Tournament Anything Goes Team Tour II - Won by Based Department (Skarph, Icemaster and Fardin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 3 Matchups

Predicts because why not

3 Natdex Mains vs. I just got driver don't ban me for making this team

Birds30 vs. Bread Sandwich act win, anyway agl is better than birds
Nevelle vs. Kaitlyn I dunno kait prob wins but neville has been playing relly well
Geysers vs. Tic-Tac-Toe Guru geysers has been playing relly well lately too

When we have an 300 mk exam coming up ahead vs. The Based Department F for the free agent team

jerryl309 vs. Icemaster F
Discoii vs. Fardin F
Lithe Haze vs. Skarph F

Signed Up 4 Likes vs. no stall

64 Squares vs. pichus PIchus is good at ndex, plus always a chance of act win.
byronthewellwell vs. WSun1 spicy is relly good, Ig he's better at usum though
Skysolo vs. BaconEatinAssassin it's bacon. why tf did this team not put bacon in natdex and spicy in usum.
My predicts suck please dont ban me

I changed my showdown pw to random characters so I'll never be able to log back in. Plan to do the same w/ this. Hopefully this strategy keeps me away from the game this time. Worst thing that's ever happened to me by leaps and bounds. Looking forward to never hearing from any of you ever again. But just remember. It's October 2020. It's A Dam Shame will be hitting theaters.

Unicorns

Banned deucer.
I changed my showdown pw to random characters so I'll never be able to log back in. Plan to do the same w/ this. Hopefully this strategy keeps me away from the game this time. Worst thing that's ever happened to me by leaps and bounds. Looking forward to never hearing from any of you ever again. But just remember. It's October 2020. It's A Dam Shame will be hitting theaters.
Where can I pirate it?

Fardin

Tournament Banned
we'll miss you.

ok

The Bomb

Banned deucer.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/password-reset-form/

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
ik tttg does this shit a lot, but consistently clowning him for it does nothing. If you were in his shoes, you wouldn't want people doing this kind of stuff. All yall do is stoop down to his supposed level. Frankly, it's dumb. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)