Art for Social Media

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Hey!

Looking for someone to make a general social media banner to represent all our different avenues (facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, twitch) in one. Koffing is a must but otherwise the discretion is up to the artist themselves.

Send me a message on Discord (Kalalokki#9999) if this is something you'd like to tackle!

edit: this is now taken

Last edited:

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
So it's prob time for another round of profile pic and banner for social media if people are interested, maybe halloween related for both of them. Koffing in profile pic, banner can be any other mons.

Thanks in advance

Kalalokki

Sprite Leader
hey again, thinking about getting some new winter themed art for pfp and banners if anyone's interested in contributing. I also have another project in mind that isn't as high of a priority, but feel free to send me a pm on Discord if you're interested in such (Kalalokki#9999).

edit: pfp and banner taken by LifeisDANK

edit2: the other project is also prob taken

Last edited:

Kalalokki

Sprite Leader
I also have another project in mind that isn't as high of a priority, but feel free to send me a pm on Discord if you're interested in such (Kalalokki#9999).
This one was untaken, so if anyone's still interested it's back up for grabs. tentatively taken again

Also might as well ask for a valentine's day pfp early in advance

Last edited:

Kalalokki

Sprite Leader
Once more I'm asking for a new set of pfp and banner, but I don't really have a theme in mind so feel free to come up with something! dibs works the same as last time

Kalalokki

Sprite Leader
Prob need a new pfp and banner, don't have any specific idea for this one, but if someone wants to do the summer one that comes after and would go live in june or something they can call dibs on that as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)