AG Anything Goes Seasonal - Round 7 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Welcome to the Anything Goes Spring Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
ADF Test vs bobjoejuan
Velvet Blood vs Dj Breloominati♬
Catalystic vs Game Moderator
Satanic Beast vs Jrdn
ice-master-523 vs Megazard
LaBalladeDesCieux vs AnythingGoesLegend
Lithe Haze vs Silent Mobius
Piggypassking vs PurpleGatorade

Deadline is on Sunday 5/12 11:59 PM EST.
Extension Deadline is on Wednesday 5/8 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Predicts from a guy with a Heatran fetish

(Loser of Pigeons vs. ADF Test) vs. bobjoejuan- The only time I've seen Pigeons facing God is when he's getting smacked by him in dailies. Double 6-0 is guaranteed unless Pigeons uses hacks.
Catalystic vs (Winner of Game Moderator vs Chloe)- Cata has looked rly solid this ssnl, this should be cut and dry unless Robyn brings Heatran.
Satanic Beast vs Jrdn- Edgar got smacked around by Loti last round, Jrdn is even more solid.
IceMaster523 vs Megazard- P much the same as the last predict, cept Ice should be able to push a game 3. Fun series that comes down to Ice needing some great MUs to pull it out.
LaBalladeDesCieux vs (Winner of Tectonic Destroyer vs AnythingGoesLegend)- I have yet to see AGL get even a remotely challenging MU besides r1.
Arushi vs Silent Mobius- Hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock(SM should still win this, but it'll be a lot more entertaining than I first thought)
Piggypassking vs PurpleGatorade- The clock struck one, and down he run, hickory dickory dock

A lot more cut and dry than r6, should be some fun ones, gl all.
EDIT: Ransei messed up with Mobius match, Should be Arushi.

Silent Mobius

Banned deucer.
Update on Mobius vs Lithe:
-we both communicated today and Lithe will not be available to battle till around Sunday, which will I will be unavailable that day. Extension requested.

Update on Catalystic vs Game Moderator:
- the weekend will be pretty busy for GM and Catalystic will not be available to battle till at least Friday. If Friday does not work for them, an extension will be needed as well.

Silent Mobius

Banned deucer.
ADF Test(60) vs. bobjoejuan(40)- Bobjoejuan has made me a believer this tour with his good play. If he can vary his teams and dodge the activity bullet, he has a shot.
Catalystic(45) vs Game Moderator(55)- Both are very good players---Cata a seasoned veteran of mons and GM an up and coming talent. This is a close one to call, but I believe Cata's lack of activity in ag and GM keeping herself sharp will be the difference. Slight edge to GM.
Satanic Beast(40) vs Jrdn(60)- I would love Edgar to win this, but Jrdn seems to be a top tier in terms of battling and has shown that he can stand toe to toe with the best. Advantage Jrdn.
IceMaster523(45) vs Megazard(55)- This is a difficult one to call. Either player can take this one and it all depends who has the better day and mu. Slight advantage to Megazard based on tour experience.
LaBalladeDesCieux vs AnythingGoesLegend- AGL is looking pretty good this tour, but I do not know LaBalladeDesCieux well enough to predict this one.
Lithe Haze vs Silent Mobius- Lithe vs Mobius II. Although winning in straights the prior time we faced, this is an entirely different match and I know what Lithe is capable of. This could go either way.
Piggypassking(55) vs PurpleGatorade(45)- Both PIggy and Bobjoejuan have been great Cinderella stories this tour. Can Piggy overcome the great Purple Gatorade? I pick this match as the upset special and Piggy will shock the world again.

You won clean, I messed up going deo instead of unecro early in the game cursed body is annoying but I still played bad and If you let Ho-Oh die insetead of switching to pdon then went gengar afterwards I would have lost anyways

Also I didn't think you would switch to genger which was the best play there now that I think about it

Good luck in the rest of the tour

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)