Announcement (April Fools 2022) ZU’s Birthright: FU

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
My fellow ZUmericans,

It is with great pride and joy that I bring good news for the betterment of our beloved tier. ZU will be renamed back to its original name, FU.

Council and I thought long and hard for what would be the best two letters that represent our tier, our metagame, and especially our playerbase, and the two letters that always came up were F.U. Indeed, when we think of our wonderful and amazing community, we think “FU.”

So without further ado, ZU will now be called FU, short for Forgot-to Used, from this point forward. Tagging Kris and Marty to implement, thank you.

Yours truly,

Ho3n “S1nn0h” Confirm3d

My fellow ZUmericans,

It is with great pride and joy that I bring good news for the betterment of our beloved tier. ZU will be renamed back to its original name, FU.

Council and I thought long and hard for what would be the best two letters that represent our tier, our metagame, and especially our playerbase, and the two letters that always came up were F.U. Indeed, when we think of our wonderful and amazing community, we think “FU.”

So without further ado, ZU will now be called FU, short for Forgot-to Used, from this point forward. Tagging Kris and Marty to implement, thank you.

Yours truly,

Ho3n “S1nn0h” Confirm3d
FU stands for Frillish Undertale and nobody can convince me otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)