Art for Social Media

also can we have a new pfp and banner for our social media pages, stuff involving returning mons for dlc 1 and new mons for dlc1/2 would be cool, obv having it by dlc1 release would be nice but i understand this is a late request so no rush!

only "needs":
- banner should be 2700 x 980
- pfp needs to be a koffing and crop to a circle well, you can style it however
I FINISHED IN TIME FOR THE DLC YAYYYYYYYY

There's two versions of the banner, one with "Smogon University" and one without it.
The files are too large to post here, so I'll need to send them over on Discord or Email for someone to get the full resolution. I will send them to the Social Media Ops channel after posting here. In the past, its the low-res versions of my art that have been used for the trivia posts, in spite of me sending high-res versions on Discord, so pleeeaaase make sure to reach out to me if you need the high-res bc I worked very hard on these and would hate if they became pixelated :psynervous:

1694540962775.png

1694540988378.png

1694541023105.png

(also, as far as artist credit goes- the FB post can simply tag my page @Lotte Comics, and the Twitter post should be able to tag my account @ VerlangenLotte, since I'm on both platforms)

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hello! Since its sort of a form of Social Media the Smogon Discord would like to request a banner for the upcoming DLC season! Aiming to feature the main stars of the DLC (Ogerpon, Okidogi, Munkidori, Fezandipiti). A concept could be the four of them battling/playing around in a landscape of the new region but would leave up to yall on concept.

Here's an example of our halloween banner by Kaiju Bunny for a point of reference.
View attachment 545151
DLC DLC DLC DLC
Was fun making this :) It could be better, but I think it'll look better on discord than it does here, since it's smaller. Anyways, ty for letting me do this!
Illustration413 (6) (2) (1).png

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Tuesday 26: (DON'T CLAIM THIS YET, DATE TO BE REVIEWED)
For a long time, Spanish and Italian versions of the games did not have translated names for Pokémon, can you name the first Pokémon to receive a name translation in both languages?
If this is not due for this tuesday I can take it

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
also can we have a new pfp and banner for our social media pages, stuff involving returning mons for dlc 1 and new mons for dlc1/2 would be cool, obv having it by dlc1 release would be nice but i understand this is a late request so no rush!

only "needs":
- banner should be 2700 x 980
- pfp needs to be a koffing and crop to a circle well, you can style it however
hello this again for dlc2 please! we dont have much revealed about dlc2 yet, but you can use the pokemon on the official site at the very least. pm me on discord @ dhelmise if you have any questions!!! thanks so much in advance!

Pissog

is a Top Artist
hello this again for dlc2 please! we dont have much revealed about dlc2 yet, but you can use the pokemon on the official site at the very least. pm me on discord @ dhelmise if you have any questions!!! thanks so much in advance!
It is ready!
Illustration173 (3).png

Illustration175.png

Let me know if there are any problems with this!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
WE'RE BACK!! I've made several changes to suit everyone -- hopefully it helps that it's only 2 a month, offering much more time to draw.
For those who are not familiar, approved artists are allowed to claim a piece of trivia and draw for it. We will then plug them on the Smogon social media with the piece. PM me for answers to get art ideas and avoid drawing an already made mon. My name on Discord is birdbirdthebirdbird (Ik, hilarious...) to get answers, or just mail me here

Tuesday 6/2/24
Despite this Pokemon not being available in Legends Arceus, it is mentioned by Ingo during a conversation as "wielding flames of mastery”
---
Tuesday 20/2/24
Transforming into this Pokemon will prevent you from being able to Terastallize until you switch out.
---
Friday 23/2/24 (pissog)
#DidYouKnow that Atsuko Nishida was actually more inspired by squirrels than mice when designing Pikachu? That's why it has the cute cheeks and tail!
(Draw something Pikachu related)
---
Tuesday 5/3/24
Of non-existent Pokemon types, this one has the most resistances.

Albatross Kolohe Kiwi VerlangenLotte taggin high prio artists!

If any other artist would like to be tagged for future Trivia, please let me/me (:() know.
WOO

Last edited:

Pissog

is a Top Artist
---
Friday 23/2/24
#DidYouKnow that Atsuko Nishida was actually more inspired by squirrels than mice when designing Pikachu? That's why it has the cute cheeks and tail!
(Draw something Pikachu related)
---
Taking this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)