Anyone else getting randomly banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having major problems connecting to Shoddy battle, mainly because it keeps telling me that I'm banned, when I have no reason to be. I know it says contact the server administrator, but I figured I would post my problem here, hoping someone could tell me how to contact the server administrator, so I can get my shoddy on. If someone could please help me, that'd be great. my name on Shoddy Battle is PS_Strings...if that's any help.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
haha this is cute...you were banned for 5 days as LabiaMenorah. to avoid future problems, i would suggest not being a trolling dumbass

whoa whoa whoa whoa. I have never ever used that account name. funny, but i NEVER went on as labia manorah. Its possible someone in my dorm did, but not me. I'll get them to stop, but can I be unbanned since it wasn't me?

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
If its only 5 days, I'm sure you can wait that long. You can use that time to down the dumbass who used your account and beat them to death with their own leg.

In short, dont try and hunt for lame excuses. Just wait the 5 days and take it like a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)