AG Anything Goes Spring Seasonal - Round 3 (Losers Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[12:28:43] Xynix♡: Hey
[12:30:08] Xynix♡: You there?
[12:35:39] Xynix♡: Uhmm
[12:39:26] byronthewellwell: hi
[12:39:29] byronthewellwell: ready?
Then she went offline.

This was our only contact today.

We scheduled to play at 12. I was on at 12 but didn't try to contact her.

What happens?

I was on at 6, the scheduled time, but byron wasn’t online, so I waited. 28 minutes passed, and he came online. However, he didn’t respond to my PMs. At 6:37, I had to go; it seems that he PMed me in the time between me closing my laptop and actually getting disconnected from PS.

Still, I waited for a full 37 minutes before leaving. I don’t want to be a jerk but I don’t know what to do other than call activity :/

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
LaLeLiLoLuL vs. PapaBisexual - i give you an extension, yet you don't talk about it / mention anything / contact each other at all. im dqing both of you and giving LaLeLiLoLuL the r2 win because he called for the extension. vsomani gets the win for round 3.

byronthewellwell vs. Xynix - even though i gave you an extension til wednesday and you delay it to saturday, i will ignore it. given that xynix was online at scheduled time waiting for half an hour before byron came on, byron was not online at 12/6, i was there and xynix was talking to me while she was waiting for byron, asking what to do, she's getting the win. byron and adhesive get an extension in losers.

Extension:
iLlama vs. Balanced Freakmons
byronthewellwell vs. Poison Adhesive

Round 4 up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)