Not open for further replies.

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Username: sprinkles
PS! Username: sprinkles1
What format do you want to learn?: dpp ou
Your timezone: eastern time
Usual Hours of Availability: almost always
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve played a lot of dpp in the past but am just getting back into the meta game. Got to semifinals in a couple unofficial tournaments, top 5 on shoddy battle leaderboard, but I’m currently struggling in the current meta game after my first 100 or so matches back. I have a winning record but I’m nowhere near where I’d like to be.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to Mannat

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: PNDGUZMA
PS! Username: PNDGUZMA
What format do you want to learn?: dpp ou
Your timezone: PST
Usual Hours of Availability: 3-8 Mon,Wed, all day Sunday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've began playing usum ou last year and starting from this year wanted to play for my favorite gen. I'm usually in the 1300 for usum ou and 1200 in dpp ou. I'm like to run offensive builds but occasionally use balance.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes

assigned to Excal

GotCookies
GotCookies
ORAS OU
GMT-4
I have been taking tutoring to become a better player overall and want to learn as many tiers as possible. I’m pretty good at monotype and Ubers but that’s about it. Oras ou is fun so I would like to learn how to get better at it. The goal is to become a better player and this tier will help.
Discord yes
Yes

assigned to Luigi

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Username : Perish Song
PS! Username: Perish Song
What format do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Your timezone: GMT +3 (Turkey)
Usual Hours of Availability: Working weekly, any time after 7 pm my time is ok. Free on sat/sun.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): (Shameless copy pasterino, soz.)
Been playing pokemon since gen1, discovered ps! very late around oras. Ever since I played to learn to basics of pokemon and things, now I wanna learn some old tiers. Im playing monotype for a few years now, didnt have any good tour succes but actively participating in the seasonals and team tournaments. In addition to those I started playing BW Ou and had a dope tutor. Willing to increase amount of tiers I play.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works? :Yes

assigned to Erzengel

Sacred Wings

Banned deucer.
Username : Sacred Wings
PS! Username: Sacred Wings
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: i have free time mostly in mornings and afternoons so im flexible w/ eu timezones
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Played starting in early/mid sm and played nu or ou for awhile and then discovered the forums and played a few tournies and got decent results before taking a break for awhile. I’ve never really played outside of those few tiers so im ready to try something new in a completely new meta in a different gen.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: disc
Do you understand how the blacklist works? : Yes

Username: xapx
PS! Username: xapx
What format do you want to learn?: ADV / DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime except my midnights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started competitive around SM Dugtrio ban, just getting into old gens. Would like to know more old gens and play more gens aside from bw2 and gsc
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: discord

assigned to Excal

Fogbound Lake

Qunka!
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
World Defender
assigned to Erzengel

Username : Fogbound Lake
PS! Username: Fogbound Lake
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: on weekdays in the afternoon or evening, on weekend all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started playing cp when XY came out and played ORAS like almost everyday on the 3DS. Been a while now since I played it so I want to learn this tier again because I'm interested in getting better in this tier.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works? : Yes

Request: Erzengel, he offered to tutor me.

assigned to Charmflash

Username: Lulu
PS! Username: Lulu QLF
What format do you want to learn?: GSC OU
Your timezone:GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday in the afternoon or/and everning
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played some French team tournament as an old gen and uu player. Played powc for afrabs. Also played some brasilian pl in many tiers
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yeah, my discord is Lulu#8921
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:ofc

assigned to Charmflash

Username: Louna
PS! Username: Louna
Usual Hours of Availability: most evenings very flexible schedule
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play pkmn since a while esp lower tiers and i started to really enjoy oldgens esp GSC OU recently, but i'm still having some troubles to learn it all by myself and finding games has been harder and harder so i'm looking for some help here
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: fuck#0245
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yep

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
assigned to Diophantine

Username: Teclis
PS! Username: Teclis
Your timezone: GMT+2 (France)
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty flexible depending of the need.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing since 2013, mainly ADV, BW, ORAS and SM Overused with some tournaments success. As my interest in old gens has been growing in the past two years I would like to get seriously into GSC, which I have played a bit already. I'm looking for a tutor to point out what I could improve and be able to gain a deeper understanding of the metagame.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Charmflash agreed to tutor me whenever.

assigned to firelit nights

Username: Jhonx~
PS! Username: EG Jhonx
What format do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Your timezone:
GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly in nights, but sometimes im free all the day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play competitive in 2016, I have evolved a lot as player but I always struggle with building unless its uber lol, I want to keep learning to improve as player and fulfill my dreams that are play tournaments in a really high level, I want to help other people too since I cant teach them properly, I want to learn from experts and know what are my flaws, In Pokemon experience I have done many things that Im proud, but its not enough, I feel everyday I can learn something new, My playstyle is predict based and really aggresive, thats my exp in mons
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord mostly
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
assigned to rozes

