Tournament Anything Goes Snake Draft III - Week Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by Spellcaster

RULES
  • Use Smogon VMs for scheduling, it makes decisions regarding activity calls much easier to determine.​
  • If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the opposing team's managers for potential substitutes.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.​
  • YOU MUST POST REPLAYS
>>Spreadsheet<<
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>Commencement<<

:yveltal: Yveltal Yeet Squad (5) vs (1) Smash-Passing Polteageists :polteageist:
SV AG: Staxi vs entrocefalo
SV AG: TaxFraud vs corvere
SS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Royal1604
SM AG: Geysers vs Alpha Rabbit
ORAS AG: ADF Test vs MZ
Bo3: Skooma vs Fc

:annihilape: Angry Annihilapes (5) vs (1) Sacred Palafins :palafin:
SV AG: Inder vs ag is ass
SV AG: Mashing vs jb291
SS AG: Dockiva~~ vs Pokemh
SM AG: Seldanna vs polt
ORAS AG: Shivam3299 vs Mom Lover
Bo3: Guard vs Satanic Beast

:hydreigon: Headstrong Hydreigons (2) vs (4) Weeaboo Weaviles :weavile:
SV AG: pichus vs Togkey
SV AG: tier vs Fogbound Lake
SS AG: JellyIO vs Thiago Nunes
SM AG: Rhmsitb vs Andyboy
ORAS AG: Nineveh vs The Strap
Bo3: lotiasite vs pdt

Yveltal Yeet Squad (0) vs (0) Smash-Passing Polteageists
SV AG: Staxi vs entrocefalo

Angry Annihilapes (0) vs (0) Sacred Palafins
SV AG: Inder vs ag is ass
SV AG: Mashing vs jb291
SS AG: Dockiva~~ vs Pokemh
SM AG: Seldanna vs polt
ORAS AG: Shivam3299 vs Mom Lover
Bo3: Guard vs Satanic Beast

Headstrong Hydreigons (0) vs (0) Weeaboo Weaviles

The deadline for this round is Sunday, February 26th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.​

Pokemh

Banned deucer.
(3) (3)
SV AG: Staxi vs TJ Staxi has been doing well in sv and has good sv support but should be even
SV AG: TaxFraud vs corvere Taxfraud has been doing well but corvere is also an ubers player so I could see this going either way but leaning towards taxfraud
SS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Royal1604 Farce should have solid teams and has more recent experience so leaning towards farce here
SM AG: Geysers vs Alpha Rabbit Rabbit seems to be pretty solid but could go either way if geysers is motivated to build
ORAS AG: ADF Test vs MZ MZ is MZ but adf is pretty good in old gen ag tiers could go any way but leaning towards mz
Bo3: Skooma vs Fc if fc preps well he should probably win
(3) (3)
SV AG: pichus vs Togkey Pichus is good at sv and can self build so she should take this
SV AG: tier vs Fogbound Lake This should be pretty even but I feel like tier has better sv support
SS AG: JellyIO vs Thiago Nunes Jelly has bacon and loti support but tnunes has been doing very good so I think he can probably keep his good record
SM AG: Rhmsitb vs Andyboy Andy is very good in sm so he should be able to win this
ORAS AG: Nineveh vs The Strap I think The Strap is x-0 rn or only has 1 win and I don't think he'll go too negative but this could go either way
Bo3: lotiasite vs pdt Loti probably wins this but if he loses in ss it could be rough

Last edited:

tier

PUPL Champion
Episode 2 of the goat’s predicts, now starring not wanting to sleep.

Yveltal Yeet Squad (2) vs (4) Smash-Passing Polteageists
SV AG: Staxi vs TJ - honestly no clue if TJ won last week lol but yknow 3-0 vs 1-3, someone clearly has a better handle on spam cover legendaries and pray
SV AG: TaxFraud vs corvere - cool dude and p sure the IRS is onto this other dude but I ain’t tip em off or nun
SS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Royal1604 - he is my goon
SM AG: Geysers vs Alpha Rabbit - furthermore my goon, goat player dogshit deez nuts jokes tho. Lest the world forget this dude said “ssoeg uhn maht dick” as if he had smth fire
ORAS AG: ADF Test vs MZ - goat.
Bo3: Skooma vs Fc - honestly will be funny, fc probs wins because how is fardin 3-1 rn

