An old challenger approaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
They're just jealous, Stone.

You've done a wonderful job Mekkah and should give yourself more credit! I appreciate the opportunity you've given me to run Battling 101 and I'll do my best to keep it running smoothly for as long as I can!

Since we've always said we'd run the program together, Setsuna will be my co-leader. We've made a few changes already, them being a shorter evaluation form, seeing as the previous one contained a lot of unnecessary fluff that was annoying to fill out. Hopefully, a more concise evaluation form will encourage more tutees to send them in. Apart from that, we're going to be making alumnus badges available to tutors now, as they previously were reserved for Battling 101 staff members solely. The policy on how we'll be deciding who's eligible for the alumnus tutor badge will be announced elsewhere.

The last thing Setsuna and I are working on is re-introducing Battling 101 seminars, and also battle videos in which some tutors perform a battle and discuss the moves made during the game to give tutees a better view of how they should be approaching certain game scenarios and whatnot. We'll be working on finding some reliable people for the job. We have some in mind for both the seminar and battle videos and will be contacting those users soon. if you're a tutor and are interested in the aforementioned, contact Setsuna and I via PM or on IRC. I hope this livens things up when they're implemented into the program.

Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)