Gengar @ Leftovers
Ability: No Ability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Serious Nature
- Hypnosis
- Curse
- Dream Eater
- Thunderbolt
So I'm building a team for a casual Gold playthrough, maybe even something to take into stadium and play with mates, and I had this weird idea for a stall Gengar build. I could set up with hypnosis and curse and then regain lost heath with dream eater and leftovers. I don't really do this competitve pokemon stuff all that often so I could use pointers for how to improve it and get the most out of it beyond "just use the elemental punches with explosion, dingus!"

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hey PkMn Trainer Fiddlar, welcome to Smogon. The RMT forum is not meant to showcase/ask for feedback on a Pokemon set but for asking feedback on a full team. Thus, we require, as stated in the forum rules, a team of 6 Pokemon with short descriptions to explain the role of each of them. If you are looking for feedback on a team feel free to send me the full team with some explanations in PMs and I'll update and unlocked this thread. Otherwise, if you want to ask for inputs on this set only I would suggest checking the Gen 2 subforum or just asking in the Ruin of Alph room on PokemonShowdown. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)