Tournament Anything Goes Team Tour II - Won by Based Department (Skarph, Icemaster and Fardin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

64 Squares

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips
is a Tiering Contributor
calling act on adf test. we agreed to sunday on discord, i contacted him today on ps and hes blocking pms so i hit him in the room and he didnt reply. i've been on all day and he also ignored my discord messages despite being active on there. he clearly does not want to play

i can send screenshots if needed

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
hi guys uwu. i dont think 64 has been on all day. its already past my bedtime and i did text him over discord for a time for us. it was around the same time when he messaged me randomly asking to play so i thought he would have been on then since the deadline and what not but no one has seen him on today and i hopped on PS the moment i got off work and its been close to three hours now and its getting late for me and i gotta sleep for classes tomorrow morning. kind of jank bro. oh well, sorry :(
https://gyazo.com/fe69f7c46fa5c956385e53fd1615b1b2

hi guys uwu. i dont think 64 has been on all day. its already past my bedtime and i did text him over discord for a time for us. it was around the same time when he messaged me randomly asking to play so i thought he would have been on then since the deadline and what not but no one has seen him on today and i hopped on PS the moment i got off work and its been close to three hours now and its getting late for me and i gotta sleep for classes tomorrow morning. kind of jank bro. oh well, sorry :(
https://gyazo.com/fe69f7c46fa5c956385e53fd1615b1b2
Uwu and oh well my ass. You dodged all of my teammate's messages and brushed off all attempts of 64 trying to get the game yesterday when you guys scheduled for sunday and now you have the audacity to make a shitty activity post fishing for an act win? Unfucking believable

Mmk gonna correct myself this once.

ADF Test is gonna get the activity win as he contacted today with 64 squares along with waiting 9 hours for him to either respond back or to get on. 64 hasn’t replied back until 30 minutes after Adf has posted an activity post. Hence why he is given the win.

Bread Sandwich gets activity win for his game since birds hasn’t been active.

Once again, I’m sorry for the wait everyone :v
And thanks so much pichus for helping me solve this whole mess!

64 Squares

is a Tiering Contributor
Frankly this makes no sense to anyone. Why does he get an act win on an extended game that shouldn't have even been extended in the first place. The host gave me no reason why the series was extended despite me asking multiple times both in the thread and on discord. I would like an explanation on why I did not get the act win the day before as I have no clue why.

This call was based off the screenshots shared by both players.
No screenshots or evidence were shown to me where ADF was avoiding 64 squares on the scheduled date.
67BB5173-E86D-48D7-9746-C817BAED5573.png

A7B9E389-174E-472B-9FFD-EC0B12903248.png

D26FEE54-D184-4E64-BC69-515CA231391D.png

The fact that they only say “Sunday” and give no specific time makes this real difficult to work with.
ADF Test was online on Sunday and was in fact playing vs Nevelle for AG ssnl that day. He waited for 64 squares for a fairly long time the same day knowing that both had similar timezones, yet 64 wasn’t around when adf had stayed online in those hours.
7507FAFA-5B00-4718-AAB0-0CCB4B9C6D32.jpeg

This was very poor scheduling on both ends and didn't warrant an act call, so I had decided to extend the game.

Adding on with today, yet again, adf had messaged 64 squares and 64 didnt reply for 9 hours as adf had waited hoping that he would reply back. But no answer. Hence, ADF gets the act win.

64 Squares

is a Tiering Contributor
ADF Test was online on Sunday and was in fact playing vs Nevelle for AG ssnl that day. He waited for 64 squares for a fairly long time the same day knowing that both had similar timezones, yet 64 wasn’t around when adf had stayed online in those hours.
Despite him being online "for a fairly long time that same day" he made no effort to contact me despite knowing I was online and even joining my tour game vs Tomahawk. (You can see it here on turn 9 where he clearly joins my game: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ubers-1197867730 ) When I contacted him later in the day, with him still being online, he ignored me completely.

Secondly, how can you expect me to be able to finish a game with a one day extension when I have an incredibly busy schedule with university (+ hes only available 2 hours the whole day when I have dinner and my evening informatics class). If you make the decision that he deserves the extension despite him being in the wrong, I should absolutely get more than one day to get my game done, especially considering how difficult he is to schedule with in the first place.

Despite him being online "for a fairly long time that same day" he made no effort to contact me despite knowing I was online and even joining my tour game vs Tomahawk. (You can see it here on turn 9 where he clearly joins my game: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ubers-1197867730 )
Did you try contacting him back when you saw them entering the room? If yes, why was I not informed about this beforehand? And why a screenshot still hasn't been provided?

When I contacted him later in the day, with him still being online, he ignored me completely.
Did not get a screenshot from you about this and I'm not going to take your word for it.

Secondly, how can you expect me to be able to finish a game with a one day extension when I have an incredibly busy schedule with university (+ hes only available 2 hours the whole day when I have dinner and my evening informatics class). If you make the decision that he deserves the extension despite him being in the wrong, I should absolutely get more than one day to get my game done, especially considering how difficult he is to schedule with in the first place.
When the extension post was made, did you inform me that you'll be unable to play the game on monday? No. Instead your immediate response was asking why the game got extended. did you contact adf and tell him that you're on a stiff schedule on monday? Or let him know about your availability throughout the week? No.
Difficult to schedule in the first place? Judging by the screenshots there was 0 effort made to schedule from both players so do not use that as an excuse.

In the future, learn basic scheduling etiquettes like specifying a time when you're on a busy schedule.
Refrain from making act calls when you're not responsible with scheduling in the first place and refusing to provide the host with the details or concrete evidence.
That being said, since both the players seem fairly motivated to get the game done this time I'm giving an extension for 2 days (Thursday October 8th). 64 Squares ADF Test
Please schedule properly!

:sm/zacian-crowned:

Finals Round Robin Matchups

I just got driver don't ban me for making this team vs. The Based Department

Bread Sandwich vs. Icemaster
Kaitlyn vs. Fardin
Tic-Tac-Toe Guru
vs. Skarph

The Based Department vs. no stall

Icemaster vs. ADF Test
Fardin vs. WSun1
Skarph vs. BaconEatinAssassin

no stall vs. I just got driver don't ban me for making this team

ADF Test vs. Bread Sandwich
WSun1 vs. Kaitlyn
BaconEatinAssassin vs. Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

Matches were all randomized on smogon bracket maker.
Screenshot (60).png
All match-ups are best-of-one.
Replays are mandatory
The first two slots are to play Natdex AG while the last slots are to play USUM AG.
Please follow the rules in the thread's original post.

Deadline: Get it done before DLC 2.
No Extensions will be given.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)