Angry Annihilapes (4) vs (2) Sacred Palafins
SV AG: Inder vs ag is ass - dude is fire at Ubers, fire at cap, surely he gotta be fire at ag too
SV AG: Mashing vs jb291 - reference the “is my goon”. Literally fire user tho so they can never lose plus u washed me I expect to see a wo-chien or smth goin wild
SS AG: Dockiva~~ vs Pokemh - Aii look. I wanna bold you pokemh and be like oo who knows what’s gonna happen plus this guy is 0-3, but going 0-4 is wild isn’t he like an AG old head goat. Show me an upset tho, also what’s with the “~~” it’s cute but has it always been there
SM AG: Seldanna vs polt - damn they’re both my goats. This will actually be super fun to watch, lowkey want polt to win because I’ve bolded literally 0 people on his team so far and zayele being the goat at oras and then being the goat at USM is alittle scary no lie like surely u can’t just beat everyone at everything
ORAS AG: Shivam3299 vs Mom Lover - my goon.
Bo3: Guard vs Satanic Beast - to stop the boring and repetitive usage of “goon”, “my goat” honestly Edgar just is playing every player who has been in AG since 1994 and knows their shit but it’s ok he will stay in with a yveltal on xern or some bs and that will win the game.

too lazy to explain
Yveltal Yeet Squad (4) vs (2) Smash-Passing Polteageists
SV AG: Staxi vs TJ

Headstrong Hydreigons (5) vs (1) Weeaboo Weaviles

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Playoff Picture

5 Points

If the Angry Annihilapes win / tie the week:
  • They are in playoffs.
If the Angry Annihilapes lose the week:
  • If they lose 2-4, they will be in playoffs unless the Yveltals win / tie, and the Weaviles win or the Hydreigons win 5-1.
  • If the Yveltals win and the Weaviles tie or the Hydreigons win 4-2, it will be a tiebreak. Any other scenario where the Yveltals win results in them missing playoffs.
  • If the Yveltals lose, one of the same above scores for the Hydreigons / Weaviles series is needed, and the Yveltals must not lose 6-0. A large tiebreak can happen in this case, or a smaller one if the Weaviles win / the Polteageists win enough differential back.
  • If they lose 1-5 or 0-6, they cannot make playoffs.
If the Yveltal Yeet Squad win / tie the week:
  • They are in playoffs.
If the Yveltal Yeet Squad lose the week:
  • If they lose 2-4, they will be in playoffs unless both the Annihilapes and Palafins tying and the Weaviles winning / Hydriegons winning 5-1 happens.
  • If the Hydreigons win 4-2 or the Weaviles tie, they will be in playoffs if the Angry Annihilapes win, if they lose or tie then it is a tiebreak for third.
  • If the Hydreigons win 5-1 / 6-0 or the Weaviles win, the Annihilapes / Palafins series must have a definitive winner, either causing a tiebreak if the Annihlapes lose by 2-4 as well, or letting them in without a tiebreak.
  • If they lose 1-5 or 0-6, they cannot make playoffs.
4 Points
If the Sacred Palafins win the week:
  • They are in playoffs.
If the Sacred Palafins tie the week:
  • If the Yveltals win / tie, the Weaviles / Hydreigons series must be a tie or a 4-2 win for the Hydreigons to avoid a tiebreak.
  • If the Hydreigons win 5-1 there will be a tiebreak, and if the Hydreigons win 6-0 or the Weaviles win they will miss playoffs.
  • If the Yveltals lose, they are in playoffs unless the Polteageists win 6-0, which would force a tiebreak.
If the Sacred Palafins lose the week:
  • They cannot make playoffs.
If the Weeaboo Weaviles win the week:
  • They are in playoffs.
If the Weeaboo Weaviles tie the week:
  • If the Annihilapes and the Yveltals win, they are in playoffs. If the Annihilapes tie but they Yveltals win / tie, they are not.
  • If the Annihilapes lose 2-4, they will tiebreak with the Weaviles. This tiebreak will include the Yveltals if they also lose 2-4, or the Polteageists if they win 5-1.
  • If the Yveltals lose 2-4, they will tiebreak with the Weaviles. This will include the Annihilapes if they lose 2-4.
  • If the Annihilapes lose 1-5 / 0-6, the Weaviles will make playoffs.
  • If the Yveltals lose 1-5, they will make playoffs unless the Palafins win / tie, in which case they will tiebreak with the Polteageists.
  • If the Yveltals lose 0-6, they will make playoffs only if the Annihilapes win.
If the Weeaboo Weaviles lose the week:
3 Points
If the Headstrong Hydreigons win the week:
  • If they win 4-2, they make playoffs if the Annihilapes and the Yveltals win.
  • If the Annihilapes tie or lose, the Yveltals must lose either 2-4 or 1-5 to tiebreak with the Yveltals or the Polteageists respectively. Any other outcome for this series results in the Hydreigons missing playoffs under these conditions.
  • If they win 5-1, they will tiebreak if the Palafins tie / the Polteageists win 6-0, but will otherwise make playoffs.
  • If they win 6-0, they will make playoffs.
If the Headstrong Hydreigons lose / tie the week:
If the Smash-Passing Polteageists win the week:
  • If they win 5-1, and the Annihilapes / Palafins series ends with a winner, if the Palafins win 4-2 and / or the Weaviles / Hydreigons end in a tie or a 4-2 win for the Hydreigons, there is a tiebreak.
  • If the Annihilapes win or the Palafins win 5-1, they are in playoffs.
  • If the Annihilapes / Palafins tie, a tiebreak will be forced if the Weaviles / Hydreigons tie or the Hydreigons win 4-2. Any other outcome of this series under these conditions mean they miss playoffs.
  • If they win 6-0, they make playoffs unless the Annihilapes / Palafins tie and the Hydreigons win 5-1 or 6-0, in which case it would be a tiebreak.
If the Smash-Passing Polteageists lose / tie the week:
  • They cannot make playoffs
This was a tough one to make, competition is close and most scenarios for teams to safely make it rely on other series so there are a lot of possibilities. If I made any mistakes or missed any ways a team can make it / miss, lmk on discord.