Username: Staxi
PS! Username: Staxi
Usual Hours of Availability: During the evening but i'm flexible.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play competitively since 2014 and I started to play old gen a year ago so I want to improve my level of teambuilding, gameplan etc.. For my competitive experiences, I play alot on the french communities team tour with a good result for the most and I try to do every Smogon old gens tournaments where I make a little good run sometime but nothing interesting.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes

assigned to firelit nights

Username: Lovely11
PS! Username: Lovely111
What format do you want to learn?: BW OU
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: early afternoon/ night time. I'm flexible tho
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played pokemon my whole life but got into PS mid last year. Ever since then I've been hooked and love to play usually on the daily. I mostly play gen7 ou and ubers. I really enjoy teambuilding in new tiers I try, which usually gets me hooked.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord yes

Username: Helder Barros
PS! Username: MPSP
What format do you want to learn?:Old Gens OU
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability:
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have a considerable experience, about 3 years, but I stopped to focus on personal matters, now I want to learn everything again.
You able to use either Discord or Skype?:Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Mannat

Username: DnB
PS! Username: OnlyRandomStuff
What format do you want to learn?: ADV OU, DPP OU, BW OU
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: usually after ~6pm my time, depends on my working shifts :/
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing in late DPP/early BW, but stopped teambuilding after gen6 came out and now im really interested in building again, especially DPP and BW atm. I would like to have someone that builds and tests with me, since I dont want to use the same teams from the pdc archive etc like everyone else and while my current builds are solid, they're just not consistent enough to compete on a higher level

Assigned to: ErPeris

Username: Ika Ika Musume
PS! Username: Ika Ika Musume
What format do you want to learn?: RBY OU
Your timezone: gmt
Usual Hours of Availability: Basically all the time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing since January 2018, mainly playing Battle Spot Singles. I've played RBY OU before, playing in Pokemon Perfect League as well as RoAPL (not doing particularly well in either) and doing a few individual tours, think I might have gotten to R3 in one PP tour but I cant even remember those. I never really formally learned the tier other than just playing games and theorycrafting so I'd love to get a refresher and get back into the tier properly since I have not played for close to 8-9 months. If anyone else does want to learn RBY though, Id be happy to cede my spot as to an extent I can do it on my own.

Username: CML
PS! Username: Ciemmelle
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitive Pokémon since 2010. Old gens have become quite important recently and I feel Gen 1 is one of my weak spots when it comes to competitive play.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes (preferably Discord)

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: crayon pop

Sprinkles
Sprink, sprinkles1
Dpp ou teambuilding
Gmt -4
Available a lot p much whenever
Well I’ve been back for a few months now and I think I’m gaining a good grasp on the game again. However I still feel lost on teambuilding sometimes so I’d like to go in depth with someone about it. I’ve been practicing teambuilding a lot more lately after using a lot of teams given to me to relearn today’s meta. I’d like to learn about a good builders thought process and different ways I can maneuver a team that I’ve learned to build.

Disc: sprinkles#9690

Yes

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor

Username: IoSonoNeon
PS! Username: Dneon
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability:
I've been playing since last year, i've got to play some tours and RBY is one of the metas which i'm most interested in that's why i'm going to give it a try.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: OFC
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup

Assigned to: Excal

Username: Winkata
PS! Username: Winkata
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: evening or week end
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play on showdown since 2 years and would like to learn an old Gen (DPP is one I'm the most interested about) since I mostly focused on SM during last year
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

Username:AyanCR7
PS! Username:AyanCR7
What format do you want to learn:ADV OU
Your timezone:GMT+5:30
Usual hours of availability:After 9pm evey day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitve pokemon: I do fairly well in Sm ou,usually hovering around 1500s elo. In gen 6 Ive done okay,but I'm rlly bad in ADV OU. My weakest point has always been team building .
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:I have only discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: crayon pop

Username: Lux92
PS! Username: Route 211
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: As a whole I can do later nights, I'd rather do Monday and Wednesday late nights but weekend works too, particularly Sunday.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm primarily an Ubers player actually, got serious at the start of 2018. I dont' have many results mostly due to a lack of time but this is looking to change as my schedule will actually stabilize. However I want to shift to old gens because they have a larger competitive playerbase, DPP in particular is a meta ive always wanted to get into but never got to.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Only Discord and I can't do voice calls at all, I'm Magus#5428

Username: -Howkings
PS! Username: Howkings
What format do you want to learn?: RBY
Your timezone: GMT+2, same as the person who agreed to tutor me
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon and evening on weekdays and Saturday. All day long on Sunday.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive Pokémon for many years, since 2013 if i remember well. I main newgens because obviously i started playing during XY, so i used to focus on "the current meta", from XY to ORAS, SM and USUM. However, I also know decently well oldgens and play them a bit, but now I'd like to reach an high level in RBY OU, and I think a tutor can help me in this.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord, and I think it's fine for him.

ErPeris agreed to be my tutor :o

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to: Erzengel

Username: vanisherrr
PS! Username: vanisherrr
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: In the week after 8pm usually, on the weekend depends on plans but on Sunday usually available most of the day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing competitive Pokemon at the beginning of the year. Mostly played SM OU. Started playing ORAS OU some months ago but I really struggle in building for that tier and also lacking a lot of meta knowledge.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: vanisherrr#7647

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)