Dorron's Rickroll Thread (RIP 2021-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
do you take rickroll requests? i’m sure you’re looking to diversify your portfolio and i’ve got a great offer for you…

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
do you take rickroll requests? i’m sure you’re looking to diversify your portfolio and i’ve got a great offer for you…
honestly yes, I am running out of ideas so if any of you want to suggest a rickroll I'll take it happily

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Hey Smogoff! I left you apart a few weeks but it was for an important reason. But we are back!

Three things I'll talk you about:

1) Pls always use the thread as if it was a real thread. For example, I would include the quote I have in my custom title. That line made me cry every time I've played Professor Layton and will probably make me cry each time I replay it. An absolute masterpiece.

2) I am running out of ideas to Rickroll so please share your ideas by opening a conversation with me. If I choose your suggestion, you will be notified before I post it so you can taunt your friends and Rickroll them!

All this said, I'd like to thank you for nominating me for best Smogoff poster. I see that you love me, and so do I. (you must recognize that line from somewhere).

edit: it seems that dave edited the thread title to make propaganda of some shit. Fuck off >:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)