sup LOL, eddygar posting predix for the last week of the season, i think i jinxed last week somehow and then had a momentary lack of cognitive functions for an entire series vs fardin (returning for sm and then playing the single worst game i have ever played in ss) so this is gonna be a violent ass predict post in a way to scare off the agsd demons thru sheer violent affect

Yveltal Yeet Squad (3.5) vs (2.5) Smash-Passing Polteageists
SV AG: Staxi vs TJ - bro i cannot not bold staxi here, keeping it a brick; mirroring the goat tier's predict(ion) here ill simply say that staxi has had such a strong ass tour here in the freak generation that is scarlet violet ag that if he loses id be left asking why it happened and deadass checking the replay to see what went wrong LOL. that said, tj won stour!!!!! and is currently 2-3 in sv ou in spl!!!!!! and did some wild shit in skarph’s ss ubers ribbon tour!!! and was 3-1 in ubers winter league in what i believe to be sv!!! idk why im doin all this exclamation mark shit but im committed to the bit atp!!! tj doesnt win this imo so staxi does off of simply a better tour, my gut says staxi in six.
SV AG: TaxFraud vs corvere - idrc and this alr got posted, i was bummed as fuck to have 2 predic this mu
SS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Royal1604 - two vomit ass players. im predicting for farce to win off of prejudice against royal as a player or builder or whatever the fuck and farce has somehow won games before even tho he's currently 0-3 like his opponent. where there's a best mu of a tour, there's a worst mu of a tour and god i fuckin hate this mu but someone who shouldnt have a win is walking away with a win bc of monkey fight ass slotting. not predicting this bc it hurts to see
SM AG: Geysers vs Alpha Rabbit - rabbit is viable in sm, geysers is worse than rabbit in sm. rabbit is viable in sm; theyve put up 3-1 record in there, where as geysers has had a 3-1 record from one ss game win as well while losing an sm game to shivam. predicting geysers to win and the longer i have to look at this mu the angrier i get that banana ben is repeatedly in sm.
ORAS AG: ADF Test vs MZ - i wanna bold mz tbh. i dont feel any two ways abt this mu other than mz is an oras ag elder fiend and adf is also just fucking cracked at mons in general LOL, originally coming from oras ag, so he might just win provided he doesnt neuter himself or lose to hax. im extremely high on mr ass dick fart test himself both on a personal “i fuck w this dude” level and on a playing / building level. this predict is reading like a business memo, so unless adf does some ferrari shit in the teambuilder or just outplays or outpreps, idk if he beats mz but it's more than doable. mz in six.
Bo3: Skooma vs Fc - lol. i cannot bold fc but fardin bringing the same shit they bring every week is hella prone to being outprepped or out mu fished and im not gonna say it like that's too easy to do (at least in ss) but ive got the right idea u fucks, realistically skamoo wins this off of skill or doing the same shit he's been doing all tour. it's a coinflip on whether skoomi changes team archetypes or not but idrc so im hyped to see fc get fuckin tossed like god intended.

