Are you staying hydrated?

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I have heart failure and and cannot just 'STAY HYDRATED'. Drinking more water than my fluid restriction allows could further damage my heart and take years off my life. Lovely for OP, but I'm gonna assume you have a LOT of health. Most people don't have the option.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
bought a glass water bottle and promptly shattered it across the ground

not good for hydration
was it even a BKR or are u just a BREAKER??!!!!

for me personally myself lately: no, ive been lacking in the hydration. all hallow's eve eve i was incapacitated all day due to a severe migraine (spooky) rendering me only able to consume tomato soup and eventually, water. why must water punish me so simply because i have refused her indulgence? what tumultuous love is this that i have forsaken???

anyway today i am すごい hydrating and hoping for the best, wish me luck ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

With Finchinator saying "get creative", how about this. It's asking for a lot but I am proposing a combination of 3 restrictions together.

I think having each Pokémon's individual tera typing's having their own ban list (example: chi yu is unable to tera dark, or tera fire) IN ADDITION to the restriction of tera's shown on team preview, AND AFTER TEAM PREVIEW BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS you pick which Pokémon you will tera, is the best possible outcome.

This can help manage the balancing aspect of it or the "swingyness" or "power" of the mechanic many people complain about by getting rid of the ones that pressure teams too heavily like chi-yu tera fire.

The predictability element of tera on team preview can help alleviate the guesswork which is very helpful for newer players trying the tier since it'll feel less overwhelming allowing for a thriving player base.

And finally, being able to pick the tera typing after you see the opponents tera typing's off team preview, limits the potential for 50/50's while allowing for the ability to micro manage bad MU'S still, while also having a skill element that rewards better players for predicting which of the opponents Pokémon they will decide to tera, allowing for a more in depth meta.

If anything, tera typings when chosen after team preview can automatically be said, if the unpredictability element remains too strong. What I mean by this is, after team preview lets say there is 40 seconds to choose tera typing. In the chat it would say "opponent is using tera X on X" and then the game starts. This could alleviate the problem of tera being too "unpredictable" if it proves too much the restriction of team preview tera types and picking tera on 1 Pokémon after team preview.

Obviously having a sub ban list for a mons tera typing is asking a lot from the OU council, and these 3 restrictions together doesn't solve everyones qualms but I believe this can limit 50/50's, still allow for a similar scale of depth in comparison of how the mechanic is in base game, MU fishing is still largely diminished, and much more.
wrong thread, you need to take a sip of water

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)