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Scratch
Ice Shard
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Tail Glow
Silver Wind

Blizzard
Solarbeam
Double Team

Holy Shock
Holy Blade

Torch of Light: Raises the power of Light-type moves by (7). Whenever the user hits the foe with a Light-type move, it has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

Holy Shock: A powerful burst of light which cannot miss its target

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Holy Blade: A shining slash which ignores the foe's stat boosts

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Light is a new type, with its own chart:
Light is supereffective against: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Psychic, Light
Light is not very effective against: Dragon, Steel
Light is resistant to: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Water, Rock, Steel, Bug
Light is immune to: Dark, Ghost
Light is weak to: Dragon, Light

Frosty Approved

I never actually got around to claiming Heirlooms for my 7th badge and now have my 8th badge to go along with it, so I would like to claim 1x Venerable Heirophant's Charge and 1x Old Book of Tricks, both of which are Tier 3.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3561125/
Glyph of Dragon Rage: Allows the user to Chill and use Dragon Rage in the same action. The energy cost for Dragon Rage is paid after the energy restore from Chill takes effect.
Glyph of Dual Chop: Causes Dual Chop to always crit whenever it is used the action after another physical Dragon-type attack was used, and increases its accuracy by 10%.
Dragonstrike: Raises the power of Dragon-type moves by 7 and the holder's Attack rank by 2, and grants the holder immunity to confusion. If the holder uses a physical Dragon-type move, it can also use Dragon Dance or Swords Dance in the same action, without paying the energy cost for these moves. If the holder does so, both Dragon Dance and Swords Dance are disabled until the end of the battle (regardless of which one was used), and the stage boosts do not decay at the end of the round. Increases the holder's Threshold by 1.
Badge of Light x2
Infusion of Strength: If the holder has Huge Power or Pure Power, its Attack rank is raised by an additional 3 (after factoring abilities) and Strength causes 1 extra flat damage for every Attack positive stage boost. "Sky's the limit"
Claiming all the above. Turning five BoL's into 1× Mallet of the Eon's Scion. I have 6 BoL's left.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/6826420/
Congratulations, Gale Wing Srock and jayelt413, on conquering Tidefury Strand (Hard)!

Glyph of Aqua Ring: Allows Aqua Ring to be used on other friendly targets.
Glyph of Scald: Raises the secondary effect chance of Scald to 100%.
Glyph of Surf: Reduces the energy cost of Surf by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Surf can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Water Spout: Causes Water Spout to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.
Manastorm Headdress: Raises the power of Water-type attacks by (7) and restore (1) energy at the end of every round. Restores an additional (2) energy on chills.
Wavefront Pendant: Raises the periodic heal of Aqua Ring by 2 and the HP restored by Heal Pulse and Recover by 6, while reducing the energy cost of these moves by 2. Raises the power of Water-type moves by 8.
Badge of Valor x5

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/6826420/

Glyph of Aqua Ring: Allows Aqua Ring to be used on other friendly targets.
Glyph of Scald: Raises the secondary effect chance of Scald to 100%.
Glyph of Surf: Reduces the energy cost of Surf by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Surf can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Water Spout: Causes Water Spout to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.
Manastorm Headdress: Raises the power of Water-type attacks by (7) and restore (1) energy at the end of every round. Restores an additional (2) energy on chills.
Wavefront Pendant: Raises the periodic heal of Aqua Ring by 2 and the HP restored by Heal Pulse and Recover by 6, while reducing the energy cost of these moves by 2. Raises the power of Water-type moves by 8.
Badge of Valor x5

Each of you also obtains 300 reputation points with Bright Hope Expedition.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
I just Grabbed Badge #8!

Since they're fashionable, I'll be grabbing a Venerable Hierophant's Charge.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from SOTOG
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-texas-cloverleaf.3565576/page-3#post-6845917

13 Valor Counters

Glyph of Shadow Punch: Raises the power of Shadow Punch by 2 and its critical hit stage by 1.
Glyph of Power Whip: Raises the accuracy of Power Whip by a flat 15% and its power by 2.
Glyph of Zap Cannon: Raises the accuracy of Zap Cannon by a flat +30%, its power by 2, and reduces its energy cost by 1, but causes it to no longer have a chance to paralyze the target.
Glyph of Curse: Using Curse grants the user Redoubt, reducing the damage taken from attacks by a flat 3 for the next (6) actions. Doesn't work for Ghost-type Pokemon.
Relic of Spectral Spring: Raises the power of Ghost-type attacks by 8. If the holder is a Ghost-type Pokémon, raises the power of Water-type attacks by 8 and, if the holder is also not a Water-type, allows the use of the moves Bubblebeam and Waterfall even if they are not present in the holder's movepool
Titanforged Signet: Raises the base power of Rock-type moves by (8), and their accuracy by a flat 20%. Moreover, whenever the holder hits a foe with Paleo Wave, Ancientpower, or Power Gem, the holder has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit. Reduces the energy cost of Ice-type and Steel-type moves by (1).
Badge of Valor x5
Tome of Comet (x4): Teaches the move Comet to a Pokemon. This item is consumed upon use.

I also 2x Badge of Valour for completing Into the Shrine

Last edited:
Claiming from SOTG also: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...eadfox081-and-texas-cloverleaf.3565576/page-3

Glyph of Shadow Punch: Raises the power of Shadow Punch by 2 and its critical hit stage by 1.
Glyph of Power Whip: Raises the accuracy of Power Whip by a flat 15% and its power by 2.
Glyph of Zap Cannon: Raises the accuracy of Zap Cannon by a flat +30%, its power by 2, and reduces its energy cost by 1, but causes it to no longer have a chance to paralyze the target.
Glyph of Curse: Using Curse grants the user Redoubt, reducing the damage taken from attacks by a flat 3 for the next (6) actions. Doesn't work for Ghost-type Pokemon.
Relic of Spectral Thunder: Raises the power of Ghost-type attacks by 8. If the holder is a Ghost-type Pokémon, raises the power of Electric-type attacks by 8 and, if the holder is also not an Electric-type, allows the use of the moves Volt Switch and Spark even if they are not present in the holder's movepool
Titanforged Signet: Raises the base power of Rock-type moves by (8), and their accuracy by a flat 20%. Moreover, whenever the holder hits a foe with Paleo Wave, Ancientpower, or Power Gem, the holder has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit. Reduces the energy cost of Ice-type and Steel-type moves by (1).
Badge of Valor x5
Tome of Comet (x4): Teaches the move Comet to a Pokemon. This item is consumed upon use.

claiming from a raid that totally didn't end several months ago

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...psuser-and-smashlloyd20.3555702/#post-6553496
Glyph of Fiery Dance: Raises the secondary effect chance of Fiery Dance to 100%
Moth Dust: Raises the power of Bug-type attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of Quiver Dance by 1
Badge of Valor

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-and-smashlloyd20.3555702/page-2#post-6652557
Glyph of Flamethrower: Reduces the threat generated by Flamethrower by 50%.
Vial of the Living Flame: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by 4, and the burn chance of Fire-type moves by a flat +10% (after other modifiers).
Badge of Valor x2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)