Art thread, swif swif bish

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Here’s a few images I haven’t gotten to posting yet:

This first one was for the article covering Obstagoon’s suspect test (inspired by one of its official tcg artworks)

Next up is the artwork I made for the article on Latios’ suspect test (inspired by this image from rainbowdragon14 on DeviantArt)

And finally, this piece I had prepared for an article that got shelved

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
And 2 more!

This was a tentative piece for the Regigigas ban from ZU:

And this is my latest Workshop piece:

I have one more piece I need to finish, and then I’ll probably take a small break from commissions to work on the very fun, extremely cursed project of ✨drawing mons from memory✨

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
Two more pieces that I worked on during this LoA! I’ll officially be able to relax tomorrow, so will likely start posting more actively after that :3

This was the artwork for a recent article covering Fighting-types in SS NU. I had to do this in a rush, so I ended up opting for a simpler art style and work on it during a 6h-long car ride lol. Really like how it turned out tho! Shading looks really cool given the theme, and the poses I referenced from TCG artworks went well with what I had in mind :3

This was done more recently! I was asked by luumi to draw an artwork featuring both forms of mega-zard for a 1v1 tour. I found this epic guide by poci16 on how to draw dragons and basically added zard elements to them for zard-Y, while zard-X’s pose is inspired by this artwork by tesshii :3

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
Update update update! I'm not dead, just been really busy lately :blobpex:

First, two tour banners. Full disclosure: I did these really fast because they were needed urgently, so they probably could use some more work...

Next up is actually one of my first ever digital art pieces, and possibly the first piece I've made for a TFP article. It got published recently, and it felt weird to see how much my style has evolved in the last few months lol

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
Updates!

I got to collab with the lovely Kolohe for the next Smogon twitter pp! Just a Koffing enjoying its Pumpkin Spice Latte uwu
3F807CB3-ECB9-4ED9-8993-C41AEDF8AB1A.png

Drew this piece for the RBY OU's Fallen Warriors article! I think this might be one of my favorite concepts to date n.n

An Electric-type Mew, for the latest YNMT (this was drawn in 30m I know it’s messy af lol)

A banner for the upcoming Doubles LC Fall Seasonal!

And finally, a commission for a Get Well Soon card featuring Lillie and Altaria!

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
boop

Don’t ask me why I spent over 24 hours drawing a realistic Luxray line for an article… I just did, and I kinda really like it c:

Another article art, this time for a VGC article! Pretty simple concept, but having to draw G-Max Coalossal balances the difficulty of it out

Podcast logo!

Miraidon + Koraidon looking hella clean. Others look fire as well.
Only complaint for me is with Aegislash, I think it would've been badass to have it staring up at you and the shading feels a bit off where the eye is, but either way still an amazing artwork

Swiffix

pipowo
:tymp:I know this might be Necro bumping…but I absolutely love the Crown Tundra design. The lighting is flawless and works so well with how it is placed. Everything else is amazing too and can definitely see you enjoy doing it \o/ great stuff.
But ketchup on pasta though :blobthinking:
Thank you! I definitely loved working on all of these pieces :heart:
Ketchup on pizza covers the taste of cheese and tricks my lactose intolerant body into believing I'm not poisoning myself u.u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)