Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Amstan

areyouboredyet
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: amstan
PS! Username: amstan
Signup Format: SM OU
Your timezone: gmt -5
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons-evenings US time and weekend varies but usually pretty free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started off in mons sometime before the Crown Tundra DLC and mostly just had fun on the ladder peaking around 1900 and hovering 1700s. When SV became the current gen, I tried to play that tier for a while, before quitting because I was not a big fan of the tier. I moved to National Dex and currently am council in National Dex STAB. I think my fundamentals are mid tier-decent and SM OU is a tier I've wanted to learn for a bit.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, amstan_

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
Signups for Chinese language tutoring are now available for the following tiers: RBY OU, GSC OU, DPP OU, BW OU, ORAS OU, SM OU, SS OU

Use this template to sign up for it:

你的Smogon ID:
你的PSID:
想报名学习的分级:
你的时区:
通常空闲的时间:
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):

Last edited:
Username: jking55
PS! Username: JensenDale
Signup Format: DPP OU, ADV OU
Your timezone: MST
Usual Hours of Availability: 5pm - 8 pm Weekdays, 9 am- 5 pm Weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): After doing current gen OU and Randbats for a little bit. I've been mainly laddering in DPP over the last few weeks. Recently been trying to become better at battling in general, knowing what certain strengths and weaknesses I can play around are., and playing safe when at a disadvantage. I don't have too much experience and would love to work with someone at a higher level than I am to compensate for the holes in my Pokemon knowledge.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: toinha
PS! Username: toinha
Signup Format: ORAS OU
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability:
I'm nearly always able to play during wednesdays, fridays and weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I feel like I do have a great experiencie overall, I've already won a RU seasonal back in Gen 8 DLC 1, but I also feel I got pretty bad after a 2 year break and I want to know how to adapt, improve and overcome some faillures I usually do.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes, toinha is also my discord.

(Coming from the inactive tutee posts)

Username: GustavoR
PS! Username: gr1997
Signup Format: ADV OU
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons after work (clock out at 5:30 PM my timezone) and weekends all day. Will let know with anticipation if I can't make it one day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play seriously around Gen 7 OU, but between college and now work I barely play. Been watching some ADV vids on Yt, and I wanna get involved and learn how to play efficiently (plus Aerodactyl is my fav mon and ADV OU is its peak so)
Are you able to use Discord?: Yessir. gr1997#5796

Username: matherumaderu
PS! Username: matheru
Signup Format: ORAS, USSM, SW
Your timezone: -3
Usual Hours of Availability: I am available in the afternoon, -3 GMT, on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, I am only available in the evening, and Saturdays depend on the day; I am available.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon at the beginning of the year. I had been playing Smogon's random battles for a while and some matches in higher ladders, but I've also participated in a few tournaments. However, I haven't performed well in them. I'm noticing my mistakes and experimenting with different strategies to correct them.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, matherumaderu

你的Smogon ID:Darker123456
你的PSID:Darker1233456
想报名学习的分级:gen5 ou gen6 ou
你的时区:gtm+8
通常空闲的时间:下午大部分时间 或者 晚上10点左右
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):玩过几年时间,但是没有深入研究,基本就打到1500就不打了,对环境不太熟悉,新精灵和神兽更是一概不知
mega和梦特也接触较少。没有什么头绪,只能网页上找队伍打打。现在目标是1600

你的Smogon ID:VinGC雨舞
你的PSID:vinmouren
想报名学习的分级:gen7 ou
你的时区:gtm+8
通常空闲的时间:晚上5点半到7点
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):玩过几年时间,但是研究的并不够深,最高也就打到k7上不去,环境不是很熟悉,操作也有待加强。

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)