Are you staying hydrated?

Since it's pretty hot rn in most places, are you keeping hydrated? I feel like I haven't been drinking enough, especially when I've just woken up. may or may not be rn as well. It's pretty important to do so, so if your answer is no I recommend you drink some water right now.

Update: I'm almost hydrated now

Last edited:
I got kidney stone at 11 and had to spend a night at emergency place thanks to that. Fortunately things got back in control with no surgery or any medical stuff happening and on my way out I asked doc a food for thought to not make this happen again, and he told me to drink a lot of water.

To this day I drink at least 2 liters (~0.26 gallons) of water every single day, a little more when I am in uni or on days when I work out.

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Interesting thread tbh.
Honestly, I think I drink like 1 litter every day (I'm actually considering tea as well) and I should drink much more water, especially since I've been catching flu very often due to my low inmune system (not counting the fact I suffer from allergic rhinitis). That being said, I might try to drink more water, but with homework and IRL + online stuff I just forget about it lol.
I actually needed this reminder because I’ve been drinking too much chocolate milk and not enough water lol, thank you
I can relate lmfao.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
almost? :
Interesting thread tbh.
Honestly, I think I drink like 1 litter every day (I'm actually considering tea as well) and I should drink much more water, especially since I've been catching flu very often due to my low inmune system (not counting the fact I suffer from allergic rhinitis). That being said, I might try to drink more water, but with homework and IRL + online stuff I just forget about it lol.

I can relate lmfao.
the utility of actually purchasing a bottle specifically to drink water out of cannot be overstated!!! it is SO much easier to refill a bottle or jug designated for only drinking water from rather than constantly sourcing a glass or cup to fill with water when you need it. committing to this one caveat for my water drinking has significantly increased my intake, thanks water bottle!!

Interesting thread tbh.

I can relate lmfao.
What you could do is get an app that reminds you to drink water and keeps track of your intake

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
The water in my area is practically undrinkable because the local government simply does not care to fix it.

Had really hot weather too, so I had to buy those big overpriced bottles of mineral water instead.

Cannot wait until i move place!
ughhh this sucks!!! i have been lucky/foolish enough to drink the tap water in each state i've lived in and so far so good, i don't know if i've ever tried tap water and been repulsed enough to not drink it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)