Angry Annihilapes (0) vs (1) Sacred Palafins
Bo3: Guard vs Satanic Beast - predicting on general principle of me winning helpin my team, talking shit abt fardini and then losing was actual edboy legacywatch so this, (with hope) is a redemption arc minus the shit talk (towards my opponent) and plus the winning

Headstrong Hydreigons (3) vs (3) Weeaboo Weaviles
SV AG: pichus vs Togkey - sad match up compared to what's below it, but it's pichus playing ag so complaining isnt smth that fits the situation. similar to the ss mu below it except more lopsided, pichus is having a better tour and is the objectively better ag player. saying otherwise is lying to yrself, at best u see togkey finesse on some bull bull but ive got very little doubt that pichus wins this mu.
SV AG: tier vs Fogbound Lake - fucked up looking at this mu bro, this is gas and prolly no joke the best mu in sv this tour has had, or hell, may have at all LOL outside of smth like jb or mr ass vs tier / foggy which goes to show just how fuckin crazy it is these two lords are up against each other. im a major fan of tier both as a player and how br0 seems to vibe, and tier has way more history in the tier of ag than foggy does. no matter how much experience tier happens to have ill fan out for foggy asw any day of the week, fogbwoy actually seems like he has something in his head showing him shit that other people wouldnt be able to id and then build around it and pack the opp up. that's well and good, but tier does too LOLOL which is exactly why im so fckin curious to see what these silverback motherfuckers pull up to the sv ag function with. i really don't want to call this, but if i had to it's tier. ive seen shit from him in the past where he just does shit and you have to roll with it bc what else do u do LOL. foggy has more than enuf dog in him but im bolding tier and saying tier in 7.
SS AG: JellyIO vs Thiago Nunes - having a better tour, what can i say? tnunes has been on a tear (playing vs the team with someone named tier on it ;;; comedy is a hard job) and jelly is negative. the scouting report says prep for bo / offense vs thiago mr jelly and i give two shits to look at jelly's games so yr on your own mr t but ik u got this. i dont know nearly enuf abt mr nunes to keep it a stack but i hard fw what's been happening this tour in relation to him. easy ass bold any day of the week but if u prove me wrong ill be happi still (wrote before it was played)
SM AG: Rhmsitb vs Andyboy - wont front im going backwards i checked the sheet and andrewboydrew is 1-3. this shit is a travesty leave a dislike so andy improves. with that said idc that andy is negative when his opponent is a trash bin keyboard mash player and if i ever see andy lose to this shit ill actually have an aneurysm on general principle and hold him in a lower regard no matter how serious he's taking this tour. the shit yr doing wit balance every game is throwing me for a fucking loop and u havent been bringing any gas andy or anything to change how yr opp would have to prep for you and it makes me want to have an oral vasectomy if i have to keep bolding u when u keep losing. andy in 5 if rhmsitb wins i go off on a meditative exile into the mountains and prescribe andy to do that exact same thing even if i dont ill genuinely lose my shit
ORAS AG: Nineveh vs The Strap - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL please dont make me predict this bro any time i see nineveh's name in the predicts of the week this bitch makes my day so much better. it's like i get a shot of adrenaline straight through my heart reviving me from an overdose reminding me france exists as a country and similar to boris diaw nineveh cannot play pokemon, except nineveh's ability to play pokemon being gone is not by choice. i guarantee u if she didnt start she wouldnt have the courage to cancer i cant do this shit bro im tripping i dont even care to check the sheet for strap or nineveh here im bolding off of ego and that skysolo hits this free throw of a differential (on some xertified real predict shit this is debatably even or a bit in lauri's favor. strapbwoy makes me happy more than lauri does but i have my doubts abt him actually building ag (not as a diss) since idrk if he builds ag in general, at minimum he didnt build 8 for umpl but idc. lauri's got a handle on oras AG more than strapthony does but ik solo has the dog in him from bein able to play ubers. nineveh in 6.)
Bo3: lotiasite vs pdt - this is not loti's tour bro no diss but that's the ugly truth. im not anti pdt by any means esp afta teaming with him for an agpl and going to finals tb once but if this was the loti ive seen in the past (maybe even in oras! (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL)) this would be a [redacted] ass game bro pdt's got much more game knowledge than loti in sv and if loti hAD ANY type of knowledge abt this bum ass fart generation it'd be hella more even but i aint seein it. loti doesnt put in the hours. loti doesnt show up to practice an hour before everyone else does. loti doesnt have a threepeat and loti doesnt have the dog in them and they'd be 0-4 if i had a brain. pdt in 5! (wrote before it was played)

thank u for reading, i wrote most of this in a day and then delayed doing the rest of the predix write ups so here we are ig kek. prayin for quality games n that palafins make playoffs i love u all have a blessed weekend

Last edited:

Geysers

not round
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
we'd like an act win for Staxi's game against TJ.

After taking forever to schedule, TJ finally gave a window of availability. Staxi suggested a time in that window. At that time, TJ then said that he wasn't available to play, and requested to play later instead, at a time when Staxi wouldn't be available. We attempted to reach out to the managers and they furnished a sub, but did so long after the initial time, when Staxi was no longer available.
Throughout this process Staxi was consistently a more active participant in the scheduling process and had to continually prod TJ in order to make any progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)